It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Questions for 9/11 Truthers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I found this article, and wanted to see what your guys responses are. I believe that 9/11 was an inside job, and think that most if not all 10 of these questions can be answered logically.

1) If the United States government was actually behind 9/11, hundreds, thousands, and maybe even ten thousands of people would have to be involved. Do you really believe that many Americans would stay quiet about the murder of 3,000 citizens by our own government?
Yes.

2) Some Truthers believe a car bomb or a missile hit the Pentagon instead of a plane. So how do they explain the witnesses, like James Robbins, who saw a plane hit the Pentagon?
It could have been a missile that looks like a plane, I don't remember the name of it, but in a previous 9/11 thread somebody posted several pictures of a missile that looks strikingly similar to an airplane. I'm sure somebody knows the one I'm talking about. And why do we have one of the worst camera's ever made watching the Pentagon? Also, I would like an explanation as to how a man who only took a few flying lessons before the hi-jacking performs an almost 360 degree turn to hit that exact area of the Pentagon where people coincidentally were not in on that day due to renovations? That's a maneuver that even the most experienced pilots say is considerably difficult, and for a rookie pilot like the guy that was supposedly flying, next to impossible.

3) If neither the WTC nor the Pentagon was hit by a plane (and, yes, there are Truthers who believe that), what happened to all the people on the planes?
I think that both towers were hit, but the Pentagon was not. Maybe the people on the plane that didn't hit the Pentagon were taken to another airport, possibly on a government base, and killed. If they're going to kill 3,000 people in a terrorist attack, I would assume they would have no problem gunning down a few dozen innocent people.

4) Osama Bin Laden publicly admitted that Al-Qaeda was behind the attacks. How do you explain that if our own government is really behind the attacks?
They were working together obviously, he was just the scapegoat.

5) “The 9/11 attacks, or at least parts of those attacks, have been investigated by the 9/11 commission, the CIA, FBI, FAA, FEMA, The National Institute of Standards and Technology, the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, (and) the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.” None of these groups concluded the U.S. government was behind the attacks. So, were they all in on it or are they simply not privy to the same inside information that Alex Jones has?
There are so many flaws in the Official Story that it seems like a fiction book, so either the people who investigated were in on it, or we have some of the stupidest people in America investigating national disasters.

6) Bizarrely, despite the fact that the WTC was hit by planes, many Truthers claim the buildings were brought down by controlled demolitions. How in the world could that be done without people in the buildings noticing it? Why in the world would they wire the buildings with explosives and THEN fly planes into the buildings? It’s not as if terrorists hadn’t ever tried to bring down a building with bombs before.
Several witnesses claimed to both see and hear explosions in the towers prior to their collapse. Why didn't they just use bombs? Maybe terrorists planting bombs in several key structural points in the World Trade Centers before the attack without being noticed would seem suspicious, the airplanes sound more believable IMO. I don't much like the tone of this article either, it makes us "truthers" sound like we're a part of some insane cult. They fell at near free-fall, that is literally impossible without the use of controlled explosives, so the person writing this article is either ignorant or refuses to accept facts and substitutes his own fantasy-filled reality where the impossible is possible.

7) Certainly if there was a government conspiracy to target the WTC and Pentagon, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld would have been involved. Would he really have arranged for a plane (or alternately, depending on how loopy you are, a missile or a car bomb) to be used on the Pentagon while he and undoubtedly his friends and staff, were there?
The area of the Pentagon that was hit coincidentally was undergoing renovations at the time of the attack, and a considerably smaller amount of people were in that portion of the building when the "plane" hit. More biased writing, "depending on how loopy you are", are you serious? I would spit in this guys disrespectful face.

8) If the Bush Administration was actually behind 9/11, how do you explain the fact that they didn’t fake discovering weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? After all, if they were so corrupt that they’d be willing to kill 3000 Americans, surely they wouldn’t have any qualms about planting a few WMDs in Iraq.
You got me there, that's a good question. But nevertheless, we're still in the Middle East regardless of whether or not we found WMDs, so does it really matter?

9) What exactly is the Bush Administration’s motive for engineering an attack on Afghanistan supposed to be? Militarily, that was considered to be a high risk, low reward country to invade. If it were just about “popularity” (and historically, that’s a very iffy proposition), why not claim that a closer, easier target like Cuba was responsible?
OIL!!!!!!!

10) If the Bush Administration was really behind 9/11, then surely the Obama Administration must be aware of it by now and they’d have every incentive to reveal it in order to damage the Republican Party. Why haven’t they done it? Are they in on it, too?
Either they're just puppets who don't make any real decisions, or they are extremely, extremely, ignorant and refuse to look at the facts and accept an extremely flawed 9/11 report.

So what do you guys think about these questions? Does anybody want to fill in some blanks that I left out? Anybody have any alternative explanations? Sounds to me like the guy that wrote this is grasping at straws. I bet us crazy nut-job truthers could come up with 100 questions for the people that somehow still believe the Official Story.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Truthers should stop trying to come up with different scenarios..
All they need to do is prove the OS is a fabrication...
Concentrate their efforts on that...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Bush Officials Get Taken To Court for 9/11 Coverup. 6/4/11

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
1) Yes
2) Mistaken identity, paid off, threatened...etc.
3) Killed in the name of "freedom".
4) Have they caught him? Could it be they are protecting him?
5) All gov't agencies that ARE NOT going to narc on themselves.
6) Thermite in the wreckage...a fire bringing a building down? Free-fall...etc.
7) He was not there....neither was a plane.
8) Have they not admitted that there were none? Doesn't matter...oil.
9) www.marketwatch.com...
10) What president would want to deal with a $heetstorm of angry americans by exposing the truth!?

