It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens found in released FBI docs

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
That stealth silent helicopter that malfunctioned and was partly blown up in the assult on Osama Bin Laden may be the same silent black helicopters people described when seeing UFO's in some cases.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The aliens they are talking about are probably these giant human looking aliens who visited Italy.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn

Wow. Ignorant is as Ignorant does, I think you accomplished that all on your own. As a medium and abductee, I have been involved with the paranormal realms of this world for my entire life.

Are you a psychic? An indigo child? 'cuz unless you are those things 2 you're just another spring breeze.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
The aliens they are talking about are probably these giant human looking aliens who visited Italy.

wow great pic look he
is as big as a bush.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129th

IMO they released this one, because it reinforces some peoples belief(so the Govt hopes), that the UFO subject is filled with 'nutjobs' and 'wackos' (see ref in this thread). It serves the Govt agenda of heaping ridicule on the subject.
Anyone who has followed the UFO subject knows one of the main aims of the Govt was to make the subject a big joke.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

I will sit back and watch all you fascinated with this alien thing and welcoming them with warm hugs and smiles and watch how this plays out. These things have been deceptive since man could draw on caves. They have been lurking around spying on us and allegedly abducting us.

Aliens is not a good thing. It's a bad thing. Or its nothing. IMHO!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by PunchyChap

wow great pic look he
is as big as a bush.

So he's a dwarf? I thought he was standing next to a 9ft. tree branch. The pic came from Timothy Good and he is an agent anyway so I don't care.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Addendum: The Lokas are oval shape, fluted length oval with a heat-resistaning metal or alloy not yet known the front cage contains the controls, the middle portion a laboratory; the rear contains armament, which consists essentially of a powerful energy apparatus, perhaps a ray

The document has an error. Too easy to get confused with the addendum.

Loka is a plane of existence or dimension where as an 'ulokam' is said to be Metal or Alloy.

The craft being mentioned here is made of ulokam i.e. metal or Alloy.

edit on 6-4-2012 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Suprised nobody mentioned Page 29,

"airplane carrying flying recovered flying saucers crashed in route from Portland, Or to Los Angeles, Ca"

link

Also states that one of the airforce officers died in top secret mission believed to be related to the UFO incident.

Fascinating.
edit on 6-4-2012 by jim3981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru
reply to post by trollz

You understand this document is a letter someone sent the FBI based on supernatural visions he had, and not an official document written by the FBI, right? Just making sure.

I agree, I think some are human and could be the foundation of our races. Not saying that others came from a different dimension. When I listen to Gary Wilcox's testimony, he states they told him they came from mars. That same day Lonnie Zamora (police officer spotted what appears to be the same craft and saw two men in "silvery white uniforms". I think those beings are not at all like the greys etc.

Lonnie spotted a craft that had flames come out of it when it took off. You never hear of that with the million plus years advancement of the greys.

I think it is indeed very possible that the mars underground civilization is human like and that some of our earth races came from martians thousands of years ago.

The mars blurriness photos (a bunch of them) really shows a civilization that seems to be in ruins. I think they went underground to avoid a solar flare. But Nasa wants that info to come out very(decades & decades) slowly.

edit on 6-4-2012 by thetiler because: spelling

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

When it stated, " Students of esoteric matters will understand these terms." ,what does that mean?situation

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
If this has been covered already then please except my apologies & reefer me to the relevant posts.. i've only just seen it.

I really do not have time to read through all the replies, but it seems a little weird to me that a page that is so damming/ to the point, has been made available to the public!?!? What's going on here. I'm confused.

Peace.

dej...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dejarmaX
If this has been covered already then please except my apologies & reefer me to the relevant posts.. i've only just seen it.

I really do not have time to read through all the replies, but it seems a little weird to me that a page that is so damming/ to the point, has been made available to the public!?!? What's going on here. I'm confused.

Peace.

dej...

That's the point; to confuse. The media works as a propaganda machine designed to manipulate people. So when an event is not on the TV or in the New York Times, people have a hard time grasping why they didn't here about it in the MSM.

Now we have the internet/forums which are used to confuse more. For every one valid article there are likely at least two inaccurate articles. So the deal is to bury the truth in so much balony, very few can decipher it.

It takes an extremely dilligent person to sort through the mess and find the verifiable facts while keeping them straight. It takes hours , weeks, and months to do so. So the very few who have the time, energy, and diligence to figure it out are such a minority, it really doesn't matter to the TPTB that 1 in 1000 know the truth.

No doubt they have this all down to a science.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Heya, Do you have a link for the Giant alien from Italy?

THanks

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jim3981

Sorry jim, you've lost me... What has this document got to do with media propaganda? I'm led to believe this (page 22 etc) to be an official FBI doc!?! is this a real FBI doc or not? i'm now even more confused!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

reply to post by jim3981

Sorry jim, you've lost me... What has this document got to do with media propaganda? I'm led to believe this (page 22 etc) to be an official FBI doc!?! is this a real FBI doc or not? i'm now even more confused!

I thought you wanted to know why they would let this document out? I guess I misunderstood your question.

These documents are on an official FBI site. But the page 22 is from somebody who claims to have ESP

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Let me restate that.

The FBI site is official.

The documents on the site are official.

The page 22 is an official FBI document sent by a professor, who does not work at the FBI, who claims to have ESP.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jim3981

reply to post by jim3981

I thought you wanted to know why they would let this document out? I guess I misunderstood your question.

These documents are on an official FBI site. But the page 22 is from somebody who claims to have ESP
My apologies for not reading through the thread... But by the sound of it I'm glad I didn't waste my time!! ESP?? So I thank you for that at least...

Peace jim.

dej...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Peace Dej . There are like 40 documents, only one pertains to ESP.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

Wow this is very cool.

edit on 6-4-2012 by eyesontheskies because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join