It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens found in released FBI docs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Interesting thread.

Has anybody else noticed the first 13 pages of that PDF seem really dark? Were those blacked out pages that have their wording revealed through the attempted information masking by using a modern scanner?

Or were they simply using the old type of doc reproduction process?

Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
nice find, OP
Too bad that you used a title that isn't exactly accurate.
I've read the pdf and focused indeed on the page you suggested (thanks for doing this effort for us).
From what I read there, a human being is making claims about UFOs.
No Aliens in the FBI docs, so far, only human made references.

but again, thanks for the effort!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
it also says right above that all on pg 22 that this info was received through supernormal means and that its sufficient to insure its disregard.
So i am not sure how they got this info, but it wasn't by finding aliens or a craft according to the text.

Im not trying to debunk this, just need to include the full story

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
i dont know what to think of these documents :/

if they rly dont want you to see something...you wont see it..so whats the point in the release of these documents?

confusing the people? creating more distraction from other things?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Interesting thread.

Has anybody else noticed the first 13 pages of that PDF seem really dark? Were those blacked out pages that have their wording revealed through the attempted information masking by using a modern scanner?

Or were they simply using the old type of doc reproduction process?

Thoughts?

It was probably just an effect of the type of printer they used.

My grandfather had a really old massive Xerox copier at his house when I was a little kid, and depending on the settings and what-not, sometimes the copies would come out with the entire page looking really "dark".

This could be a result of something simple I have no clue. Maybe it was when they forgot to put the top shield down on the pages when they hit the copy button?

I don't remember exactly, but with an old copy machine and a few hours to play with it, I could easily recreate this effect. It's totally normal.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog
i dont know what to think of these documents :/

if they rly dont want you to see something...you wont see it..so whats the point in the release of these documents?

confusing the people? creating more distraction from other things?

Umm, "the people" don't read gov't documents. 99.9% of the population has no capacity or desire to read such things. Sad but true.

Consider this "Disclosure" for those of us who wanted it. It's not "full disclosure" by any means, and many of the documents are packed full of speculations and theories.

But overall, yes I would call this disclosure.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

Your correct observations regarding this matter will be overlooked, as already showed by the thread progress. Anything that gets in the way of the new "ufology religion" combined with the usual dose of ignorance results in idiotic things like this gaining traction.

This thread is another example of why Ufology can't go anywhere. Those that fail to understand that are the part of the problem that makes the rest of us look like tin foul hat wearing idiots.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Read the first paragraph of page 38. what was the L A incident? and what was the disc the army grabbed??

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I have to assume its from the toner cartridge not being adjusted correctly. So I'm thinking bad quality.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Well despite what a few have said this is still a very good thread. I never knew about this FBI vault. Lot's of cool topics to discuss in there. Great find!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Excellent find.

Regardless of the means by which this info was collected, it is in fact loaded with more spices for the ET soup.

Who's to know whether or not the supernatural means used to retrieve the info was from someone who was proficient in RV? The CIA themselves use RV, so why is it prefectly acceptable to dismiss this set of data and not another concerning the whereabouts of a foreign prisoner. You cannot cherry pick which data is acceptable when the same means are used. Yes I understand that these sheets are unsubstantiated, but they're fascinating to say the least and worth a read at the minumum prior to disregarding if you wish.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Bonch, why not try to wrap your mind around some pertinent facts.
Much of the information provided does tally up with the circumstances.
The whole gamut of the Contact scenario seems to revolve around telepathic contacts.(Not 100% but...)
The Unearthly abailities of the UFOs seem very well explained here.
Its possible that much of channelled info is false, but it is also possible that the odd message may NOT be!
We really have to hold to an open mind in these matters.
If you will check out Wibert Smith you will find some interesting contact between a scientist and alien entity through mental means only.This may be more real than some wouldlike it tpo be.
The unknown is truely going to astound mankind if we can squeek through the growing up period.
It is all possible, everything you can imagine.....
But because something astounds or seems impossible we reject it out of hand.
I think we are blind in many ways.
Anyways this is worth closer scrutiny.
The guy may be saner than you....

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I noticed as well, certain pages are blacked out and unreadable, I mentioned that on original thread yesterday… We should try to read everything that is available…. Now this is the weekend I am looking forward to. Intentional or not, we probably will never know

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I definitely agree with you… people don’t use what is given… Let it be history, archeological findings or little information provided by different governments… people still refuse to learn and read, I am starting to think that some people just don’t have a capacity of understanding nor are willing to try to understand… to me it is a partial disclosure, no one will ever come out and say, YES they Exist, it will be slowly and partially, otherwise it will create a mass panic and chaos… which is understandable. No matter what it is, everyone should try to read provided information…. We all have doubts and questions, but we will never find answers if we don’t research what was given to us - These documents can be anything, fake or real, but still must be read and analyzed and only than discussed, otherwise opinions cannot be discussed or valued…. Do Not Comment unless you read…. You can be a believer or a denier; you will still need to familiarize yourself with the information and only than your opinion should be valued and discussed!

Enjoy the Weekend and use it wisely!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Very cool! Wonder if the etheric plane they come from is possible to visit?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Sooo according to this aliens look nothing like the puny greys. To know all what has been reported in that letter the person must have been extensively briefed. How reliable is the source? This smells like hoax.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Just so everyone knows. If you examine the .pdf's with Adobe9 pro it will show meta data and hidden text. There is some weird text and words that do not show up on the original documents. For instance page 18 hidden text reads as

F˘IR921'5.1..hJzve4 .~:.1˘ O 0!.1-é-9

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
As others have said, these were not written "by" the Fbi so it is obviously hard to know if its bs or not. But the question I have, is why would the document be "hidden" in the first place from us? And if it is all bunk and bs, why would the Fbi even have it? Wouldn't they have just laughed and have thrown it away?
I am not saying it is truth or fiction, because honestly noone really knows.

Deebo
edit on 8-4-2011 by Deebo because: fix

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
OK - I've read all pages of this FBI vault, and a few observations:

- Most of the info, including the much quoted letter early on in this thread are from outside citizens reports made TO the FBI. Not hardly disclosure.

-The "USSR" disk was made of 7/16 plywood, wire, a couple of radio tubes with a turpentine soaked cloth sticking out of a makeshift tailpipe.

-The disk "grabbed by the Army" in LA was apparently the metal contraption, similar in construction to the "USSR" disk set ablaze in some lady's back yard in Hollywood and recovered by the local FD. The pictures of it, included in the link, look, well, silly. It too had radio tubes, a tailpipe, and a sharkfin looking thing welded to the top of it.

-Neither had moving parts, neither could fly on their own.

The information in the FBI link was retained only due to the context of the time. Only a few years later, most of theses letters would never have made it out of the mailroom.

Interesting. It only proves one thing: The gov'ment has indeed recovered "crashed" disks.

Just none that actually flew.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

The unknown is truely going to astound mankind if we can squeek through the growing up period. It is all possible, everything you can imagine..... But because something astounds or seems impossible we reject it out of hand. I think we are blind in many ways. Anyways this is worth closer scrutiny. The guy may be saner than you....

I agree with you, we are blind in many ways.

Can you list any relevant information from this letter for me in point form that is relevant? Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join