Great thread!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Freedom is the Last. Best hope of earth

Bahrain golf pearl the country with a million palms it’s all gone thanks to Arab dictator, the word Bahrain resamples torture massacre death violation and the list go on. I love my country but I never called Hamid my king, some so called Religious scholars stated the king is your guardian and to disobey is forbidden….king? A king is just a title.

What the….happen? even I don’t know it’s simply a miss, before all hell broke loss the position held a press conflict stated accepting the dialog with princes Salman next morning around 6am we got our answer a Peninsula Shield to Purification Bahrain from opposition in their own words (some were wondering why we don’t trust them) I hate that we saw it coming but we didn’t even dream they would go as far as calling sectarian Military to annihilation unarmed people. Calling help to kill your own people it’s a phenomenal but we got the msg sell your soul to the west and you are judgment proof, is this the world we want to live in? A world that runs by fear and deception but whose running it….can you see where it’s heading a disaster. Peace ain't that the dream…why the….is it still a dream you see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not? This is for dreamers out there if you can dream then you have a heart. I gotta tell you before The revolution my heart only broke twice now I lost count, I can’t do this in my own so for the first time in my life I say this word (please) just help me make them open the hospitals that’s all I am asking for even sticking a picture on a wall makes a deferent…..can you help me?

I tasted freedom for the first time in my life at pearl roundabout Lincoln was absolutely right: those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves

picasaweb.google.com...

Saying my peace here bcz they arrest Bloggers and by Saturday night might get lucky my last word will be freedom, hope I can try 3DS before that XD once a gamer always a gamer.

#Bahrain government are beyond pissed that we are still peaceful and didn’t retaliate from the start of the revelation sure we closed a road after military attacked us twice at pearl roundabout and to make them fear attacking again we started a play a stranger come to and say military is at the Blocked so we march from pearl roundabout with sticks it worked they got scared, scared enough to bring a Stigma shield, It’s like a time bomb here just waiting for an order to let us fight back even though we don't have a single gun.(Malcolm X: some times you have to pick the gun up to put the gun down, you get your freedom by letting your enemy know that you'll do anything to get it then you'll get it its the only way to get it).

#Kuwait refused sending military to butcher unarmed people, instead they tried sending a medic team just to heal and save life’s when they arrived to Bahrain they were denied entering and ordered to go back when they arrived Kuwait they told them my bad you can come back to Bahrain but spend the night at Saudi a 12hour car drive and in the morning they told them go back Kuwait…..talk about cat and mice.

#Do you know that both UAE and KSA who entered Bahrain to save the king had there princes in Arranged marriage with the Bahrain prince….talk about saving marriage.

# Only in Bahrain the native citizens are actually gallous from Naturalized….I dream and the Naturalized take, I dream and the Naturalized take that’s enough I will stop dreaming.

# Jihad is simply spreading god words so in this so called free world why is there still people killing each other and say its jihad?

# This have been a perfect opportunity to find out who’s simply Neutral in delivering news so stay away from bbc and cnn it’s sad that the only English channel I can advise is CBS, Do i even need say google is goverment controlled ?

# When the revolution started they told us we are the same as England stop trying to make a change we asked a journalist at one of the March he told us we elect our Prime Minister and if this many people march asking her to step down she would step down.

#why stopped the Strike.... they brought foreign military what make you think they wouldn’t bring workers? Some might be going to work (by bus) but make no mistake we are at a strike.

#the human right organization….more like human joke this is the perfect chance make an example and a warning to any idiot who kill his own people, is it wrong to ask for a king that would protect the protester instead of killing them.

#End of the world is an act of god….not human, Oh no the end of the world is coming…..idiots stop waiting for the end and just enjoy now they remind me of my little bro when we go out he thinks too much at when we going back that he never enjoy the ride.

# I don’t get it why is there Medals for killing each other? Or why is a life of a child worth more than the life of an Elderly, what the.....is minor casualty.

#finally you got bored with films about the Arab terrorists while not a single bad movie about Jews talk about forcing concept, some wondering is USA tax payer funding Terrorism. Hello welcome to the real world.

#so many Objections to Guantanamo but nobody knows we have over 10 Guantanamo in Bahrain and anyone who object the king is a terrorist.

# Imagine a world represented in one piece I believe the west are the navy and Shichibukai are the dictators finally pirates are the people that doesn’t set 10 hour/day behind a screen.

# Did you know that Yemen leader had tried making himself permet king called his people terrorists and now trying to negotiate when he will step down just …..Off.

# Yes we said down down Hamid in our march we said it to make give in not a reason to kill us. This reminds me can you all just spread (beb beb bebeb) in the car horn, it resembles down down Hamid spread it around the world because it’s forbidden in Bahrain XD.

#In Quran ((If you stretch your hand to kill me I won’t stretch my hands to you to kill you, I fear Allah, Lord of the Worlds)) they are killing us here and we are Muslim what make you think they would spare you and why the whole world had to hear holy Quran was burned that guy has been nagging so much do you mind just shave him bald.

# Only in Saudi when an earth quake or 9/11 Occurs they say you deserve it bcz you are Infidel its god worth upon you and woman are still forbidden from driving in Saudi for god sake they will shade windows and promise not to open them or get out of the car just let them be.

# israel has been in philistine for the last 60 years and just from there action you gotta admit Hitler had a point: I could have annihilated all the Jews, but I left some of them to let you know why I was annihilating them, But the problem isn't the jews it's the idiots in charge they keep saying there will be one more war than israel will be jews heaven!......every problem can be solved without a bloodshed except the North/South korea conflict.

