It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something You've Always Wanted to Know? Ask Your Questions Here

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gillian1
reply to post by 2manyquestions

I know this is not the type of question you want but I really need help.
I have a pet cockatiel, and while I was away on holiday she was being looked after by my brother. She vanished and I need to know what happened to her. She probably got out through a window (it was not open wide but she could have fitted through).

Her name is Skye, she is about 10 and I am from Scotland.

If you can tell me where she is or if she is ok I would feel better, I have been really worried about her since I found out.

Thank You

I'm so sorry about your bird. I've had a couple of wonderful pet cockatiels who flew away, so I know what's it like to lose them. I definitely can't promise to have an answer for you, but I will try. In the meantime I hope you'll be able to find him!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The two questions I have are not profound, life-altering, or philosophical, and may be considered laughable in comparison. I want to know if Bigfoot/Yeti are real, do they currently exist and live somewhere in our world. I also want to know if the most famous Patterson/Gimlin Bigfoot footage taken at Bluff Creek is of an actual Sasquatch, or if it was a hoax/man in a suit.

Like I said, it's cut and dry, black and white, yes or no. No deep-rooted occult awakening here. I understand this may not be the type of question you've intended, but I think a lot of incredible questions have already been covered from what I've read in the thread. I don't know what else I could add... Nevertheless, you did in fact title the thread "Something You've Always Wanted to Know?" I've always wanted to know this as I am a big fan of folklore and cryptozoology - however mundane it seems. Thanks friend.

Edit: Actually, in hindsight and re-reading your original post, this may just be a great question. I see one of your examples was "Did previous civilizations ever exist, what happened to them if so, etc. Thanks.
edit on 15-4-2011 by Ajax because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ajax

No problem! Your question is the type of question I was looking for, actually. I've been wondering about these things myself. I'd like to know whether there was an "Adam" and "Eve", what was this "Garden of Eden" if it ever existed, whether or not Atlantis ever existed, whether the crystal skulls are as valuable or important as some people make them out to be, whether it's O.K. for humans to eat animals the way we have been,.... I mean the questions just keep coming! Some of them are more important than others, but nonetheless I'd still love to learn the answer if there is one. Big foot is a curiosity I'm sure a lot of people would like the answer to.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Thank you for this thread! Very kind and open of you to share your experience with other people and ask about what they would like to know!

Regarding Adam, Eve and the Garden of Eden I suggest you read the works of Robert Morning Sky. There are threads here on ATS about them and I guess there is a link somewhere to pdf version. In general there is stated that what we call the Garden of Eden was the early version of our world but it proved unproductive, so it had to be changed. Very interesting and logical information about how was life here on Earth created, which I also would like to know if it's true.

What my main question is however, is if overcomming the Ego is the only way out of this constant cycle of life, which I personally feel to be true. If we awaken from this dream of life and death only when we start to perceive things as they truly are and not in this dualistic way of 'good vs. bad'.

Thank you in advance and good luck with your experiences! Remember not to fear of anything you see or get as information there and not to regret if you 'fail' to gather the info you wanted.

edit on 17-4-2011 by ElevenFlint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
You,my dear, are a fraud,you answered no ones questions. You tell a good story,but you cant deliver.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by theson
You,my dear, are a fraud,you answered no ones questions. You tell a good story,but you cant deliver.

Then again, a true fraud would be very sensitive to whether he/she was delivering on time or not. Hell, I could provide answers for all of these questions, and if I told you that God told me, the precision of the answers themselves would cause you to wonder that maybe I actually did get them from God. But I'd be lying if I claimed that, since God's never spoken to me at all.

Your fires were residual information impressions that you were able to perceive for any of a host of reasons involving perception, a residual information cluster reacting to environmental factors at the moment you happened upon its manifestation, and (in the case of when you and your friend saw the fire that disappeared) potentially an informational exchange between the two of you (I had this one happen between myself and a friend involving a completely silent freight train that was only a couple dozen feet away from us as it slipped by, with its enormous headlight making sure we both saw it) that placed that holographic image - within both of your perceptions - in a shared location that kept moving away from you as you tried to approach it. Basically, the image existed within your shared field of vision, and your brains adjusted the overall construct so that its logical placement would be as accurate as possible (behind trees and such that actually existed in front of you both).

Basically, nothing supernatural, but definitely fascinating. It could be indicative of a physical proclivity for losing corporeal focus on your part. I don't like the word "psychic", since it's such a loaded term. Most minds mainatin rigid focus on the corporeal endeavor, but some drift a little and have additional experiences. Not serious, as long as you don't let it freak you out.
edit on 5/3/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

you know how to answer a question! Thank you,going to research a little more on what you said,feel confident im headed in the right direction now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join