It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens found in released FBI docs

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jim3981
Peace Dej . There are like 40 documents, only one pertains to ESP.
& the only one that tells us aliens are here I take it... I'll be honest; although I'm a deep skeptic regarding this enigma (for good reason IMHO) for a minute (on reading this thread topic for the first time) I actually felt a twinge around the groin area: "an official FBI document that not only admits to alien contact but actually goes into detail" wow, fantastic! This is what I've been hanging around in places like this for- for years.. the disappointment is nothing new when looking at something one hasn't come across before with regards to ufo/ alien data! oh well.. cheers jim

dej...
edit on 6-4-2012 by dejarmaX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
That's pretty neat, think there's some information there that would help explain things. Vallee's IDH/EDH (Inter/Extra Dimensional Hypothesis.) would probably match up with a decent amount of that.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I read a few pages; 22-38.

But before that, a disclaimer popped-up and said that basically;

Please note; These files no longer reflect beliefs, opinions, policies, or positions of the FBI.

Check-out page 38.

So whatever there ever was to ever know about the alien question must be known, and the effect of not knowing is over?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

So what do you think of part 1 of 16 page 38 / 69 and also 45 / 69

Where they talk about recovered disks?
vault.fbi.gov...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by PunchyChap

Originally posted by greyer
The aliens they are talking about are probably these giant human looking aliens who visited Italy.

wow great pic look he
is as big as a bush.

Oh is that a bush? I thought it was an alien.

So ok, I see a guy standing there and sure he looks like he is wearing alien clothes but the shoes are not alien shoes because they look like they were bought at K-Mart, but ok the shorts, yes alien shorts for sure.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jim3981

hey.. Timothy, not sure of him.

edit on 6-4-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourignoranceisbliss
reply to post by boncho

Yet you found the time to act cynical and condescending? What are you even reading this forum for? Clearly you have more important things to do, correct?

I can't speak for the person you were addressing but, I can tell you where I am coming from.

I DO believe in conspiracies, I DO believe that ET is out there, I DO believe paranormal things, things beyond our current scope of knowledge, happen. I've been called a "paid dis-info agent", a government hack, shill & lackey. I've had my intelligence questioned, my screen name questioned, had people openly wish me ill for my opinions and have received a bit of hate mail too. Why? Because I'm not going to accept bull# as "facts".

Facts are facts. Uniformed speculation, ignorance, refusal to accept possibilities other than the ones you (the royal you) personally like, looking the other way, ignoring legitimate critisms, failing to understand what the scientific method is & why it exists does not supersede the burden of proof.

So, that's why I come here. I'm always hoping for proof, ever confident that proof will come one day & calling out nonsense.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

The memos actually from the military/government only mention disks, saucers, whatever in reference to questions generated from outside the responding agency.

An example: we both work for the DoD in a capacity that includes being responsive to queries from outside agencies, or even the public at large. So, one day I, working in the Pentagon, receive a letter from John Doe claiming there were crashed saucer parts transported down I-10 to xyz military installation. John Doe says he saw this with his own two eyes and demands answers! Let's say you work at xyz military installation doing the same job I do, just for the local installation (answering questions from other agencies or citizens). So I write a formal memo to you, referencing John Doe's story, saucers and all, asking what, if a anything, do you know about this? We correspond back and forth until we are satisfied the question has been reasonably addressed. "Reasonsbly addressed" could include doing absolutely nothing.

That's the kind of communication your reading. Although discussing saucers & disks, there is no assumption the responding agencies agree, believe or have evidence that any of what they are discussing is actually true.

Make sense?
edit on 7-4-2012 by SlightlyAbovePar because: Tried to clean up & make easier to understand

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Now that I think about it, the fact these memos exist, the fact "they" have kept them (and released them!) should do more to squash needless conspiracy thinking, than grow it. Clearly, people in government do take things, like UFOs, seriously on some level. It might not be to our level of satisfaction but, it is being addressed/looked in to.

The thing is, there have been soooooo many hoaxes, BS claims, etc, it's only natural that government agencies would pursue these kinds of things with massive skepticism. Not that UFOs could exist but, that anyone's found any actual proof.

Like my fictitious John Doe example a few posts up. After a couple hundred (thousands!) of those, how seriously would you take claims like "his"?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
That quoted snippet in post #2 is pure new age nonsense.
Make no mistake, i believe in the "inter-dimensional" theory and i am also not one who opposes spiritual ideas and thinking, but nevertheless i think this letter is idiotic.

"Their mission is peaceful"
Says who? Who has the knowledge, who already talked to "them" and knows about about their motives?

