It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente "Your Watching WWIII Starting"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
did he just say "don't pay your taxes"?
or am I hearing it wrong ?

ummm, last I heard
if you don't ... u go to prison.
Has that changed ??

If you don't use Federal Reserve Notes, then you have no taxes to pay.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ISRAELdid911

There's a Taoist saying that goes like: "You are good not because of what you devote your life to, but because of what you allow (yourself to do) in life."

Most Germans in the '40s were wrong because they allowed authorities doing the worst massacres under their nose. In the US and Canada people sadly seem to suffer of the same problem. We might end up paying a really bad price for this, if we keep falling into line and don't revolt.

Everyone, pick a fight before it's too late.
edit on 8/4/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/4/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Is it not the "person" or "citizen" who carries a NI or SS number from birth who is liable to pay income tax? it's not John Doe that the taxman is interested in, but the number=citizen. If that number is in employment it would be liable to a tax. What you need to do to avoid tax, is invent the, (almost) perfect robot, and make sure it is programmed to give you the money

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Is it not the "person" or "citizen" who carries a NI or SS number from birth who is liable to pay income tax? it's not John Doe that the taxman is interested in, but the number=citizen. If that number is in employment it would be liable to a tax. What you need to do to avoid tax, is invent the, (almost) perfect robot, and make sure it is programmed to give you the money

Are you basing this understanding on some section of the code? Is there an actual section of the code that makes a "person" or "citizen" carrying an NI, or SS number from birth liable?

In order to be liable there has to be some specific section of the code that actually makes one liable. Failing that, the fair assumption would be that one is actually not liable for, or subject to, the applicable revenue laws. Of course, the Social Security Number is evidence of liability for Social Security taxes, but that is apparently a different tax than the so called "personal income tax".

Honestly, it is just far to confusing to be considered anything other than incomprehensible. If the legislation is incomprehensible, it in effect, has no validity.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
did he just say "don't pay your taxes"?
or am I hearing it wrong ?

ummm, last I heard
if you don't ... u go to prison.
Has that changed ??

You don't if you hole up in your house with automatic weapons

(I don't condone any such thing personally, I don't have those kind of cojones)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
What would happen if on a given day - everyone draw their money out of the bank and refuse to put it back until they play the game.

The burglars would have a great time but with some for thought that could be protected against.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ISRAELdid911

Mr. Celente's prediction sounds pretty ridiculous to me, but it's definitely not the only one:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm not sure if one intelligent thing has ever came out of his mouth tbh.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
What would happen if on a given day - everyone draw their money out of the bank and refuse to put it back until they play the game.

The burglars would have a great time but with some for thought that could be protected against.

What would happen if employees refused to accept checks as payment, and demanded cash only, or even better yet, gold or silver?

What would happen if employees refused to sign Form W-4's - otherwise known as "Employee Withholding Authorization Certificates", allowing employers to collect taxes on their behalf, and refused to associate with any so called "Social Security Numbers"?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

You could only avoid all these taxes if you quit your job and took one that paid under the table. How many are willing to do that?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by megabogie

You could only avoid all these taxes if you quit your job and took one that paid under the table. How many are willing to do that?

What makes you so sure of that? Getting "paid under the table" implies tax evasion. What makes you so certain that you are liable for the tax? What makes you so certain you are subject to the applicable revenue laws?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I'm a citizen of the US therefore I am liable. What would make any of us not liable?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by megabogie

I'm a citizen of the US therefore I am liable. What would make any of us not liable?

What would make any of us not liable? One has either been made liable or they haven't. One cannot be made "not liable".

Can you point to the Section in the tax code that states every citizen of the U.S. is liable for this so called "income tax"?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I am honestly admiring your posts, friend.
Seems very intriguing your views on the tax code.

Because everyone I run into say the same thing:
"Pay your taxes or goto jail."

Do you know what that sentence means in entirety?
I see things like this:
Our system is set up to where after years of continual indoctrination, literally decades of growth and "serfdom", people are resistant to argue about this very subject. Even higher up positions are not going to question what has been passed down from so-called CONgress.
The only way out of a taxed nation, or society, is to not be declared a citizen of said nation.
With no official designation of life, i.e., birth certificate, or license, you have no way to be taxed.
Because as soon as you sign up to work, because you "need" these things to work in the US, you are held accountable by your employer or any database saying you have income.

