It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Up To Date ATS Member Pics 2011 Let's See Those Smiles!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Violence

LOVE the haircut! Thanks for the pics....I wasn't sure if your avatar was you or not....love the tats too!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Thanks, yeah the haircut is awesome haha.

Yeah the profile picture is definitely me
can't wait for more tatt's

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

edit on 12/24/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

StealthyKat being stealthy LOL

:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

[color=dodgerblue]Kat, I love love love how you have something positive to say about each and every person that posts (:

And there are so many good looking people here.. wow (:

Edit: My profile pic is somewhat recent. My hair is a little different now.. Its shorter in the back now.
edit on 24-12-2011 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

There really are....yours among them. I love seeing everyone!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Hey Cat, was prompted to search for this thread on another thread, so here's me at 53 from my computer cam.

At 51.

In first grade in 1964.

I've seemed to have lost the art of smiling over the years, what do you think?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

53???? Wow you look great....I hope I'm that lucky! P.S. I LOVE the long hair, but it looks great both long and short....and the "baby pic"? All I can say is awwwwwwwwww
Thanks for posting! I think all of us lose the art of smiling after a time....maybe this will help

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

It was falling out, starting to turn gray, and stopped growing the last 5 or 6 years I had it, and I didn't want to be 'that guy'–half bald gray haired ponytailed dude. Thanks Cat you are beautiful, count on that getting better with age. Stay cool Cat.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

BRAVO! Most men don't realize that about hair...they cling to that one long strand when the top is gone. Most men look better bald than like that. You look great both ways. I'm sitting here with hair color in my hair (get tired of the same od same old) Maybe I'll post a pic of the new me LOL!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Stealthy Kat - First off thank you for the thread. It always helps to put a name to a face. The dynamic of online forums is one that is not very personal but I love to see members pictures!

I don't take many pictures k-solo, so I figured I'd post some of my latest pictures from the Horror Conventions that I frequent. Yes, I am a big horror buff!

First off, my ultimate favorite - which is why I am giving my "I am so happy I could die" smile. Then after that are some other random snapshots.

You are stunning by the way ; )

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I was always partial to a brunet look with a red tinge of cellophane that looks purplish in the sun highlights. An old friend of mine had sort of reddish brown very long hair she once got a cellophane treatment (?), that shined a purple natural looking sheen. Was very cool. Yet all of my life partners are blond, except my first, so I don't know what that says, except as an artist, I see beauty in everything, and beauty isn't everything.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Very cool, yet I can't recall who that guy is, but I know I've seen him in movies.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by harlot7

Very cool! You look so happy (great smile BTW!) Thanks so much for sharing them....and thank you for the nice words....back at ya girl!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

You got THAT right. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder....cliche, I know, but true. Personally, my idea of beauty comes from personality, more than visual. There are many people who "society" doesn't consider "beautiful", who I think are VERY attractive.....because they just have that "something"....you know it when you see it....know what I mean?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by harlot7

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S ERNIE HUDSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOUBLE OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS MALCOLM McDOWELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 24-12-2011 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by harlot7

Firstly - you are absolutely stunning...
Secondly, I dont know two of these, but the 3rd guy was a villain in the hit TV show Heroes....
edit on 24-12-2011 by facchino because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Stealthy Kat - I am sure you have been told before but you are gorgeous.
Do you know who you think I look like yet?

I will go one better in this thread - and post a video!
Here is me hitting some PRs after 1 year working hard in the gym...

140 KG Squat (over 1.5xBodyweight)

180KG Deadlift (2xbodyweight)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by facchino

Thank you.....you know, it's one of those things where it's on the tip of your tongue, but it just won't register! It will come to me eventually...but you remind me of someone
P.S.....cool weight lifting vid!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
OK...here's one for a laugh....I was uploading some pics from my cam...and was just about to discard this one because of the blur and closed eyes, when my friend said "Hey look! There's an alien behind your left shoulder!" We had a good laugh and I decided to save it. It does look kind of like it huh? Noooooooo not saying it is, just that it looks like it and it's funny...and a little creepy

Here's the pic,

here it is circled...trippy huh?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

ha ha yes thats a little odd - maybe he caused the blur

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join