"Come from an etheric planet [...] not perceptible to us"
Utter nonsense based on Niburu, Planet-X fantasies. You can buy 1000 books on that. ANYONE can claim that. Without proof it's worthless, brainwashing new-age mumbo-jumbo to pull money off naive people's pocket.

"materialize upon entering the vibratory rate"

While i indeed think such (theoretical) beings could materialize and come/live in "another dimension", it's nothing more than speculation. The term "vibrations" is over-used by MANY new-age preachers, simply because its meaningless. No one can explain or elaborate what "vibrates" or what those "vibration stages" etc. actually are, it's a empty word shell used by many new-age/paranormal people to appear "smart" by saying nothing. Pseudo science.

"ray of energy which will destroy any ship"

Is pure speculation and totally made-up. Since we do not have any details about their tech, we don't know anything about it respective their capabilities to destroy planes or ships. In fact, there HAVE been several encounters in the past where pilots etc. did in fact shoot at UFOs, but no UFO ever responded. Actually, what was reported is that they have the ability to disable our weapons. Anything else is just plain speculation, suggesting an in-sight knowledge which whoever wrote this HAS NOT.

"Local, Talas"

No scientist or someone with half a brain who wishes to be taken serious would use esoteric terms like that, including vibration, astral plane etc. Those are non scientific terms and concepts which might have their merit in spiritualism, esoteric etc...but are rather worthless in a "scientific" report about UFOs.

That report/letter has as much importance as any random nonsense post here in the forum (well, many of those
), the fact it somehow made it into the FBI files doesn't make it any better or "truer".
edit on 7-4-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Two things in this letter really stuck out to me. The letter was written in 1947 and the writer used the term "flying saucer" Is that a common term used in 1947 to describe a UFO or alien craft?
The other term the writer used was "remote control" that seems like a term that wouldn`t normally be used in 1947.That`s a common term that is used today but keep in mind that they didn`t even have T.V.`s in 1947.Did they even have anything in 1947 that used "remote control"?
it`s an interesting letter none the less.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Debunked and shown to be misrepresented (Aliens most certainly weren't found in "released FBI docs") yet this goes on forever accumulating stars and gasps of excitement.

People intentionally delude themselves. It's like any rational counterpoint just goes unnoticed because it is too challenging to their idea that aliens HAVE to be amongst us, RIGHT NOW.

It's unfortunate how far this site has fallen. It used to have so many wonderful/informative topics with pages of actually compelling material. Now this is what passes as a "high flag" topic these days.
edit on 9-4-2012 by SaosinEngaged because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This is from 2011... seems to have no effect. Why necro this when it had no impact whatsoever?

However, this thread was a good test for the ignorant tards. It is humanly impossible for someone who will swear with his life to deny everything forever to change his mind.

I understand skepticism but so radical denial and anger, it really makes me want you so much when the truth hits you, to be the first to be disposed of, you who have turned into religion or cult to not take a dot of open mindness to something obviously going on hidden from public.

I would personally work on your demise once that happens.
edit on 9-4-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
What would stop ET from lying to the FBI or anyone else about who they are and where they are from? It seems dangerous to just take their word for it.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru
You understand this document is a letter someone sent the FBI based on supernatural visions he had, and not an official document written by the FBI, right? Just making sure.

This seems to be a point that is regularly ignored in discussion of this document (and other letters sent to the FBI and other government agencies in the USA and elsewhere about UFOs).

It seems to be a rather important, and basic, point to keep in mind.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
"Aliens" claim to be the religious deities and etc in religious texts, because they will then unite all religions this way. They have been attempting this for decades now, but it is how the true new world order of satan will come into play, when all religions are tore down and unified under a banner of "peaceful aliens" who are no more than demons. Then they will cause everyone to worship them and follow their agendas "finally gods we can see, and who gives us what we want." many will say. But heed my warning, they are there only to deceive.

I mean really, does anybody else have any better way of how to unify all religions into one? Just say all religions point to the same deities, the aliens, who then manifest in reality. Thats why these demons posing as aliens always have messages of a "new age" origin, they are constantly preparing for this, you can laugh but it will prove true.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Nazis would kill aliens so the FBI record of a German saucer liftoff while under
guard is the first evidence before 1945 of a saucer conspiracy to shift UFO
and saucer tech to aliens to protect the real owners.
Ed: Which at that time wold be officials, pilots, technicians and
scientists an no aliens who would go to New Mexico USA under
Operation Paperclip to continue to develop the Tesla technology.

edit on 6/13/2013 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Little did we know, our society is built by the aliens. We do not find the aliens. The aliens found us.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join