It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Time To Act Is Now: If we want to shut down TPTB in the US, the best time would be if/when the G

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
If we want to shut down TPTB in the US, the best time would be RIGHT NOW if/when the GOVERNMENT SHUTS DOWN.

All you people whining that the new world order is coming --

here is your literal golden once in a life time opportunity

. If you want change, change that TPTB that can't even stop, the government may or may not shut down in what... less than 30 hours from now. 30 hours from now the US government is shutting down due to the stupid and pointless bickering over the budget. But the politicians will still get paid. THE POLITICIANS . Democrats and Republicans fighting like little children, if anyone even glances at the news they should be disgusted and shamed to be living in America. They should realize that we are not being run by professional people here -- rather a bunch of circus clowns. After the government shuts down, nobody gets paid except the clowns at Washington and government will cease to function. YES, this includes our military.

www.crikey.com.au...

Who will stop the countless riots, if perpetrated by us, THE PEOPLE to stop TPTB, the so called Illuminati if the military goes unpaid and non functional? What will happen if the military fights for the people instead of the government?

THIS IS THE TIME TO ACT, TO TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY. IF YOU LOVE YOUR COUNTRY SO DEARLY we can take it back from these circus clowns who call themselves professionals and we can take it back from the fat cat corporations. THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW. DO NOT LET TPTB COME OUT OF THIS WITHOUT A SCRATCH. THEY ARE AT THEIR WEAKEST NOW.

edit on 7-4-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 4/8/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Ok, so what do you suggest we do RIGHT NOW?
Run around in circles spurting sentence fragments?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

your passion on the matter is obvious and i commend you for it..however
the military will not cease to function due to this, and the idea of a rioting over it is just as absurd as the fact that our politicians suck and will only be the momnet the tptb have been waiting for to cieze full control(if you beleive that sort of thing).
Dont allow your emotions to cloud your judgement.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

Police is non federal... so police doesn't stop, thus you'd have a hard time starting a riot..

The Military is "essential" .. is does not go unfunded they only have a slight delay on when they get paid.

And the Gov has shut down before, they say "shut down" .. it's really just non essential BS that gets cut. Quite frankly everything that gets "shut down" should be cut 100% from the budget since it's "non essential" .....

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Yeah! Let's riot, and destroy, and burn, and kill KILL KILL!!!!

Wooo Hooo! That's what America is all about. mobs upon mobs of mindlessly angry people destroying!

Now is the time to cause more instability and bring more ruin upon the nation! Why not? Seems to be working for the Middle East right?

It's not like mass chaos ever brought anything bad to the people of a once great nation(Ahem, Napoleon, Hitler, Commies).

Enjoy the chaos folks, just don't bring it to me, cause I don't fire warning shots.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Perhaps it's time to take that year off from paying income taxes... Put a little back for your family instead.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
Yeah! Let's riot, and destroy, and burn, and kill KILL KILL!!!!

Wooo Hooo! That's what America is all about. mobs upon mobs of mindlessly angry people destroying!

Now is the time to cause more instability and bring more ruin upon the nation! Why not? Seems to be working for the Middle East right?

It's not like mass chaos ever brought anything bad to the people of a once great nation(Ahem, Napoleon, Hitler, Commies).

Enjoy the chaos folks, just don't bring it to me, cause I don't fire warning shots.

I AM the people--the mob--the crowd--the mass.
Do you know that all the great work of the world is
done through me? I am the workingman, the inventor, the
maker of the world's food and clothes.

I am the audience that witnesses history. The Napoleons
come from me and the Lincolns. They die. And
then I send forth more Napoleons and Lincolns.
I am the seed ground. I am a prairie that will stand
for much plowing. Terrible storms pass over me.
I forget. The best of me is sucked out and wasted.
I forget. Everything but Death comes to me and
makes me work and give up what I have.
And I forget.

Sometimes I growl, shake myself and spatter a few red
drops for history to remember. Then--I forget.
When I, the People, learn to remember, when I, the
People, use the lessons of yesterday and no longer
forget who robbed me last year, who played me for
a fool--then there will be no speaker in all the world
say the name: "The People," with any fleck of a
sneer in his voice or any far-off smile of derision.
The mob--the crowd--the mass--will arrive then.

-Carl Sandburg (1878-1967)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

That's just pseudo intellectual BS.

