It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens found in released FBI docs

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

Thanks for the heads up. Yet another poorly researched story on ATS.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

I just went to see what threads you are posting on, Every One of the FBI Vault Threads, saying the same thing, Fake, Hoax, You didn't miss a thread. Even you know that Hotell or who ever is not the only Memo out of at least 10,000. I emailed Dr, MacCabe, who emailed me right back. I think the reason Hoover put it in the Classified Files is to show you go to jail if you Hoax the FBI. Now get into the Vault and read all of the UFO files then get on here, saying Fake Hoax. Let me check all of your posts do you do this on a full time basis just debunk every thread posted.

Debunk this video, the little lite gets so big and so bright it washes out the News Logo, and comes right out of the TV screen. Now do your reseach and find the source, email the news station. etc. You come up with some proof it is Fake.

The document is real. IT was released to me in 1977 along with many others.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

An explanation for this could easily be explained as an electrical transformer blowing up due to the earthquake. Jumping to conclusions just in the hopes of E.T.'s existence is not very constructive, it just makes it look desperate.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Interesting...I know the government doesn't like to tell us anything straight up..and just the fact they are releasing this is giving me the chills..not to mention mainstream media are pushing aliens into our subconscious via movies example "Paul" that alien movie...and main stream music Katy perry and Kanye west " ET ".... I know im not the only one with this odd feeling somethings gonna catch the worlds attention.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by IsaacKoi

I just went to see what threads you are posting on, Every One of the FBI Vault Threads, saying the same thing, Fake,

If you actually read ANY of my posts you would have seen that I corrected those (like Jim Oberg) who referred to the document as a "fraud" since it is NOT a fake... It is about a hoax, but is a genuine FBI document.

If you actually saw my posts, as you say, in "Every One of the FBI Vault Threads" I don't know why you completely misrepresent what I said.

My posts were a waste of time, it seems.

See, for example, my reply to Jim Oberg a couple of days ago at:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

Originally posted by JimOberg
Bruce Maccabee says it's a fraud:

Jim,

The document itself is NOT a fraud (and I doubt that Bruce said that, albeit that Jack Sarfatti has circulated an email with that heading). The document is a well-known genuine FBI document - it simply relates to a well-known hoax.

Thus, it differs from, say, the forged MJ-12 documents which are not genuine government documents at all.

I had assumed that many people would be familiar with the relevant hoax and the evidence that exposed it decades ago. However, the various threads about this document (which have not included that evidence) rather undermine my assumption. Frankly, I don't know whether to be amused or depressed by all the nonsense being written about this document at the moment on ATS, other websites and in the mainstream media.

I could spend quite a bit of my time collating details of the relevant evidence, but - really - what would be the point? The evidence has been published again and again over the years. Is it worth bothering collating relevant material yet again and posting it here? These threads strongly suggest that it is probably not worth the effort.

I gave a reference to Bruce's book a few days ago (and, for that matter, a few years ago in a similar thread) as well as other books and UFO documentaries. That didn't seem to help reduce the amount of nonsense being written...

I don't have much free time and I think it would probably be sensible to spend more of that free time concentrating on another one of my hobbies.

All the best,

Isaac

Your posts have reinforced the view in the last line of that post, i.e. "I don't have much free time and I think it would probably be sensible to spend more of that free time concentrating on another one of my hobbies."

Bye.
edit on 13-4-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by xynephadyn

Which part is fascinating, the part where a nutbar wrote it, or the part where ignorant people believe it has any sort of relevance?

This.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AsAboveSoBelow89
Interesting...I know the government doesn't like to tell us anything straight up..and just the fact they are releasing this is giving me the chills..not to mention mainstream media are pushing aliens into our subconscious via movies example "Paul" that alien movie...and main stream music Katy perry and Kanye west " ET ".... I know im not the only one with this odd feeling somethings gonna catch the worlds attention.
If you want to speculate or make conspiracies then consider this: if the FBI knows that it has a stack of documents that're hoaxes and/or fakes and/or misinformation and they're in league with those who help keep the ufos secret then they might release these documents to reestablish what the skeptics are saying. If they truly are keeping things secret or attempting to the last thing they would do is disclose the truth, right? So these documents would support their agenda.