#I just loved the 2 statement Iran made: the closer you are to israel the farther you are to Iran, It’s an insult to call telling you stop killing unarmed people interfering.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Hmedon

Was that supposed to be its own thread?
2nd line

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
My $0.02 worth...

#1 : First off, let's discuss "compartmentalization" shall we? I worked in the military intelligence branch off and on. It can be done. That would involve a lot less people. Also, isn't the death rate among 9/11 in-the-know types rather high?

#2 : Not sure if I buy into the "no plane at the Pentagon" idea. Still, lots of unanswered questions.

#3 : Think you might be 100% right on this point. What was that MSM story about how the Shanksville flight actually landed at Cleveland airport due to a bomb threat?

#4 : My understanding is that with proper translation bin Laden's first tape actually DENIES his being behind the attacks.

#5 : Many members of the 9/11 Commission have flat-out said they strongly believe they were lied to throughout the hearings. As far as I'm concerned that flat-out negates the "Official Story".

#6 : Lots of witnesses also made claims about strange construction work being done in the weeks leading up to the event. Also, care to discuss the security connections about that horrible day?

#7 : Yeah, gotta love that outrageous bit of piloting that made that insane maneuver that so many professional pilots claim they couldn't do. Why not just dive-bomb the Pentagon from above? A lot easier, as well as a lot more casualties inflicted (including quite possibly Mr. Rumsfeld).

#8 : Cannot top your answer TupacShakur. Good question, but like you say what's the point in the long-range view?

#9 : To your answer OP:
I mean c'mon! Of course it's about oil. Someone actually asked that question? Answering that is like shooting ducks in a barrel.

#10 : Have you ever seen a high-end politician get confronted about 9/11 on YouTube? Talk about your "No Comment" moment? Hilarious!

Thanks for posting. Star & Flag. Let us hope that somewhere down the line the truth will set us free.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Bin Laden had nothing to do with 911.

That was stated by the FBI and he is not on the wanted list for it either. Check.
People on the board of 911 commission said it was a whitewash. Fact.
Too many confilcting stories of what hit the pentagon and from what direction, from truthers and non truthers.
Pentagon has the footage but wont release it.
Shanksville, well, remember the first reporter on the scene, "Thers's nothing here".
It was shot down, the debris field shows that.

Way to many questions unanswered, that's why people will come up with all sorts of theories, right or wrong.
But the facts dont lie!.

Why do we need demolition companys?
Just set fire to a building, wait an hour and it will freefall into it's on footprint..easy.

My opinion is that it was allowed to happen and helped along a little...well a lot.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

1/ Yes

2/
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f44f4588e150.png[/atsimg]

3/ WTC was hit by a plane, pentagon was not. No idea what happened to the people, dead or new identity if in on it.

4/ The government and Al-Qaeda are still working together in Libya supporting the rebels. The CIA has very strong connections to Al-Qaeda.

5/ There is a serious conflict of interest with all those organisations investigating themselves.

6/ Bush's cousin owned the security contract on the WTC. There was a supposed elevator upgrading program going on at the time so lots of workmen went unnoticed. In the final week or two before collapse all the security dogs where removed from the building, they are trained to smell for explosives.

7/ The area of attack on the pentagon was also later reported as the area where the investigation into the pentagons missing trillions was taking place.

8/ They did try planting a mobile biological factory, but David Kelly (UN weapon inspector) debunked it. He latter showed up dead, apparent suicide, cough.

9/ An oil pipe line through the county is one motive. Gives the military something to do so they can make lots of money, does not matter who they fight as long as they get paid.

10/ A lot of people are getting paid off, disappearing, threatened and locked up over this.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

WOW, is that a real photo of something mocked up to look like a AA jet?
Nice find.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Yeah that's one of the pictures I was talking about, thanks for posting that. And also why are Americans not outraged that we are working with Al-Qaeda in Libya? I might be wrong on this, but aren't they also the people we are supposed to be fighting in the Middle East? Isn't Al-Qaeda the reason that we invaded the Middle East in the first place, sort of like payback for 9/11? Now we're working side by side with them, and nobody see's a problem with that? Our government just decided, "Oh heck, it's been almost 10 years, those 3000 civilians that were killed is all water under the bridge", so now the people we are fighting against in one country are working with us in another? That is unbelievable. And missing TRILLIONS from the Pentagon? I wonder if that has anything to do with our current massive debt?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hessling

#4 : My understanding is that with proper translation bin Laden's first tape actually DENIES his being behind the attacks.

#9 : To your answer OP:
I mean c'mon! Of course it's about oil. Someone actually asked that question? Answering that is like shooting ducks in a barrel.

Regarding #4, yes, that's true. The 'confession' video was a complete farce.
Regarding # 9, it's specifically an oil pipeline, apparently..
Vicky

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock2009

I've also heard another theory that a plane didn't crash or get shot down at Shanksville, and that the crater/canyon type formation in the ground was actually there many weeks prior to 9/11. I'll try to find a link to the thread that had pictures of that site before 9/11 and it looked almost identical to what it looked like afterwords. Also, several witnesses claimed that there was no noticeably large debris at all, it could have just been scattered on the ground to make it look like a plane crash. And when you compare the crash site of that plane to any other plane, the aftermath is significantly different. Most if not all plane crashes leave body parts, jet fuel that soaks into the soil, and large parts from the plane behind, but of course none of those were found at the Shanksville "crash site".

