It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Up To Date ATS Member Pics 2011 Let's See Those Smiles!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/415e4d610e3e.jpg[/atsimg]

Or this thing.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

I may be biased
Check this video out.....it's why I love cats....especially the one where the cat attacks a BEAR! Now that takes guts!!
Yes....I was fined....why I don't know. I didn't curse or anything, just told him I was reporting him... HIS post was rude and hateful, and I was just defending my friend. Why my post was considered extreme and not his, I have no idea *sigh*

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MasonicFantom

I second that!!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I know. It wasn't right of them to punish you there.

One of the funniest videos I have seen in ages.
Especially that cat planning and then jumping straight into a wall. LOL. Next funniest was when the guy startled the cat on the bed and it too jumped into a wall. Cats have tons of personality, I'll give them that.

Maybe you've seen this one.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Love that!!! The cat at the end looks like my Mr. Smoochy!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Stealthy you're just so beautiful... Such hope and love in your eyes...mystery...all that a woman, any woman should have in her eyes. Beautiful.

Well, you were brave so here goes!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/689a5c0da613.jpg[/atsimg]

This was just a few days before I lost Lucy. One of my last smiles.

hugs and love to you dear Kat
gracie

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Silo,

Just a quick note to say you are as beautiful in your physical appearance as your kindness in words have forever expressed. You always help others and are tolerant to opposing opinion. I will NEVER forget how kind and nurturing you were with me years ago in my early threads.

I am sorry for your heart breaking loss and hope you smile one day again real soon.

It is my firm belief that all dogs go to heaven and we'll all be reunited someday.

Sincerely...kk (Rick)
edit on 28-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Thankyou Gracie for the nice words....... Thanks for posting your pic too! I love it!
You look like your avatar a little....is that why you picked it? I think you are beautiful too....inside and out.I'm so glad we are friends!
((hugs))

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Wow. Talk about making me feel so good but also so completely unworthy of that praise, I don't have patience enough at times but I'll try to live up to your sentiments. Thank you truly and I hope in the future I never let you down.

peace to you and thank you again for your kind words - it helps.

reply to post by KAT!

Thank you hun, I'm glad we met too. Bad circumstances but you and others are truly the 'silver lining' to that storm cloud.

HUGS and I hope your Mom is feeling better today

peace

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Oh Kat, I almost forgot to answer!

Well, a few months ago I had reallllly long hair. Chopped it all off at Christmas to send to 'Locks of Love' for kids with cancer who need wigs. Anyway, since then? Yeah, I feel like I'm getting closer to what my avatar looks like. Maybe I should die my hair violet? I love my avatar and the 'character' she represents in the Spave Opera so maybe I'm experiencing a bit of the syndrome how people start to look like our pets - in my chase my avatar!

Added note: I wouldn't mind at all having that brown like streaky thing shooting from my eye to ear - maybe tattoo time? Naw... But who knows, I've done crazier things...and if they made it really really light...hehehe

hugs to you!

edit on 28-4-2011 by silo13 because: speelin

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Well you are much prettier than the avatar
The more I learn about you, the more I like youi! The fact that you cut off all your hair to help others says a lot about you....I think it looks good short! I was wondering....are you Italian? Oh....and I agree with Kinda Kurious 100%

edit on 28-4-2011 by StealthyKat because: spe

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

Stealthy you're just so beautiful... Such hope and love in your eyes...mystery...all that a woman, any woman should have in her eyes. Beautiful.

Well, you were brave so here goes!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/689a5c0da613.jpg[/atsimg]

You have the most wonderful eyes. Great warmth and understanding lies therein, it couldn't be more obvious.

A scene you wrote into the Space Opera recently resonated with me and helped me to understand a little more about myself, in a way I had never considered. Thank you for that and I hope that you keep writing. You're very good, you know?

Best wishes.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Silo is such an angel.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I am still a nobody, but I did enjoy reading and viewing the pics of all you brave souls... Nice to read a feel good thread... very different that the usual doom and gloom of reality.

GV

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

LOL! That's hilarious! No, I didn't picture you as the Predator! Though I love that movie. I just thought you had light hair for some reason. THANK YOU for guessing I'm twentysomething
I'm a little older than that, but that's what people say so I'll go with it!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenVoyager

That's cool....you don't have to post a pic....thanks for posting and glad you enjoyed!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat

LOL! That's hilarious! No, I didn't picture you as the Predator! Though I love that movie. I just thought you had light hair for some reason. THANK YOU for guessing I'm twentysomething
I'm a little older than that, but that's what people say so I'll go with it!

I had to reread my post to see what you were referring to. That was quite a while ago. Well, you look really good, regardless of your age...although other, nonphysical, traits you possess are more attractive to me. ^^

That's interesting, why did you think I'd have light hair? Well, my hair right now is mostly dark but I am premature greying.

I found some more photos of myself from a few years ago:
a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net...

a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net...

PS Predator 1 or Predator 2?
edit on 14-5-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenVoyager

It's ok, just post when you are ready but don't worry if you don't. But just think that whenever you step outside there are people seeing you all the time...so it's just like that except you are making the choice to show people yourself on here.

I wish more people posted in this thread.
edit on 14-5-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

It was the dopest pic I ever took in 2004.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1eff5544271a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Great pics Legend! You look nothing like Predator!
I love your avatar BTW.....oh, go check out the new pics Gracie put up on her thread....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join