But that's a conspiracy. These documents are facts. Facts lead us to believe aliens aren't here yet. Facts DO prove there're unexplaned, unknown cases where people have seen something in the sky. But that's all. UNKNOWN does not mean ALIEN. The government can't lie about that.
edit on 15-4-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
As with all documentation released by any security service in the world these files probably don't contain a whole lot of new information and at that credible information. Having briefly scanned over the documents some of them seem to be almost like memoirs instead of actual reports. I did read in a national newspaper that they do contain more information on Roswell which will likely recreate more noise throughout the coming weeks once people get round to reading all of the files.

Now if security service documentation was released without permission which had information about UFO's by Wikileaks for example I'm sure it would make things a little more interesting and possibly open up a whole new can of worms.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I dont think these are new at all!

I have had these documents for almost 2 years now. I remember I got them from somewhere on THIS SITE

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Probably disinfo. People will be more skeptical of interdimensional aliens that come from an "etheric planet" (if I read that right) than they will of aliens that naturally evolved on another planet in the same "material plane" of our own "dimension". Trying to turn the subject away from scientific to an "esoteric" one.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

The Good Doctor on the News preparing people....If they can't even believe the FBI when they finially come out of the closet with the truth, then they need to hear this.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
skeptics bring up the document that says .....

“The disc is hexagonal in shape and was suspended from a balloon by cable,” the document said. “The object found resembles a high-altitude weather balloon with a radar reflector.”

To them this proves it was some sort of balloon but in fact there are signs this document is disinformation. The same document goes on to say the material was ship to Wright Field. Why would would the military treat an ordinary balloon material like this? why ship it by special plane to Wright Field which was the "Area 51" of 1947? Public record also confirms whatever crashed in Roswell was flown to Ft Worth, then Wright Field.
edit on 18-4-2011 by Greensboro1978 because: edit text

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I am unable to start a new thread for this, could a moderator please move it if this is not appropriate? It was uploaded to YouTube on April 17th.

edit on 19-4-2011 by Zeil1 because: Date

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Why do you people not understand that these documents prove the FBI invesitgated reported alien and UFO cases.They do not totaly prove this stuff is real.They 100% prove the FBI has investigated and took the cases seriously.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
VERY COOL.

I had trouble searching through these finding anything interesting, I wasn't looking hard enough =p.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by sepermeru
reply to post by trollz

You understand this document is a letter someone sent the FBI based on supernatural visions he had, and not an official document written by the FBI, right? Just making sure.

What he said. I was all stoked at first, them it dawned on me that its nothing more than, if say, a ats member had a sighting and posted the experience here. Except we would just say "pics or it didn't happen.".

And yet, the FBI chose not to disregard it and throw it in the rubbish, but to file it all these years. Bearing in mind they must get hundreds, if not thousands, of so called 'delusional' letters every year, a little strange they would choose to file this one?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
People need to read these documents more thoroughly. If disclosure is coming, I do not think it will come in the form of the FBI, NSA etc., saying "Oopsie.. that document that reveals all slipped through the cracks!" They will not accidentally release anything they don't want viewed. ANY document at this point, which has stuff that is quite that damning, is likely a letter TO the FBI - not something they created.

Even a cursory review of this document would have revealed that - try to read things carefully before making such threads.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
this is really specific to be just a hypothetical

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

This actualy made me cry in knowing that my Ex-Step dad didnt lie to me that he used to be in black ops.

About a year ago he said that the U.S.A government had him blindfolded and taken somewhere. he said when they removed the blindfold he was in a mountain ridge that resembled the northern rockys, they took him into a cave and he met a "Alien" that he described as what we know as Celtics and that the Comander he was under told him they were celtics that survived and lived in the mountains for years but he believed they were aliens due to them being the only ones working on machienery and the smaller humans standing around just observing and wrighting things down. this is freaky.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

That link you gave is like a legal version of WikiLeaks
thanx for the share.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join