The law seems simple to me.
Agree to be a citizen, get licensed and register then pay taxes or else.

This nation has an insatiable appetite for money and 'growth', CONgress especially.
They can't play reindeer games without your tax money so you goto jail if you don't pay.

I've never witnessed it any other way.

...and it makes me sick to see wasted tax money, our nation is breaking.
...and it makes me sick to see lies out of "trusted, elected" politicians.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

There has to be some reason that the tax code is actually Constitutional. Of course, Congress has the complete and plenary power of taxation, but they are subject to a few Constitutional rules. If Congress wishes to tax directly, i.e., a capitation tax or tax on property, then this tax must be apportioned among the several states. If Congress wishes to tax indirectly, i.e., excise tax, imposts, or other such taxes, then the tax must be uniform across the several states.

Since the so called "income tax" is not apportioned among the states, the Sixteenth Amendment demands that any non apportioned tax on income be necessarily viewed as an indirect tax. Further evidence that the so called "income tax" is, in fact, an indirect tax on income is that it is uniform across the several states.

Indirect tax on income?

Income is not the subject of the tax, but what is used to measure how much is owed. If income is not the subject of the tax, then what precisely is the subject of the tax?

"Taxable income"? Is taxable income some sort of activity where an excise, duty, or impost can be imposed upon it?

The tax code is similar to Abbott and Costello's "Who's on First?" routine, only not nearly as entertaining.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Who has money in the bank to withdraw besides the elite anyways?

Its a good idea but not too realistic... I could pull my 200$ out, but no big deal there

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Woah Gerald Celente! His rant there almost made me feel guilty that we have no choice but to fight. Seems like I'm getting the wrong impression on his word for fighting. "Fighting with words or fighting with sticks and stones?" Do we stand on the streets with flashy posters that say "Stop the war, and bloody destruction" and just scream at the top of our lungs. While the raid police pelt us with rubber bullets, water cannons, sound cannons, tear gas? I'd say stay away from conflict and focus on love and peace and melt away the stress.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ISRAELdid911

Gerald Celente - We're on the verge of a government shutdown while fighting 3 wars. We're over 14 trillion dollars in debt. We're invading country after country for oil. How did it come to this. I've always wondered how so many people in Nazi Germany could stand by and let the government do what it did. Each day that passes, I feel like I can understand how it happened. The way that our government has gotten away with what it has must be mind boggling to people in other countries

What you say makes sense, but the alternative is CHINA?RUSSIA pushing your face into the burning sand of slavery.
This is all a bout prempting and thwarting the desires of Nations who view individual rights as threats to their very existence.
We should surely support ouir Soldiers , our Generals , our Leaders, in this war against the very things George Orwell warned the world against.
There may be those who tell you China and Russia are cuddly Pandas and Bears? but their tactics throughout history should be the greatest warning, to any of us who want to undermine our Military.
The fact is the USA is the most effective Military force in the world, that is why we in Australia are not under the Chinese Jackboot, why Britain and the rest of Europe isnt worshipping the hammer and the sickle.
Yes lets sit back whilst China and Russia court the Midldle East, and threaten our Military dependant oIl Supplies.
Can you imagine a world controlled by the Chinese?
Then we will know about the horrors of racism and bigotry first hand as the european descendant peoples , the American/African peoples, the Jewish peoples are subjugated like apes in cages.
Western culture is the minority in this dog eat dog world , wake up everyone , that is truth.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Gerald Celente wearing that black leather jacket and going on like that.

Whoa never seen him so upset!

"The Empires are in decline"

Thats what war is all about right?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I don't think I have seen Celente so upset. But he is right we're adults but we keep acting like scared children. Lots of people will not get it till they are living under a bridge if they can find one that is not bombed out.
edit on 23-4-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
How about this for a plan?
Phase 1,
step1, Bust out Charlie Manson.
2, Use his mind control techniques on the Bloods and or the Crips.
3, Target the Rothchilds, Kissingers ect.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join