It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The tall race! (short story)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
A country where a forgotten race has been rediscovered. This race is 48 feet tall and lives in guyit, Groningen. Just recently a research group was in guyit performing some research in a cave. During their expedition in the cave they came across a person from this race. The person spoke a language known as guyitopa. The researchers were frightened at first at the site of the 48 foot tall man that stood infront of them. They soon realized that no one meant any harm and drew a question mark in the sand with an arrow pointing to the tall man! The man drew a picture in the sand that resembled something along the signs of a security Guard. The tall man was the guard of this race that lived in the guyit caves on the southern most portion of the island. The tall mans name was greedingyop frofjsu. Greedingyop started walking further into the cave and the researchers followed. The further into the cave they got the more technological things started to become. Entering the back of the cave was 3 to 4 thousand people from this race. The rock inside the cave was so advanced that if you pushed a button a tv shows and movies would Just appear and play inside the rock. The researchers were amazed at this and wanted to know what else this race had. Greedingyop walked around the corner and the researchers followed. Greedingyop soon stopped next to a gigantic piece of machinery. The researchers asked the man what this machine was. Greedingyop answered them in english. The researchers were very surprised. The guyitopians actually knew many languages. Greedingyop explained the machine to the researchers. Fascinated the the race had a machine that could turn anything in the world into whatever you wanted. Most people used this machine to manufacture wings so they could Fly instead of walk everywhere. The researchers asked many more questions.

The guyitopians were 6000 years more technologically advanced than anyone in the world. They could teleport and also time travel forward and backward. Greedingyop began to become outraged that people in cave were engaging in sexual acts with the researchers. He took research group and shoved them In the time machine. He set the year to the time of dinosaurs. The research group left the time machine only to findout that they were in the nest of a T-rex. The T-rex ripped apart the the researchers. Greedingyop came to retrieve what was left of the bodies so he could make food and clothing for his race.

This race lived for the next 300 years and then vanished from the face of the earth. Only
To be discovered again by a man named riddle box. Riddle box lived with this race for 8 days before dying
From being smashed by the giant race.
edit on 7-4-2011 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2011 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

Why does everyone die in your stories

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mentalistbee

Because everyone dies at some point in time!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

Yes although that is true, why don't you write about some one who doesn't die for a change, i'm sure you can do a great jobs, considering you write well and have imagination.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Mentalistbee

In my line of work I see mrs death in one day than the average person sees in a lifetime. So I'm used to all of that. I'll try to write a story with a happy ending and try to male the whole story happy
just for you

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I quite liked it Culli......I think you have a point. people do die, and we shouldn't ignore that.

top topics

join