It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Up To Date ATS Member Pics 2011 Let's See Those Smiles!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by facchino

I thought it was hilarious! Wonder what he's whispering in my ear? I should start a "freaky Photo" thread for stuff like this.

The blur IS only on his side

edit on 12/24/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Yes - would be an interesting thread.
I have always found whenever I take pictures at my parents house, we end up with plenty of those "orbs" that are supposedly paranormal, on different cameras as well...really weird. Never really had it looked into but suppose we should - its always had a feel there is something there, and I have seen a shadow or 2 out the corner of my eye, but it has never bothered me at all - all very intriguing.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
What an awesome idea for a thread… So many beautiful people…

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I may do that. This is just the result of my crappy camera, but it's still cool!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Here is another 2 of this years triumphs

65KG Overhead Press

+40KG Dip

Merry Christmas all....
edit on 24-12-2011 by facchino because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by de1111codEiT

Well.....I ....ummmmm thanks for that LOL! You are the second shirtless guy! Hope it's ok with the mods. Thanks for posting!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Cool! Merry Christmas to you too. You are the first to post video....do you know that? Congrats!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Cheers - Yes I looked through a few pages and thought I would break the mould a tad...and its the only videos I have of myself online...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Well as soon as I think of who that person is I'll let you know....you just look familiar somehow.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
OK....I decided to start a freaky photo thread....just for these kind of photo effects and all....so if you have an odd pic, please share it there!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat

Well.....I ....ummmmm thanks for that LOL! You are the second shirtless guy! Hope it's ok with the mods. Thanks for posting!

LOL… I do hope that they don’t mind… it’s xmas afterall and I've had a few drinks so was feeling courageous… chances are I’ll regret it in the morning, but if you want to see me truly naked then the link in my signature is a great start…

Oh… and Merry Christmas everyone…

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I did click on the link....and it was beautiful! (I'll just let everyone guess what I'm talking about :lol
Really though...I'm impressed...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

I should have named the people in my pictures, so here we go:

The picture you are referring to is Malcom McDowell of a Clockwork Orange fame. I believe Hillbilly got that one right, as well as Ernie Hudson (Ghostbusters).

I have to say that Ernie Hudson was maybe the nicest person I met at a convention besides Heather Lagenkamp who played Nancy on Nightmare on Elmstreet.

The first pic I posted is my all time favorite - Tony Todd (a.k.a. Candy Man)

And the last pic is Sid Haig - House of 1000 Corpses/Devil's Rejects. @ Facchino - I had no idea he played in Heroes! That's awesome.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

There is no way you are 60! You look good girl! What is your secret???

Has anyone ever noticed how many beautiful woman are on conspiracy sites

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by harlot7

Well they are awesome pics for sure! Did I mention you have a great smile?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

You sure did! I am not the best at receiving compliments. Thank you Kat!

Most importantly, I wanted to show you my babies -

My regal boy, "Boogwa" -

My princess cat "Baby Munch" (sleeping soundly like royalty) -

And my girl "Striper" -

I swear she is not as big as she seems in the picture (well maybe she is...)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by harlot7

BEAUTIFUL kitties! I posted some pics mine here, did you see them? Thanks for posting them....I love cats!
Oh well here they are again....in case you didn't see them

Smoochy as a baby

Merry Christmas from Smoochy

Merry Christmas from Teddy

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I love the baby Smoochies picture! I remember in another thread you were telling the story of when Smoochies was in a fight and you tried to save him and got clawed pretty bad. Ouuchh.
You have two beuatiful kitties.

Merry Christmas Kat! Since I forgot to do so yesterday, I S&F'd you today. It's like a holiday present. LOL

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by harlot7

Ohhhhhh just what I wanted...how did you KNOW??
Thanks hon. Yeah that baby smoochy pic just makes me smile every time I see it. I swear he looks like he is laughing at something very funny!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by harlot7
reply to post by Destinyone

Has anyone ever noticed how many beautiful woman are on conspiracy sites

I've always had a suspicion that some avatars some beautiful ladies select, sometimes resemble the way they truly look.

Face it, it is human nature to to shed the best light on ourselves to other people, at least its nice to know it is mostly a conscious decision one makes/selects. Nice to see that everyone has very attractive appearances without knowing so much about how attractive their personality or compassion to their fellow citizens maybe all that much. Attractiveness is not guided solely by immediate appearance and everyone who has participated on this thread for sure has very much attractiveness.

Things like that should be shared, unembarrassed, as I know everybody realizes. Say Merry Christmas to a stranger today you see on the street you never met, send a smile to someone that might not have one already and maybe they show you one back. At least you know you gave birth to another smile that may not have happened if you didn't happen to be there at the time.

I believe every single soul on this earth has a special offering to people, if we are interested enough to take notice. I love to take notice of all people around me, and believe me it is not always a picture book story but I believe circumstances create most un-pleasurable things people might send you. I don't blame them, I wish I could help them but ultimately I don't have the resources/knowledge/ability to do so, and sometimes letting a sleeping dog lie is better than getting all mixed up in external problems of not your making just trying to spread love. But it's at least worth a quick shot to see if one is receptive to kindness offered, genuine kindness, not just buying them more liquor to dig their hole deeper.

Now I end my incoherent ramble, just trying to express that it is special to be alive and healthy, embrace it, and share.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join