It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New kind of weapons (ideas and designs are reality)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
New way to put GPS microchips in human body.

www.backfire.dk...

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The ID SNIPERTM rifle was presented by Empire North in Beijing at the China Police 2002 exhibition.Who making this is this a chinese company? I think you will notice getting tagged with this thing more then they make it seem.Feel like a mosquito-bite my a$$ I would dig that thing out the second they shot me with it or run a strong magnet over it to wipe out the chip.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
That thing is crazy...get a GPS chip in someone without them noticing. Having something shot at you must cause some feeling. I'd have to see it first to believe it.

Originally posted by ShadowXIXWho making this is this a chinese company?

Says on the site that they are a 'young, ambitious Danish company'

www.backfire.dk...

It's interesting that it was presented in China.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I guess the chicoms want to tag their citizens And they say it wont hurt yeah right something being shot at you from a sniper rifle the size of a grain of rice will sting like hell!
It will hurt like fragments being shot at you.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Explain to me how you can shoot a 'bullet' the size of a grain of sand without it being effected by wind?

Ever try to shoot a BB/Pellet gun on a windy day at a target?

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
the gun is a fake. it was an art project used to get into a chinese police equipment expo. it's not real. been discussed on another thread here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-koji K.

[edit on 25-7-2004 by koji_K]

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   
What gets me is that they try to sell you with weapons that look futuristic as possible.
Give me one that works!!

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be easier to knockout a person with say cloroform or something and then implant the chip surgically or something.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This is a "Perfect Design" 4 a gun....
1. Fires either 5.56mm, 6.8mm, or 7.62mm rounds
2. Can have a silencer
3. Has the "Bullpup" Design so it will be light weight and compact, but will still has long rangeText
4. Can have something like the M302 GL or have like the OICW 20mm Grenade Launcher
5. Can be loaded with either 30-100 Round Mags[I don't really care much for how much, as long as it's in there, but I rather have a 60 Mag like from the Assualt Rifle from Halo.
]
6. Have a grip handle
7. VERY RELIABLE!!!!
8. Easy to use[example: reloading]
9. Has a powerful scope that can be changed
10. And last, fast rate of fire

=
PERFECT WEAPON FOR ME!!!!
:

Signature: Travel light, but carry a POWERFUL GUN!

[edit on 13-11-2004 by SEAL Trident]

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
SEAL Trident, you thread resserector

That gun does look scary....if it existed. But yea, your gun looks pretty raw, although it would cost a hell of a lot to make. But good luck!

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SEAL Trident
CAN ANYBODY PLZZZ MAKE A GUN WITH THESE QUALIFICATIONS....
1. Fires either 5.56mm, 6.8mm, or 7.62mm rounds
2. Can have a silencer
3. Has the "Bullpup" Design so it will be light weight and compact, but will still has long rangeText
4. Can have something like the M302 GL or have like the OICW 20mm Grenade Launcher
5. Can be loaded with either 30-100 Round Mags[I don't really care much for how much, as long as it's in there, but I rather have a 60 Mag like from the Assualt Rifle from Halo.
]
6. Have a grip handle
7. VERY RELIABLE!!!!
8. Easy to use[etc: reloading]
9. Has a powerful scope that can be changed
10. And last, fast rate of fire

=
PERFECT WEAPON FOR ME!!!!
:

well sounds like the G11 or the LMG11

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Fast rate of fire...how fast? Getting shot by a paintball leaves bruises and welts something sharp enough or moving fast enough to pierce skin would definatly be felt.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Also....
1. Semi-Burst-Fully Automatic
2. Carring Handle[Like the M16, M4, and CAR-15, etc....has 4 around base]
3. Adjustable Stock that can also b folded down under the trigger.

P.S. I made an example of this type of gun with a TOY BLUE UZI.

P.S.S. Doesn't the G11 fires 4.73mm Rounds, hard 2 reload, has a 45 round mags, and can't have a GL? Just asking. Cuz if not,

Signature: Travel light, but carry a POWERFUL GUN!

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 06:24 AM
link   

P.S.S. Doesn't the G11 fires 4.73mm Rounds, hard 2 reload, has a 45 round mags, and can't have a GL? Just asking. Cuz if not,

[edit on 12-11-2004 by SEAL Trident]

it fires 4.73m but its sister the HK-ACR fires 4.92mm rounds. now both are the same but have diffrent sights.
it got high marks for reliability and easy to use. a GL?
with 2000+ rounds per minute i think its good.
its caseless as well.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I didn't know some of that[Like the 4.92mm]. I still think it might b a bit large, but I've only seen pictures, so I dunno. Seems like that is the better weapon. It might need a few upgrades 4 me[Laser Pointer, Grip Handle, etc....], but overall, that's the best so far.

P.S. GL= Grenade Launcher, and u usually don't really need those on Special Ops.

Thank You.

Signature: Travel Light, but carry a POWERFUL GUN!

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
That cant be real, its easier to just force people to take GPS or what ever location ID chip you want to em. When they go to goverment facilitys get passport or other ID papers (future such chip) can be implanted same time or you doesnt exist. I really doubt magnet will effect such future chips, cause people go to such conditions where they might get catch by magnet field.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I didn't know some of that[Like the 4.92mm]. I still think it might b a bit large, but I've only seen pictures, so I dunno. Seems like that is the better weapon. It might need a few upgrades 4 me[Laser Pointer, Grip Handle, etc....], but overall, that's the best so far.

P.S. GL= Grenade Launcher, and u usually don't really need those on Special Ops.

Thank You.

Signature: Travel Light, but carry a POWERFUL GUN!

well there is the grenade launcher that HK make wich is atacheable but i dont know if it would fit.
its good for SF because its caseless and high rate of fire. the new 3 shot thingy on it is very impressive. you only feel the third bullets kick.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Why does eveyone put so much focus on developing primitive and potentially lethal projectile weapons?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
Why does eveyone put so much focus on developing primitive and potentially lethal projectile weapons?

to make sure the enemy cant kill you.
war is not nice, but is necesary.
they are there to make the job of killing quicker,easier and more efficient.
effectively if the weapon is good enough then they wont need to kill.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I think more research and funding needs to be given to non-lethal, but effective weapons such as microwave guns.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join