It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Time To Act Is Now: If we want to shut down TPTB in the US, the best time would be if/when the G

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
"The intelligence of that creature known as a crowd is the square root of the number of people in it."
— Terry Pratchett

“There's a whiff of the lynch mob or the lemming migration about any overlarge concentration of like-thinking individuals, no matter how virtuous their cause.”

- PJ O'Rourke

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I'm on the mobile and I can't get get on till later, but the purpose I intended for this thread was to call out all the people who want change and don't want the NWO to continue their agenda. There are many ways to do this other than national riots that I mentioned. That's all I will say for now.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
While I agree there is ample room for improvement within the US political system I feel is it broken but not totaled or beyond repair. The idea of violent revolt is repulsive and I find it doubtful many have considered the true real life implications. Although no system of government is perfect, ours is pretty dang close. Inasmuch as the brilliance of our forefathers provided for remedy, I feel some have latched on to the somewhat violent tinged rhetoric which existed at the time. (Watering the tree with blood, etc.) There are mechanisms in place for peaceful change and reform without violence and spilling blood in the streets.

Besides say you overthrow the US government aren't you merely setting a precedent for future disgruntled groups to overthrow whatever new incarnation comes next? Some new brand of patriotism that trumps the one in power? Those who cling to the false security of guns and weapons might want to consider that ammunition is finite and the pen mightier than the sword. Words of wisdom from history will forever outlast instruments of death.

So continue to showboat, grandstand and rattle those sabers but word to the wise, NEVER PISS OFF A PACIFIST!

Sincerely...kk

new topics

<< 1   >>

join