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

1) If the United States government was actually behind 9/11, hundreds, thousands, and maybe even ten thousands of people would have to be involved. Do you really believe that many Americans would stay quiet about the murder of 3,000 citizens by our own government?

It wouldn't take thousands to pull if off. A few key people who had the power to confuse, pull the wool over peoples eyes, and intimidate, is all it would take.

2) Some Truthers believe a car bomb or a missile hit the Pentagon instead of a plane. So how do they explain the witnesses, like James Robbins, who saw a plane hit the Pentagon?

Show me one witness that actually saw the impact. Many say they saw it hit but really they didn't, they saw it fly at the pentagon, and the fireball, but the actual point of impact was hard to see from anywhere.

stevenwarran.blogspot.com...

3) If neither the WTC nor the Pentagon was hit by a plane (and, yes, there are Truthers who believe that), what happened to all the people on the planes?

Not a question that anyone needs to answer, it's irrelevant. Many things could have happened to them, it's not like it's impossible to get rid of people. Anyway most of the no plane stuff was disinfo designed to confuse, and it doesn't matter either way as far as it being an inside job, lot's of other evidence whether they were real planes or not.

4) Osama Bin Laden publicly admitted that Al-Qaeda was behind the attacks. How do you explain that if our own government is really behind the attacks?

That's strange because he also said this...

"The U.S. government has consistently blamed me for being behind every occasion its enemies attack it. I would like to assure the world that I did not plan the recent attacks, which seems to have been planned by people for personal reasons,"

articles.cnn.com...:US

5) “The 9/11 attacks, or at least parts of those attacks, have been investigated by the 9/11 commission, the CIA, FBI, FAA, FEMA, The National Institute of Standards and Technology, the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, (and) the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.” None of these groups concluded the U.S. government was behind the attacks. So, were they all in on it or are they simply not privy to the same inside information that Alex Jones has?

I don't think any of those institutions would point the finger at their own government, essentially themselves, even if they did a real investigation. They didn't. They obvioulsy started with a conclusion, and tried to make the evidence fit that conclusion, that is not an investigation, it's a whitewash.

6) Bizarrely, despite the fact that the WTC was hit by planes, many Truthers claim the buildings were brought down by controlled demolitions. How in the world could that be done without people in the buildings noticing it? Why in the world would they wire the buildings with explosives and THEN fly planes into the buildings? It’s not as if terrorists hadn’t ever tried to bring down a building with bombs before.

This is a huge, and complicated question, and would take a thread of its own to really explain it all. But simply the towers could not have completely collapsed from damage to upper floors. That could not compromise the lower structure that was not hit. The fire could also not compromise the lower structure. Newtons laws of motion prove the collapse down-crush up hypothesis is nonsense.

NIST didn't even cover the collapse, they made an excuse for the collapse initiation, expanding trusses pulled in the larger outer columns, which is nonsense. There is an ongoing discussion of this here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

OS supporters are the ones filling in the missing parts of their investigation with nonsense such as it was the KE and gravity, ignoring resistance, equal opposite reactions and moment conservation.

7) Certainly if there was a government conspiracy to target the WTC and Pentagon, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld would have been involved. Would he really have arranged for a plane (or alternately, depending on how loopy you are, a missile or a car bomb) to be used on the Pentagon while he and undoubtedly his friends and staff, were there?

Well Rumsfeld was in the opposite side of the pentagon when it was attacked.

Rumsfeld was in his office when the aircraft hit on the opposite side of the building. He had just run there after hearing of the Trade Center attack while at a meeting on missile defense in his private dining room.

cjonline.com...

He was in no danger, if it was an inside job he would have known where the attack was to take place.

The first WTC hit let him know to get ready?

How loopy you are? Typical media, they don't need to lie, just make assertions about people so the stupid who believe what they say automatically assume any argument against the OS is 'loopy'. Lots of OS supporters have that attitude here on ATS.

8) If the Bush Administration was actually behind 9/11, how do you explain the fact that they didn’t fake discovering weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? After all, if they were so corrupt that they’d be willing to kill 3000 Americans, surely they wouldn’t have any qualms about planting a few WMDs in Iraq.

They didn't need that story anymore they already got what they wanted, so they dropped it.

whatreallyhappened.com...

9) What exactly is the Bush Administration’s motive for engineering an attack on Afghanistan supposed to be? Militarily, that was considered to be a high risk, low reward country to invade. If it were just about “popularity” (and historically, that’s a very iffy proposition), why not claim that a closer, easier target like Cuba was responsible?

Oil is part of it, but imo opinion it's more to do with the economy in general, and the push for a world wide capitalist economy ran by those at the top involved in all this mess. Same reason we went in to Libya, to oust a dictator and replace them with a pro western capitalist leader, in the pretense of helping the people. It's nothing new.

10) If the Bush Administration was really behind 9/11, then surely the Obama Administration must be aware of it by now and they’d have every incentive to reveal it in order to damage the Republican Party. Why haven’t they done it? Are they in on it, too?

Nope, because it would do more than damage the republicans, it would damage the whole concept of government. There was more than just 'republicans' involved in this. There really is only one government, with the facade of two sides, in order to keep people thinking they can create change. It really is a dictatorship of government, with a new face every four years, or so. The government is a tool controlled and used by corporate entities.

edit on 4/8/2011 by ANOK because: 911wasaninsidejobby

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
I found this article, and wanted to see what your guys responses are. I believe that 9/11 was an inside job, and think that most if not all 10 of these questions can be answered logically.

Well, I am not a "Truther", nor am I an "Official Story" believer.

