It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Questions for 9/11 Truthers

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by longjohnbritches

Hi hoop,

Hi back and its Hooper.

Looks like yer at it again.

What is it?

Relying on those stupid old reports. UNSUBSTANCIATED reports,reports,reports.

Yep. Better then relying on your own vivid imagination. Well, I guess not if your goal is too live in your own delusion.

Get a clue dude

I got plenty. You're the one lacking clues. Or evidence. Or facts. But not imagination!

Sorry hooper,
I just try to keep it short and sweet.
Thanks for your compliment on my imagination.
Because you know that if you post anything here yourself it is just purly your opinion. And how is opinion formed??
Well by your imagination. So I guess that makes you and me brothers of the world of imagination. Now the concept of physics,engeneering, and architecture as explained by folks seeking the truth is quite a different thing.
later brother

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Because you know that if you post anything here yourself it is just purly your opinion. And how is opinion formed??
Well by your imagination.

Speak for yourself. Also, I do occasionally post other people's opinions. My opinion about factual matters is not just conjured up on a whim limited only by my imagination.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Well by your imagination.

Speak for yourself. Also, I do occasionally post other people's opinions. My opinion about factual matters is not just conjured up on a whim limited only by my imagination.

Hi hooper,brother
You should not go to a poo sling contest with the poo of another, without smelling thier opinion first. Because if you don't then you could wind up owning an overwhelming amount of opinion poo.
Time to get back to tasks at hand.
Hope that helped brother.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Also, I do occasionally post other people's opinions.

That is the problem with most OSers right there.

You post other peoples opinion without understanding if it's even true or not. That it comes from an authority is all you seem to think is necessary. You either assume its true because of its source, or you simply hope people don't question it.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

So you only acknowledge the veracity of things you have directly investigated yourself?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join