It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reason Why HARRP website down

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Just thought: if the HAARP site went down to cover up HAARP's involvement in the recent aftershock, that presumably means it wasn't involved in either the pre-shock on the 9th March nor the big one on the 11th March because on both occasions the site was fine.

Can't have it both ways
So, HAARP is innocent. But it does make a good cup of tea

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

The hypothesis is, HARRP or an Earthquake weapons does not need to provide the power of the earthquake. It only has to trigger it. Therefore using waves similar to "bass" could be used to send vibrations into a fault line to help initiate the earthquake. I have seen how much bass a home system can put out. How many homes can one power station power?

Is it possible to make bass waves that are not audible??

But really, to all the sceptics, If you were in the Elite, what would you try to do with HARPP. What is HARRPs scientific meaning. Why build it. Yes to research, but to research what. The upper ionsphere....yes, to do what with it. No matter how you look at it skeptics, it exists, and it is putting a lot of energy into our atmosphere.

That in itself is worth working together to look into.

Maybe you could charge a satellite up off it to shoot and ion beam or similar, like C&C. Just thinking aloud people. Try it one day. Instead of demanding scientific papers.

Who writes scientific papers these days. People paid to that's who. And who pays people to write them. Companies seeking scientific help to sell their product. Science is payed for these days. If you don't know that, then you have soooo much more to learn.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Just thought: if the HAARP site went down to cover up HAARP's involvement in the recent aftershock, that presumably means it wasn't involved in either the pre-shock on the 9th March nor the big one on the 11th March because on both occasions the site was fine.

Can't have it both ways
So, HAARP is innocent. But it does make a good cup of tea

I don't understand this line of reasoning.

Not saying it is our isn't, but *plausibly* when the pictures of the magnetometer went round the net showing what looked to many like a sustained frequency in the 'earthquake range' and at a convenient time, perhaps IF there was a correlation, attempts were made to make sure the public didn't have the chance again to make a connection.

Probably best though for someone to just call or email the facility. Being an above board open and transparent facility that just conducts 'small scale science tests' I would imagine they would have no problem explaining what happened to the data and why it's offline. Maybe as there is nothing to hide there and they have open access to all of their operations and tests all of this info is in the public domain anyway. Has anybody even tried?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by REalBEL

But really, to all the sceptics, If you were in the Elite, what would you try to do with HARPP. What is HARRPs scientific meaning. Why build it. Yes to research, but to research what. The upper ionsphere....yes, to do what with it. No matter how you look at it skeptics, it exists, and it is putting a lot of energy into our atmosphere.

That in itself is worth working together to look into.

A scientist or engineer does research for the exact reason that a mountain climber, climbs a mountain...because it's there. If there is knowledge to be gained, then we (scientists and engineers) want to learn all we can.

As for HAARP there is much to be learned. Better and more effective ways to communicate with those who can not use conventional radio, like submarines. Deep imaging of the planet itself; to find needed resoueces. I'm quite sure this list is lengthy.

Maybe you could charge a satellite up off it to shoot and ion beam or similar, like C&C. Just thinking aloud people. Try it one day. Instead of demanding scientific papers.

Who writes scientific papers these days. People paid to that's who. And who pays people to write them. Companies seeking scientific help to sell their product. Science is payed for these days. If you don't know that, then you have soooo much more to learn.

Well, reading a paper, is a bit more affordable than trying a multi-million dollar expirement, to learn the same thing.

Here is the value of scientific and engineering papers. Over the weekend I set out to find some grain of truth in this HAARP question. After reading a panient application (a kind of scientific / engineering paper) I found that back in the mid 90's a device for "ground tomography" (a kind of imageing) existed. This device was capable of producing a VLF signal that could penetrate the Earth's crust, and provide data as to what was located beneath the surface where the event was occuring. This device used very low power, around 30 watts.

During one of the tests /uses of this technology a small earthquake was observed when the device was switched on. Little attention was initially paid to this, but, later it was thought that the device may have created the small quake. Subsequent tests confirmed that it was indeed that the device triggered the quake.

Another paper I read was about "virtual antenna'. Very interesting; explaines how they can radiate 2.6 Hertz, without actually having an 18,000 mile long antenna; they just make one out of what is termed an "electrojet" in the upper atmosphere. An electrojet is a current of electron / ion flow that occurs naturally.

The bottom line is; From just these couple of papers I found that it is in fact possible to cause eqrthquakes. But, it is not quite as sophicated as many think. For instance, there is not "aiming" it. The virtual antenna they construct is a single pole, and never more than a single pole. This has the effect of making the 2.6Hertz EM component omni-directional. The very best they can do to "aim" it, is try to insure the the event center will allow the VLF EM field to reach the desired target. Their target area is neccessarily less than a hemisphere of the planet.

