It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens found in released FBI docs

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
People don't bother to see the entire picture relating to said "evidence", they just jump right into the "cool" bits and immediately regard it as true. But, as boncho has stated, it was written by some nutcase and sent to the FBI. It sais so in the actual document itself.

Nutcase got nutcracked.

I actually had my hopes up.
edit on 8-4-2011 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-4-2011 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
It's a good find OP.

Ok a nutcase,as many called him,wrote this to the FBI.The question is why the FBI released this particular piece of "evidence" if it's BS.
Are they mocking us or they try to make us feel secure with the friendly alien concept?You know many will jump to the conclusion that this is an official FBI report.

And how do we know that it wasn't written a month ago?Because of the date?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I was going to post a thread about this, but you beat me to it!

I personally applaud the FBI for doing this. Sure, some of the information they received is from an outside source, but the fact that those files are ones that are in their "vault" and have been monitored and/or investigated to a degree, is pretty amazing. Mulder and Scully would be proud.

I think fellow ATS members will get a particular joy out of reading this section (a cool interaction between Mr.Perry and the Selfridge AFB takes place too!)

Anyway, I can't help but think of Erich Von Daniken while reading page 6 and 7 of this link : vault.fbi.gov...

GO DETROIT RED WINGS! (and ufos o.0 )

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

Awesome find!!

Kudos for your diligence!

What strikes me is that the report is so detailed and the addendum at the very bottom has some very detailed descriptions of the craft.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b9d827fdbaf6.jpg[/atsimg]

Ironically this was issued on the same day as the Roswell incident....

I can't believe i missed that page, i was upto page 27/28 of Part 1 which involves the Mourey Island incident, i posted it in my thread (see signature) i must have skimmed your linked page and i cant beleive i didnt read it properly... doh!!!

Edit -

What the heck is this supposed to mean:

The region from which they come is not the 'Astral Plane' but corresponds to the Lokas or Talas. Students of osoteric matters will understand these terms.

Vault Source ( FBI )

edit on 8-4-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

it is probably an evolution of thought, from this some 60 years earlier....

war of worlds

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
On page 38, it seems the army ''grabbed'' a recovered disc and would not let it be examined!, or am i reading this wrong?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

try this

L & T

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Sorry to reply to my own post...

This seemed fitting to add to the last part of the reply in regard to Lokas / Talas origin of the craft or entities.

Fundamentals of the Esoteric Philosophy by G. de Purucker
Copyright © 1979 by Theosophical University Press. All rights reserved.

Interpenetrating Spheres of Being. Lokas and Talas: Bipolar Kosmical Principles and Elements. The "Heresy of Separateness"
All things are implicated with one another, and the bond is holy; and there is hardly anything unconnected with any other thing. For things have been co-ordinated, and they combine to form the same universe (order). For there is one universe made up of all things, and one god who pervades all things, and one substance, and one law, (one) common reason in all intelligent animals, and one truth; if indeed there is also one perfection for all animals which are of the same stock and participate in the same reason. -- Marcus Aurelius, Meditations, 7, 9 (George Long, trans.)

Nature has linked all parts of her Empire together by subtle threads of magnetic sympathy, and, there is a mutual correlation even between a star and a man; . . . -- The Mahatma Letters, p. 267

If through the Hall of Wisdom, thou would'st reach the Vale of Bliss, Disciple, close fast thy senses against the great dire heresy of separateness that weans thee from the rest. -- The Voice of the Silence, pp. 8-9

IN THE JEWISH Talmud there is a quaint old story, full of the profound wisdom of the ancient teachers, about four candidates for wisdom. It tells how they entered into the Garden of Delights, a name which the Jews used, especially the Qabbalists, to designate the realm of occultism, of the occult sciences; and the names of these four candidates for wisdom were as follows: Ben Asai, Ben Zoma, Ahher, and Rabbi Aqiba. As the story goes, "Ben Asai looked -- and lost his sight; Ben Zoma looked -- and lost his reason. Ahher went into the Garden of Delights and committed depredations therein; but Rabbi Aqiba entered in peace and left in peace. And the Holy One, whose servants we are -- blessed be his name -- said: 'This old man is worthy of serving us with glory.'"