I believe elements of both official Government statements and alternative versions are both correct and incorrect.

But I'll take a look at these questions and answer with my beliefs on it with the evidence at hand.

This asked question is wholly flawed so as to lead, or mislead an answer, through innocuous sounding wording.

Yes.

I do not agree with you.

I see it taking about 100 men in positions of power with other following their lead ignorantly.

Just like Nazi Germany and soldiers following orders to commit atrocities.

One such book has been written specifically on this topic all on its own.

Obedience to Authority: An Experimental View

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/142047e5b8c2.gif[/atsimg]

Amazon Review :

In the 1960s Stanley Milgram carried out a series of experiments in which human subjects were given progressively more painful electro-shocks in a careful calibrated series to determine to what extent people will obey orders even when they knew them to be painful and immoral-to determine how people will obey authority regardless of consequences.

These experiments came under heavy criticism at the time but have ultimately been vindicated by the scientific community.

This book is Milgram′s vivid and persuasive explanation of his methods.

Again, leading, and or misleading like in a courtroom where a lawyer would object.

No one other than those eye-witnesses which were present examined a single shred of evidence.

Except Government employees whether F.B.I. Agents, F.A.A., or N.T.S.B. staff.

Just like the Warren Commission, the 9/11 Commission can selectively pick their "eye-witnesses", based on corrupt and or fallible qualifications.

It could have been a missile that looks like a plane, I don't remember the name of it, but in a previous 9/11 thread somebody posted several pictures of a missile that looks strikingly similar to an airplane. I'm sure somebody knows the one I'm talking about. And why do we have one of the worst camera's ever made watching the Pentagon? Also, I would like an explanation as to how a man who only took a few flying lessons before the hi-jacking performs an almost 360 degree turn to hit that exact area of the Pentagon where people coincidentally were not in on that day due to renovations? That's a maneuver that even the most experienced pilots say is considerably difficult, and for a rookie pilot like the guy that was supposedly flying, next to impossible.

Interesting theory.

There are many things which were questionable about that day.

Like how various F.B.I. Agents who were silenced, most likely to cover-up malfeasance by their supervisors, because of advanced knowledge.

People are looking at the wrong evidence first and not deep enough into motive.

Again, leading, and or misleading completely.

Whether planes hit, holograms were used, or "guided missiles", all irrelevant information the F.A.A. is Federal.

Anyone on a plane buys their tickets ahead of time.

I think that both towers were hit, but the Pentagon was not. Maybe the people on the plane that didn't hit the Pentagon were taken to another airport, possibly on a government base, and killed. If they're going to kill 3,000 people in a terrorist attack, I would assume they would have no problem gunning down a few dozen innocent people.

The people on the planes could have easily been detained based on any amount of evidence or "evidence".

The Government can and does do any damn thing they want to at any time.

It is whether they are caught or not or whether they are breaking rules or just not documenting information.

A lack of evidence can and does potentially still point to evidence.

Again, leading and or misleading wholly, because we have to take a translators word for his speeches.

Any person translating is doing so at the will of the person paying them to do so.

And that person's translation can also be ignored completely by dishonest people.

With a spoonfed lie given to one media outlet which spreads like wildfire.

They were working together obviously, he was just the scapegoat.

Partially correct.

The Bush, Al Saud, and Bin Laden families all worked together for a long time prior to 9/11.

There is evidence of this and this explains the necessity of a "commission" to sideline the C.I.A. and F.B.I.

A few books I highly recommend :

Ghost Wars: The Secret History of the CIA, Afghanistan, and Bin Laden, from the Soviet Invasion to September 10, 2001

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f75932d4680a.jpg[/atsimg]

Amazon Review :

Steve Coll's Ghost Wars: The Secret History of the CIA, Afghanistan, and Bin Laden, from the Soviet Invasion to September 10, 2001 offers revealing details of the CIA's involvement in the evolution of the Taliban and Al Qaeda in the years before the September 11 attacks.

From the beginning, Coll shows how the CIA's on-again, off-again engagement with Afghanistan after the end of the Soviet war left officials at Langley with inadequate resources and intelligence to appreciate the emerging power of the Taliban.

He also demonstrates how Afghanistan became a deadly playing field for international politics where Soviet, Pakistani, and U.S. agents armed and trained a succession of warring factions.

At the same time, the book, though opinionated, is not solely a critique of the agency. Coll balances accounts of CIA failures with the success stories, like the capture of Mir Amal Kasi.

Coll, managing editor for the Washington Post, covered Afghanistan from 1989 to 1992.

He demonstrates unprecedented access to records of White House meetings and to formerly classified material, and his command of Saudi, Pakistani, and Afghani politics is impressive.

He also provides a seeming insider's perspective on personalities like George Tenet, William Casey, and anti-terrorism czar, Richard Clarke ("who seemed to wield enormous power precisely because hardly anyone knew who he was or what exactly he did for a living").

Coll manages to weave his research into a narrative that sometimes has the feel of a Tom Clancy novel yet never crosses into excess.

While comprehensive, Coll's book may be hard going for those looking for a direct account of the events leading to the 9-11 attacks.

The CIA's 1998 engagement with bin Laden as a target for capture begins a full two-thirds of the way into Ghost Wars, only after a lengthy march through developments during the Carter, Reagan, and early Clinton Presidencies.

But this is not a critique of Coll's efforts; just a warning that some stamina is required to keep up.

Ghost Wars is a complex study of intelligence operations and an invaluable resource for those seeking a nuanced understanding of how a small band of extremists rose to inflict incalculable damage on American soil.

