It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slight problem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Hi all. I want to upload some pictures however it requires me to login again. The problem is that I have no idea what my password was and when I request it to be emailed to me I am asked to enter my username which it does not recognise. It obviously exists because I'm using it now, so is the fact that I am logged in the reason it won't recognise the name when I request the password?
edit on 8-4-2011 by Seagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seagle
Hi all. I want to upload some pictures however it requires me to login again. The problem is that I have no idea what my password was and when I request it to be emailed to me I am asked to enter my username which it does not recognise. It obviously exists because I'm using it now, so is the fact that I am logged in the reason it won't recognise the name when I request the password?
edit on 8-4-2011 by Seagle because: (no reason given)

No idea..
I suggest you send an alert to admin for a faster reply..

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

This might help....

Your abovetopsecret username and password is exactly the same for ATSMedia where you upload pics, clips etc.

If you cannot remember your details but are already logged in here then your browser has stored that information for use each time you visit.

Not sure what browser you are using, but for firefox do this:

Tools > Options > Security > Saved Passwords. Then set it to "show passwords". You will then find out your password and be able to log into your "ATSMedia" profile using your existing ATS username.

cheers.

new topics

join