Here are the four general types of students of the ancient wisdom. Ben Asai, who lost his sight, was one who was attracted by the doctrines and teachings and, like another case mentioned in the Greek legends, looked upon the face of naked truth and was "blinded." He became, that is, a worse exotericist than he was before. He was unprepared, unready. He had forced his way into the place where he did not belong. And he incurred one of the penalties awaiting those who enter into the holy places with an unpure heart and an unprepared mind.

And Ben Zoma looked and lost his reason; he was one whose nature was so essentially selfish that he looked only for that which he himself might gain therefrom. And his nature being unsteady, weak, self-centered and selfish, he lost his "reason," that is to say, he became the slave instead of the master. You know the old medieval saying that the magician who evokes the so-called "spirits of the vasty deep," and is not in complete control of them, is made away with by them, which is a saying teaching the same doctrine that we teach of the utter necessity of spiritual preparation, moral preparedness. "For the pure in heart see God," and have naught to fear, which is the Christian method of expressing the same idea.

Full Article / Story

Sorry i know that is a long off-site post but i had to look into it more as apparently the FBI knew about this in 1947......

There is some further information Wikipedia if anyone is interested -

Wikipedia - Planes (Esotericism)

I'll just repost the last part of my previous post to put the above into context -

Previous Post

What the heck is this supposed to mean:

The region from which they come is not the 'Astral Plane' but corresponds to the Lokas or Talas. Students of osoteric matters will understand these terms.

Vault Source ( FBI )

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

haha we both probably hit that site at the same time as per my above reply....

Thanks for the link!!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Elvis Hendrix

It has something about photographs of an object that was 'found' on page 36 as well!!

This document dump is amazing, i can tell the UFO forum is going to be very busy over the coming months... is this another step towards disclosure??

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru
reply to post by trollz

You understand this document is a letter someone sent the FBI based on supernatural visions he had, and not an official document written by the FBI, right? Just making sure.
Am I the only one that realized this besides sepermeru? It is just a letter some tin-hat ATS member sent them. (well, ok, but he would have been a member had ATS been around back in the day)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

yea this is def getting good matey

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

This one stood out to me - i actually just posted a thread on it, but perhaps i should have added it here...

Originally posted by Havick007
Well..... This month has been exciting for released goverment documents hasnt it!!

The title is self explainatory... read it for yourself!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/32b0ef936307.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7c59652c2def.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/21ac38cf4cb3.jpg[/atsimg]

Source - Page 57 & 58 ( FBI.gov Records Vault )

I dont know what else to say, this is coming directly from the FBI

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by i am just saying

First of all, i love your avatar - Hitgirl rocks
that was an awesome movie and the original comics were even better. Although the movie did a great job!

To the topic - apart from the OP post there are many other pages - Pages - 36,38,57,58 have some interesting information. This coming from government sources.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Is this what we have been waiting for? It sure looks like it to me ,Astonishing

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

we have crossed over into the other realm

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

Great post...This made me think why is disclosure done this way. i am fine with learning this information, but the way it is told is pathetic. I guess the reason why is because main stream media will not catch on. Keep the zombies at bay, let them focus on the real world issues...and let those who have awaken look crazy. I don't know how long this method is going to last, the newer generations are not controlled as easy as those in past. Religion is slowly dying and the soul machine can't keep up with the amount of souls that are placed on this planet. This issue cannot be hidden no longer.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Wow. This is big. It's not tangible proof, but it's big. I'm not even sure we have tangible proof. There is a lot of conspiracy theories, but this seems to be the extent of what top government agencies know.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
the pictures of the disc reminds me of those discs on those old coins, in another thread.
just reflecting.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

This one stood out to me - i actually just posted a thread on it, but perhaps i should have added it here...

Well..... This month has been exciting for released goverment documents hasnt it!!

The title is self explainatory... read it for yourself!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/32b0ef936307.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7c59652c2def.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/21ac38cf4cb3.jpg[/atsimg]

Source - Page 57 & 58 ( FBI.gov Records Vault )

I dont know what else to say, this is coming directly from the FBI

so am i right in saying that they are talking about an early soviet spy disc here?
the letters ussr and a hammer and sickle are mentioned

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join