It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel arrests scores of women in West Bank

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Simple. Jews learned form the Nazis, who starved them to weaken them while in captivity, just how effective this tactic is. Jews taking from the Hitler playbook? Absolutely!

Wrong....It was the other way around.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Nazis and Ashkenazis are one and the same. Don't go by hollywood(Askenazi propaganda). When I was 10 years old I was already being fed this hateful Jewish propaganda. I asked one simple question and I still have not got an answer - WHY? WHY were they hated so much. See, there is no answer because it's not true. Till a few years back I didn't even know what an Anti-Semite was but I was being accused of being one. It still doesn't make sense because most Jews are not Semites. ALL Palestinians are Semites. So I am Pro-Semite!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

1... in 1936 or 1939... there was no israel.

Umm, and whats your point. These were ARAB attacks on Jewish citizens living in than, Biritsh mandate palestine.

What is your point?

The Safed massacre in 1929, and the Hebron Massacre in 1929, and even the Safed massacre of 1834, were Arab attacks on Jewish neighborhoods/settlements.

You do realize that Jewish immigration was happening well before 1948 right? You seem to have this idea that prior to 1948 no Jews lived in Israel. By 1930, 120,000 Jews were living in British Palestine. In 1917, 45,000.

There have always been Jewish settlements in certain cities in Israel; in its 4 holy cities of Jerusalem, Tiberias, Safed and Hebron.

In the mid 19th Century Jews began immigrating in large numbers into Ottoman controlled "Palestine", which was than simply called Syria (or southern syria).

Point being: Arabs attacked Jews first, well before Jewish underground groups like Lechi or Irgun, or the Stern gang replied with attacks of their own. The Deir Yassim case is a prime example. If you cared to learn a thing about this history, PROPERLY, ie; both sides, you would understand that Jewish communities had suffered just like this on numerous occassions.,without reprisal.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kalki2012
post removed by staff as off topic

Your beliefs and opinions are not deleted..
Only insults and off topic remarks..

Debate the topic, not the poster and you will do fine..

edit on Fri Apr 8 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Point being: Arabs attacked Jews first, well before Jewish underground groups like Lechi or Irgun, or the Stern gang replied with attacks of their own. The Deir Yassim case is a prime example. If you cared to learn a thing about this history, PROPERLY, ie; both sides, you would understand that Jewish communities had suffered just like this on numerous occassions.,without reprisal.

Yet your idea of history seems to always show jews as the victim..
I find it hard to believe they have never done anything wrong as you suggest..

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalki2012

Where do you get this stuff?

Theres nothing worse than zionists?

Whats the Islamic Sudanese government? Are they zionist too? Is their ethnic cleansing of southern blacks, less offensive than Israels bulldozing houses, or its infrequent bombings of Hamas buildings?

Please screw your head on. Israel, like all governments conducts itself in the same old fashioned, machiavellian methods. They are not new, or different from America, or Britain/France/Germany. and they are significantly less egregious in the larger picture. You want to complain. Complain about superpowers. Not "zionists", as if Jews had all the power in the world, which is what zionism in its extreme paranoia implies.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
This thread is temporarily closed pending staff review.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join