It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Up To Date ATS Member Pics 2011 Let's See Those Smiles!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

I picked my avatar to represent the fictional character "StealthyKat" who I made up as a child. She was a character I made up (like a superhero
) I just picked ones I found that looked like I pictured her. I have had a few people tell me I resemble them, but it wasn't intentional....maybe it was subconcious
Merry Christmas Illustronic....and I hope you have a great New Year too!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
My board name comes from what my profession has evolved into, electronic illustration, it was the name I used for my last hard drive at work before my latest G5 tower, that, like the PCs I have, I never named. Sounds better than either of the two prior internal hard drives necessary in the computer before that, I called Bud and Bud Lite. Don't you think?

Sub-conscience? Possibly. That is not my field of study. *wink*

Photography and me have the only two Mac's access left in our home office of about 2,300 of the some worldwide 20,000 some employees. I consider that a privilege.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Demonoir..

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Thanks! Great pic...but you look so sad
Or maybe you are just the serious type?)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Fury....A great and terrible fury.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Wow I'm surprised how normal looking and even attractive us ATSers are was expecting a whole lot of weirdos good job everyone

I would put up a pic but the whole picture thing aint working

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by doodles40

That's why I love this thread. Most of the people who posted a pic look pretty much how I pictured them in my mind.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Mine are a few pages back, so thought I'd repost to show that we staff aren't all reptilian aliens, but just regular folks:

Here's me:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ed54d88a089.png[/atsimg]

One of my favorite pics (though small, avatar-sized)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67c75976e75b.png[/atsimg]

One of me and the Mrs. dressed up for a Star Trek Mystery Dinner Party:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4aaa19bc3fc7.jpg[/atsimg]

Me and the Mrs. :

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e0f00fa3d00f.jpg[/atsimg]

Us at the Renaissance Faire (yes, we're just that geeky, if the Trek pics didn't already reveal it):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8de39127e122.jpg[/atsimg]

And me (in a Slytherin robe) in Hogwarts, at Islands of Adventure, in Orlando:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0d524f9e1e70.jpg[/atsimg]

Will have to post some pics of our ranch soon. We're still kind of in the process of moving to it, so still some time to go.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
man i look fat.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Star for you for belonging to the best house in Hogwarts

Also, the other pictures are really cute

edit on 23-3-2012 by Casandra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Gaz....I love those pics! You guys look so happy together!
ETA.....ever since my Halloween thread, every time I see the Allstate (?) "Mayhem" ads, and Progressive "Flo" ads, I think of you and your wife!
You both nailed those characters!!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by listerofsmeg

You just have big bones.....
Cute face BTW!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by doodles40

Just click ATS uploads....when the screen comes up click upload...then upload the pic you want. Then click on the pic and it will come up with some codes under it. Pick the one that says embed or use in post, then paste that code here and it should show up....good luck!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

She actually even stayed in character pretty much the whole night, always offering free quotes on car insurance,

When we dress up in the Hogwarts robes (when going to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter), we have these realistic wands that actually light up (they have a motion sensitive LED which when lit at night, really looks just like the effect in the films)...and they often really make the kiddies wonder just what is real and what is magic. It's fun. A flick of the wrist, while muttering "Lumos", really makes them surprised when the wand lights up. (oddly enough, they don't sell these wands at the park, even though they are made by the same company)

Here's some funnier pics:

Us in a Star Wars pose

Us as Hercules and Xena

The Halloween pics StealthyKat mentioned (I was Mayhem, from the Allstate commercials, and my wife was Flo from Progressive)

(she'll kill me if she sees this, as she's lost a lot of weight since this pic, hehe....)
edit on 23-3-2012 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Oh WOW! Yall look HOT in the Hercules pic! (You both still are
) It looks like you have so much fun! So she stayed in charcter the WHOLE night? *hee hee*

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Well, at least while we were at Guavaween....later that night...well...that's a completely different thread...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Hee Hee.....I'll bet
That's what I like about you Gaz....you are such an adventurous soul, and you do what you want! When you get old, you'll not have many regrets and lots to talk about!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

You only live once (well, maybe)....so might as well try and enjoy it.

Life's too short to dwell on the bad stuff... I had years of being a stick in the mud...so I'm glad I finally learned to live a little. I hope everyone does. Life is yours. Don't waste the opportunity. Succeed, Fail, Succeed again, Fail again, whatever, as long as you have some enjoyment along the way.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Amen to THAT brother!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Oh yeah sorry I meantI know how to but it wasn't working for me for some reason but it seems to be now. I'll put up a pic once I find a good one

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join