This also means that the Alaska system could not affect Japan . . . they would have to use another installation. Alaska could, however, affect Mexico City.

When I entered this discussion of HAARP, I was rather sure that they couldn't cause an earthquake, for technical reasons. However, as I stated somewhere, my education in this area was rather old, and I had not followed that branch of electrical technology (I got my EE degree in the early 70's, and wound up writting software)
The weekend has provided a bit of "catch-up" for me.

Now back to "why" the website is down...you'd think that a bunch of engineers and techies that could build and operate something like HAARP could figure out a rather simple network issue. The reason their server is down? either a "dead" server, or a "dead" router. Neither is difficult to fix. But, then again, it is a University; perhaps they can't afford the $500.00 bucks to replace broken IT equipment (its kind of sad; my little home-office is better prepared for network problems than a University / Government funded research project.) My vote is on the Router.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Here is the value of scientific and engineering papers. Over the weekend I set out to find some grain of truth in this HAARP question. After reading a panient application (a kind of scientific / engineering paper) I found that back in the mid 90's a device for "ground tomography" (a kind of imageing) existed. This device was capable of producing a VLF signal that could penetrate the Earth's crust, and provide data as to what was located beneath the surface where the event was occuring. This device used very low power, around 30 watts.

During one of the tests /uses of this technology a small earthquake was observed when the device was switched on. Little attention was initially paid to this, but, later it was thought that the device may have created the small quake. Subsequent tests confirmed that it was indeed that the device triggered the quake.

Can you post the relative short summation for the tests from the paper showing this?

Can you also provide a link?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Excellent research . This is what is needed. I hope you enjoyed the toils of your efforts.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

I am truly one of the worst when it comes to taking otes

However; here is a link to the patient stuff ; www.patentsurf.net...

And a video:

In the video there is a segment where they are talking to a man who tried this sort of "radio tomography" back in the 80's. He reports a small quake (around 4.x if I remember correctly) when he switched his equipment on. The problem with this is that while his eqipment "looks" like he could do a similar thing as HAARP. The ideas of virtual antenna, and ionospheric heating was pretty much unknown at the time. So, I have doubts that it was because of the same VLF properties that HAARP exibits.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by REalBEL

Excellent research . This is what is needed. I hope you enjoyed the toils of your efforts.

Actually, I did enjoy it! It was also troubleing. This technology doesn't seem to require much power at all, and this could lead to very portable systems capable of these effects.

For instance; using VLF EM seems to be a great way of imaging the sub-surface content and features of the planet, thus, it would be great for finding resources, or for science. An archaeologist could use it to find new "dig sites". Seems rather useful, problem is ... it can cause earthquakes.

This makes it possible for events like Japan to happen by accident (more like stupidity ... but ...)

And, this doesn't even begin to address the weather control aspects of the technology.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobbWonder

Originally posted by kwakakev
It generally takes a few days when the signal is on to get an earthquake.

How could someone outside the know POSSIBLY know that? Its quite a big statement to make.. (not on the offensive, just genuinely asking)

When the induction magnetometer is back up check the week or two leading up to some big earthquakes that have been blamed on haarp. Some of the induction magnetometers from other sites may have some faint readings if you know what to look for as the signals travel around a lot. Generally there is a fairly consistent signal in the 1.7 - 2.5 hz range that goes for a few days prior to an earthquake.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by RobbWonder

You can see the Alaska induction and fluxgate magnetometers readings in the days preceding a few earthquakes at www.kwakakev.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

i think that theses topics should be linked to each other heres what i have found so far so your weapon theory is not to far off as atomic can b used for power or bombs which depends on if your defending it or against it same sed about this but it just shows it could be both I am truly convinced after a lot of hard research watching an reading all i can find on this. That the sound phenomenon is The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) which is an ionospheric research program, with the advances in Tesla Technology. (just in case ppl dont know what it is but i would assume most do) . It is directly linked to the topic of mass deaths of animals due to the next stage of the tests they are carrying out at this facility. Which is multi staged testing so i would expect it to get worse, ppl should look more into it i posted a list of time an dates of the sound phenomenon i found on the net. One good theory i found is to check dates of tsunami and earth qukes aganst the time and dates of the harrp magnetometer. I think the same should be done with with the sound phenomenon to see if they coincide with the mass deaths of animals,We need to also see if any sound phenomenon was heard or recorded around theses locations which coincide with the date an time of theses mass deaths of animals. I will attempt to do so but may take a day or two due to my time being consumed by other topics so any help would be welcomed thanks in advance

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join