It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens found in released FBI docs

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+82 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Earlier today it was made known in another thread that many FBI documents have been made available to the public here
I was casually browsing around, and happened to find one that mentions ETs and where they come from. It specifically states that they are NOT human and that they come from another world.
This is on page 22, there's probably a wealth of other information here. There are 16 parts, and 69 pages in part 1.

Part 1, go to page 22: LINK

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Halfway through page 22, this is worth the read for sure, S+F people.

+22 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by trollz
Earlier today it was made known in another thread that many FBI documents have been made available to the public here
I was casually browsing around, and happened to find one that mentions ETs and where they come from. It specifically states that they are NOT human and that they come from another world.
This is on page 22, there's probably a wealth of other information here. There are 16 parts, and 69 pages in part 1.

Part 1, go to page 22: LINK

Here's the important part:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1e5e7c40dde8.jpg[/atsimg]

This is very cool. The writer of this letter knew things about UFOs that people are just now starting to realize, such as their interdimensional capabilities.

Like I said.

ETA: Lemme resize that. BRB

Better?
edit on 4/7/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

Third time's the charm
edit on 4/7/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

+94 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

You understand this document is a letter someone sent the FBI based on supernatural visions he had, and not an official document written by the FBI, right? Just making sure.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
GREAT READ!! AMAZING I MUST SAY!

I know what i am doing this weekend!

S&F

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

You understand this document is a letter someone sent the FBI based on supernatural visions he had, and not an official document written by the FBI, right? Just making sure.

That at least explains why there aren't more redactions. I was starting to get suspicious.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Not very familiar with military documents and I only read page 22...

Any way to tell who this specific note was from and addressed to?

I love how this thing is dated 1947!
edit on 7-4-2011 by SlyingFaucers because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet

That at least explains why there aren't more redactions. I was starting to get suspicious.

It's pretty persuasive, because the writer takes a very 'official' sounding tone, but I think it's someone who is a highly intelligent professional and delusional to the point of being unable to grasp that he's not providing the FBI with a valuable service (though he has just enough insight to recognize that his 'sources' are not likely to be trusted).

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Where did you get the information about supernatural visions?
Also, the addendum seems to confirm that there are non-human crafts and that we know how they operate.

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

Because I read the letter. It says it's addressed to scientists and military types and public officials, as well as a few publications, which tells you right there it's not from the FBI, but to the FBI. Then the underlined bit says the writer -- he's referring to himself in the third person, he means himself -- doesn't expect it'll go anywhere because it comes from "so-called supernatural means". He says he (still calling himself 'the writer') has several degrees and used to work at a university. He feels a public duty to hand out this information despite knowing it's probably not going to be believed.

The rest is what he learned by his so-called supernatural means, which he doesn't explain. The addendum is also written by him. This is the kind of letter intelligent but delusional people send all the time, which every organization from the CIA to the YMCA receives and files under 'crackpot'.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Where did you get the information about supernatural visions?
Also, the addendum seems to confirm that there are non-human crafts and that we know how they operate.

Probably the first and second line of the second paragraph which states:

The writer has little expectation that anything of import will be accomplished by this gesture. The mere fact that the data herein were obtained by so-called supernatural means is probably sufficient to ensure its disregard by nearly all ther persons addressed; nevertheless it seems a public duty to make it available.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I think the most fascinating part of these documents is the theory that these ufo's and beings come from not another planet in our solar system, but an etheric planet in another dimension, ontop of ours. Very interesting, especially since this idea came from 1947.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1e5e7c40dde8.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 8-4-2011 by xynephadyn because: (no reason given)

+29 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Which part is fascinating, the part where a nutbar wrote it, or the part where ignorant people believe it has any sort of relevance?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru
reply to post by trollz

What he said. I was all stoked at first, them it dawned on me that its nothing more than, if say, a ats member had a sighting and posted the experience here. Except we would just say "pics or it didn't happen.".

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
so theyre friendly, this is great!

maybe the "first contact" idea is right? if so that still means something catastrophic must happen. (if im understand that idea correctly)

edit: jus read the post above me :/
edit on 8-4-2011 by ashtonkusher because: (no reason given)

+36 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Which part is fascinating, the part where a nutbar wrote it, or the part where ignorant people believe it has any sort of relevance?

Wow. Ignorant is as Ignorant does, I think you accomplished that all on your own. As a medium and abductee, I have been involved with the paranormal realms of this world for my entire life. I am sorry you have not had the life experience to understand or grasp what that means. I hope you do someday, your in for a rude awakening. And has for it having relavance, well obviously the FBI thought it had some relevance. And personally, I think its very fascinating to think that some "nutjob" in 1947 came up with the idea, should he had made it up- this idea came before network television, and in a largely mainstream christian society. That is fascinating to me.
edit on 8-4-2011 by xynephadyn because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Context please. The government was taking all accounts and recording them. The British did the same thing. If you read the MOD papers you will find some Alien accounts scribbled on napkins. This includes a princess and a flying unicorn if I remember correctly. (If not it was something along those lines.)

The very fact that these are released gives high probability that they are useless.

SO, if your account is true, and similar accounts are true, does that make all accounts true. No offence but a rational stance has to be taken on this subject or we are left open to any idiot with a story in his head.

The government didn't seem to think anything in this was worthy, no redactions, released to public. Now if there were multiples of the same kind of accounts, then we could find commonalities. Regression hypnotists do this (although their methods are questionable) but at least they try.

What we can determine from this paper here, in this thread? Nothing.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

And personally, I think its very fascinating to think that some "nutjob" in 1947 came up with the idea, should he had made it up- this idea came before network television, and in a largely mainstream christian society.

Yeah, because aliens were never in movies back then...

There was nothing big that happened when the letter was sent in...

I could go on and on about influences but it is really not worth the time.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru
reply to post by trollz

debunked

again.

sry alien enthusiasts.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Yet you found the time to act cynical and condescending? What are you even reading this forum for? Clearly you have more important things to do, correct?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join