--Patrick O'Kelley

The Bin Ladens: An Arabian Family in the American Century

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/df5dc657613c.jpg[/atsimg]

Publishers Weekly :

The bin Ladens are famous for spawning the world's foremost terrorist and building one of the Middle East's foremost corporate dynasties.

Pulitzer Prize–winner Coll (Ghost Wars) delivers a sprawling history of the multifaceted clan, paying special attention to its two most emblematic members.

Patriarch Mohamed's eldest son, Salem, was a caricature of the self-indulgent plutocrat: a flamboyant jet-setter dependent on the Saudi monarchy, obsessed with all things motorized (he died crashing his plane after a day's joy-riding atop motorcycle and dune-buggy) and forever tormenting his entourage with off-key karaoke.

Coll presents quite a contrast with an unusually nuanced profile of Salem's half-brother Osama, a shy, austere, devout man who nonetheless shares Salem's egomania.

Other bin Ladens crowd Coll's narrative with the eye-glazing details of their murky business deals, messy divorces and ill-advised perfume lines and pop CDs.

Beneath the clutter one discerns an engrossing portrait of a family torn between tradition and modernity, conformism and self-actualization, and desperately in search of its soul.

(April 1) Copyright © Reed Business Information, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc.

All rights reserved.

House of Bush, House of Saud: The Secret Relationship Between the World's Two Most Powerful Dynasties

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f4cd113cf2a8.jpg[/atsimg]

Amazon Review :

The perilous ramifications of the September 11 attacks on the United States are only now beginning to unfold.

They will undoubtedly be felt for generations to come.

This is one of many sad conclusions readers will draw from Craig Unger's exceptional book House of Bush House of Saud: The Secret Relationship Between the World's Two Most Powerful Dynasties.

As Unger claims in this incisive study, the seeds for the "Age of Terrorism" and September 11 were planted nearly 30 years ago in what, at the time, appeared to be savvy business transactions that subsequently translated into political currency and the union between the Saudi royal family and the extended political family of George H. W. Bush.

On the surface, the claim may appear to be politically driven, but as Unger (a respected investigative journalist and editor) probes--with scores of documents and sources--the political tenor of the U.S. over the last 30 years, the Iran-Iraq War, the war in Afghanistan, the birth of Al Qaeda, the dubious connection between members of the Saudi Royal family and the exportation of terror, and the personal fortunes amassed by the Bush family from companies such as Harken Energy and the Carlyle Group, he exposes the "brilliantly hidden agendas and purposefully murky corporate relationships" between these astonishingly powerful families.

His evidence is persuasive and reveals a devastating story of Orwellian proportions, replete with political deception, shifting allegiances, and lethal global consequences.

Unger begins his book with the remarkable story of the repatriation of 140 Saudis directly following the September 11 attacks.

He ends where Richard A. Clarke begins, questioning the efficacy of the war in Iraq in the battle against terrorism. We are unquestionably facing a global security crisis unlike any before.

President Bush insists that we will prevail, yet as Unger so effectively concludes, "Never before has an American president been so closely tied to a foreign power that harbors and supports our country's mortal enemies."

--Silvana Tropea

Hidden agendas, secret funding, and treason against our nation.

This question is a leading question leveled directly at Alex Jones.

I cannot stand the man.

I'm not defending him in the least.

I am merely pointing out an ad hominem attack on his character through selective wording.

A "commission" is a selected group of individuals who are appointed and or asked to do something.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Government Agency

A government agency is a permanent or semi-permanent organization in the machinery of government that is responsible for the oversight and administration of specific functions, such as an intelligence agency.

There is a notable variety of agency types. Although usage differs, a government agency is normally distinct both from a Department or Ministry, and other types of public body established by government.

The functions of an agency are normally executive in character, since different types of organisation (such as commissions) are normally used for advisory functions, but this distinction is often blurred in practice.

A government agency may be established by either a national government or a state government within a federal system.

(The term is not normally used for an organization created by the powers of a local government body.)

Agencies can be established by legislation or by executive powers.

The autonomy, independence and accountability of government agencies also vary widely.

Bolded and underlined by SKL.

A "commission" is a means to compartmentalize information and people and nothing more.

A group within a group to isolate the findings and potentially manipulate the outcome of evidence.

Like all Secret Societies operating just like terrorist cells.

There are so many flaws in the Official Story that it seems like a fiction book, so either the people who investigated were in on it, or we have some of the stupidest people in America investigating national disasters.

The events of 9/11 need to be looked at as if a murder mystery or who-done-it.

Motive, means, and opportunity.

Who, what, where, when, how, and why?

With a civilian oversight not affiliated with any Government agency.

My evidence suggests the Project for the New American Century had advanced knowledge.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Project for the New American Century

The Project for the New American Century (PNAC) was an American think tank based in Washington, D.C. that lasted from early 1997 to 2006.

It was co-founded as a non-profit educational organization by neoconservatives William Kristol and Robert Kagan.

The PNAC's stated goal was "to promote American global leadership."

Fundamental to the PNAC were the view that "American leadership is both good for America and good for the world" and support for "a Reaganite policy of military strength and moral clarity."

The PNAC exerted influence on high-level U.S. government officials in the administration of U.S. President George W. Bush and affected the Bush Administration's development of military and foreign policies, especially involving national security and the Iraq War.

Started just for short year in 1997 after the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.

Giving more then enough time to examine the ramifications of this event.

Through usage of the Hegelian Dialectic this would be easy for these individuals.

Just look at the list of signatories and it is a veritable list of who's who.