The destruction of society because one group of people manages to stoke angry fires does not make it righteousnesses because some douche bag long dead poet thinks it is.
edit on 8-4-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I honestly don't know why the Federal Gov is even showing-up to work these days. I fired them in 2004 after I saw Aaron Russo out these pigs.

video.google.com...#

I have been waiting for redress.....

.....these criminals need to be brought to justice.

Once again, Washington D.C. you are fired!

R.I.P. Aaron Russo
edit on 8-4-2011 by badmatty because: To add R.I.P.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

I never said i'm against violence. I'm against violence for violence sake.

Rioting doesn't solve problems.

And yes I am heavily armed. And if a horde of morons comes to destroy my neighborhood and put my family and I in danger I won't hesitate to defend myself.

But let's go ahead and make this personal. It's all you're good at.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
They (the ubiquitous "they" or TPTB) want a fight....and will provoke you to fight so that Martial Law can be established and your constitutional rights cancelled.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

If you DONT have access to space travel or other form of travel or HELL YOUR OWN STAR FLEET you cannot shut them down..... UM JUST SAYEN dont lure folx with built up compassion and aggression its a dangerous mix, dont you think...

Be Well

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

Look at what happens in the us, to squaters, they take over a house while you are on vacation and they
change the locks on the door. then they occupie the house.

When you get back, and your key does not work any more, you call the police, and they will not take your side
because posession is 90% of the law, so you need to go to court to get them out.

While goverment is away..(shut down). you squat the hell out of congress change the locks and there you start...

If they go to court, judge will have to say goverment belongs to the people...squaters are people...therego goverment belongs with the squaters????

edit on 8-4-2011 by mkkkay because: do you think???

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
******************** Mod Note ****************************

Personal Attacks and bickering stop now.

Please Stay on Topic

Go after the Ball, not the Player

This thread will be under close scrutiny due to teetering on the line of recruitment:

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever.

If the bickering continues, or the subject is not specifically adhered to, the thread will be closed and warnings issued.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
^^^

And the ATS recruitment police are on it!

Here is a question to the OP, where would you spread the word? We are a people that are censored and we don't even know it. ATS won't allow us to start a protest or gather volunteers for a food pantry, much less start a riot. After all, they don't want to get butt hurt and loose all the greenbacks they have made in lawsuits. Screw the country... the American Dream is standing strong with the ATS dictators.

Sure you could go to Facebook... but Facebook too censors anything they don't agree with. It would probably last an hour and even if you spread the word to millions of people, 98.5% of all the people will pass on it as a joke or go back to whatever they were doing. In fact, 99% of the people don't even know what a government shutdown entails.

I did see a comment about the military... how they were funded even in a government shut down. I think that comment needs to be revised. I have two friends in the National Guard, one who is at drill right now, one who goes in tonight. They first has been told that if the budget does not pass, they will all be coming home tonight. The second has been told that if the budget does not pass by 3:30 EST today, they will not be going in.

So yes, full time military will be paid, but all part time employees, national guard and reserves, will not. Do realize that National Guard and reserves make up the majority of the troops that would be called in to stop an "insurrection". Do realize as well, that the armed forces aren't all on the side of the government. Being close to many military members, I know what kinds of things are talked about behind closed doors within many units, and it is not all praise and cheer for the government and their antics.

So here we are, I'm ready. OP, you are ready. Probably about 20-30 more people on ATS are ready. There are many people out there that are ready. In the end, everyone else, isn't ready. In fact, not only are they not ready, but they are actively brainwashed to believe that they must prevent and turn in any signs of such an insurrection, for the fear that Dancing with the Stars and American Idol won't continue next week. They are afraid that they won't be able to pick up a coffee at Dunkin Donuts tomorrow, or a Big Mac at McDonalds, because god forbid this country have some kind of change. What would these people do if the Walmarts weren't open for business or the welfare checks and food stamps weren't coming?

No doubt OP, I agree with you wholeheartedly and I share your passion. But the rest of the people in this country are a lost cause. Sad to say, but it is true; and it will take an event that forces them away from their comfort zone to make them realize that the wool has been pulled over their eyes for a century. We may be ready, and if we are, what needs to be done is something to get everyone else ready.

Until then, we continue to be frogs in the pot.

<<   2 >>

join