Wholly leading and or misleading completely.

People in office building where multi-trillion dollar transactions take place are paying attention to money.

Not construction.

And placing C-4 or R.D.X. and or any other type of explosive would be easy if certain floors were shut down.

Like Jim Marrs discusses in his book.

The Terror Conspiracy: Deception, 9/11 and the Loss of Liberty

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4c9dee81072e.gif[/atsimg]

Amazon Review :

Since 9/11, the world has become more and more aware of terrorism. It has become a part of our daily lives.

We are constantly shown acts of terrorism on the news, reminded to fear the terrorists, and that we are fighting a war on terror.

To that end, the US Government has used its official conspiracy theory for 9/11 to substantiate the actions of war and the continued disregard for liberties-all in the name of fighting terrorism.

This theory concludes that nineteen suicidal Middle Eastern Muslim hijackers, their hearts full of hatred for American freedom and democracy, hijacked four airliners.

Reportedly, two planes were crashed into the Twin Towers of New York City's World Trade Center, a third into the Pentagon, and the fourth crashed in rural western Pennsylvania after its passengers fought with the hijackers.

This whole "Mission Impossible" operation, able to defeat the United States' four-hundred-billion-dollar defense system, reportedly was under the total control of a zealous Muslim cleric using a computer while hiding in cave in Afghanistan.

In The Terror Conspiracy:

Deception, 9/11 and the Loss of Liberty, the world's leading conspiracy theorist, Jim Marrs, unmasks the facts about 9/11 and the New World Order.

Using primarily mainstream media and government reports, Marrs offers a more realistic and better-supported conspiracy theory.

He has crafted the definitive journalistic account of these events, describing the full history behind the overt and covert causes, and exposing the likely complicity of the Bush administration in the 9/11 attacks.

Jim Marrs asks those question few have been willing to discuss since that fateful day.

His analysis goes far beyond 9/11, enabling us to understand the motivation behind American foreign policy that resulted in war in Afghanistan and Iraq, our now perpetual War on Terrorism, and the continuing loss of freedom in America.

The book also contains the explosive essay The Pentagon Attack Papers - Seven Hours in September: The Clock that Broke the Lie, by Barbara Honegger, M.S. Barbara Honegger is Senior Military Affairs Journalist at the Naval Postgraduate School (1995-present), the Navy’s advanced science, technology and national security affairs university. Honegger served as Special Assistant to the Assistant to the President and White House Policy Analyst (1981-83); was the pioneering Irangate author and whistleblower on the October Surprise.

There is a family and I forget their name who specializes in controlled demolitions.

All it would take would be a verbal contract with them.

Which leaves no papertrail.

Several witnesses claimed to both see and hear explosions in the towers prior to their collapse. Why didn't they just use bombs? Maybe terrorists planting bombs in several key structural points in the World Trade Centers before the attack without being noticed would seem suspicious, the airplanes sound more believable IMO. I don't much like the tone of this article either, it makes us "truthers" sound like we're a part of some insane cult. They fell at near free-fall, that is literally impossible without the use of controlled explosives, so the person writing this article is either ignorant or refuses to accept facts and substitutes his own fantasy-filled reality where the impossible is possible.

Because, using plans makes it sevel levels of Federal, and also ties every level of Government into it.

Stopping and or obfuscating the F.B.I. and C.I.A. through the 9/11 Commission.

And creating a new level of bureaucracy with the Department of Homeland Security.

As I said before everything in the article is leading and or misleading with an ad hominem attack.

Terrorists would not need to plant explosives when a family specializing in it could just as well.

Again, leading and or misleading, trapping people to answer a certain way.

Like an ultimatum or a false dichotomy.

Pick A or B.

True or False.

Good or Evil.

All subjective to perspective based upon supplied information.

What if Rumsfeld was deemed to be a loose-end and he was targeted last minute?

Scooter Libby was scapegoated after the fact.

So why would Dick Cheney not consider Rumsfeld a viable target?

The area of the Pentagon that was hit coincidentally was undergoing renovations at the time of the attack, and a considerably smaller amount of people were in that portion of the building when the "plane" hit. More biased writing, "depending on how loopy you are", are you serious? I would spit in this guys disrespectful face.

All I have to say about the Pentagon as a target is to suggest these books.

The Pentagon's New Map: War and Peace in the Twenty-first Century

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ce162ff8ff28.jpg[/atsimg]

Amazon Review :

This bold and important book strives to be a practical "strategy for a Second American Century."

In this brilliantly argued work, Thomas Barnett calls globalization "this country’s gift to history" and explains why its wide dissemination is critical to the security of not only America but the entire world.

As a senior military analyst for the U.S. Naval War College, Barnett is intimately familiar with the culture of the Pentagon and the State Department (both of which he believes are due for significant overhauls).

He explains how the Pentagon, still in shock at the rapid dissolution of the once evil empire, spent the 1990s grasping for a long-term strategy to replace containment.

The terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, Barnett argues, revealed the gap between an outdated Cold War-era military and a radically different one needed to deal with emerging threats.

He believes that America is the prime mover in developing a "future worth creating" not because of its unrivaled capacity to wage war, but due to its ability to ensure security around the world.

Further, he believes that the U.S. has a moral responsibility to create a better world and the way he proposes to do that is by bringing all nations into the fold of globalization, or what he calls connectedness.

Eradicating disconnectedness, therefore, is "the defining security task of our age."

His stunning predictions of a U.S. annexation of much of Latin America and Canada within 50 years as well as an end to war in the foreseeable future guarantee that the book will be controversial. And that's good.

The Pentagon's New Map deserves to be widely discussed.

Ultimately, however, the most impressive aspects of the book is not its revolutionary ideas but its overwhelming optimism.

Barnett wants the U.S. to pursue the dream of global peace with the same zeal that was applied to preventing global nuclear war with the former Soviet Union.

High-level civilian policy makers and top military leaders are already familiar with his vision of the future—this book is a briefing for the rest of us and it cannot be ignored.

--Shawn Carkonen

Blank Check: The Pentagon's Black Budget

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f0cec1829fd0.jpg[/atsimg]

Library Journal : Amazon Review :

In this book based on his Pulitzer Prize-winning series of articles for the Philadelphia Inquirer, journalist Weiner probes the way the Pentagon has used secret budgets to fund huge military programs.

This has grown to the point that there are now more than 100 multimillion- and multibillion-dollar weapons systems, many of them nuclear weapons designed to fight and win World Wars III and IV, built without the awareness of the public or even the Congress.

Weiner takes a close look at programs such as the Stealth bomber and provides fascinating detail from Congressional testimony.

The thesis of the book--that secrecy in government military programs is antithetical to democracy--is well documented and hugely important.

As the Cold War draws to a close and military budgets come under attack, the public and Congress may tend to forget the defense establishment's inclination toward secrecy and self-perpetuation.

Weiner's book serves as a timely reminder that this would be unwise.

Highly recommended.

- Jennifer Scarlott, World Policy Inst., New York Copyright 1990 Reed Business Information, Inc.

The Creature from Jekyll Island : A Second Look At The Federal Reserve

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ce841e65c3ca.jpg[/atsimg]

Amazon Review :

Where does money come from?

Where does it go?

Who makes it?

The money magicians' secrets are unveiled.

We get a close look at their mirrors and smoke machines, their pulleys, cogs, and wheels that create the grand illusion called money.

A dry and boring subject?

Just wait!

You'll be hooked in five minutes.

Reads like a detective story — which it really is.

But it's all true.

This book is about the most blatant scam of all history.

It's all here: the cause of wars, boom-bust cycles, inflation, depression, prosperity.

Creature from Jekyll Island will change the way you view the world, politics, and money.

Your world view will definitely change.

You'll never trust a politician again — or a banker.

Those books combined with the others I've suggested illuminate Government in a whole different light.

Wholly misleading and a bold-faced lie.

You got me there, that's a good question. But nevertheless, we're still in the Middle East regardless of whether or not we found WMDs, so does it really matter?

Weapons of Mass Destruction were never found in Iraq.

The Bush Administration never found any evidence of them ever in Iraq.

Whether they were there or not is irrelevant.

Leading and or misleading yet again.

Because Afghanistan is tied to the Middle East and instability in the region.

Oil pipelines need to be protected and or torn from Russia.

OIL!!!!!!!

Oil was only part of the equation.

Money, funding through a covert intelligence fundraiser, and taking the leash off.

While slipping on a new control mechanism around the necks of the Intelligence Community and Law Enforcement.

Namely, the Department of Homeland Security, formerly parts of the Federal Emergency Management Agency.

Nothing like a little sleight of hand to stage a coup against America.

Leading and or misleading.

Another false dichotomy.

But then again they're expecting ignorant people to fall into a verbal trap.

And non-thinkers to answer stupidly.

Bush started the current dilema we're in concerning the economy and Obama is finishing it.

With a two-party system they are nothing more than two sides of a coin.

Either they're just puppets who don't make any real decisions, or they are extremely, extremely, ignorant and refuse to look at the facts and accept an extremely flawed 9/11 report.

So what do you guys think about these questions? Does anybody want to fill in some blanks that I left out? Anybody have any alternative explanations? Sounds to me like the guy that wrote this is grasping at straws. I bet us crazy nut-job truthers could come up with 100 questions for the people that somehow still believe the Official Story.

I have said in many threads I've done on 9/11 as well as in many other peoples threads.

The how is not important that is the east part.

The why with the money trail is far more important.

Motive, means, and opportunity.

You cannot look at one aspect of an investigation without the other.

T.S.A. : Birth of A Monster, Coup Against American Rights, F.E.M.A. Started and D.A.R.P.A. Finished

And I'm just getting started.

An "article" such as that written by a blogger and nothing more.

The obvious slant of "right-wing" news is offensive.

Not everyone leans left or right.

Some of us look at both sides as wholly wrong and or mislead completely.

A very few of us sit in the middle watching the tactics of diversion.
edit on 4/8/11 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Truthers should stop trying to come up with different scenarios..
All they need to do is prove the OS is a fabrication...
Concentrate their efforts on that...

Agreed.

It was never truly our burden to prove anything else but that.

That's why no one came to us for the first "investigation." Too bad they didn't.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Why ask us? WHy not ask the one common element between 9/11, the JFK assassination and the attempted assassination of Ronald Reagan?
What element is that?
The Bush family.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock2009

WOW, is that a real photo of something mocked up to look like a AA jet?
Nice find.

No, it is a well known photo-shopped fake.

For those of you who maintain OIL was the reason for going into Afghanistan do you realise that its oil production is a big fat zero barrels per day :-

www.indexmundi.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I will answer only first question ...it's called Compartmentalization en.wikipedia.org...(information_security)

en.wikipedia.org...

For example Manhattan Project employed more than 130,000 people but only few know it final product ..atom bomb .. and that was secret project and no one knows until first test
edit on 8-4-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev

2/
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f44f4588e150.png[/atsimg]

Not to distract from the rest of your post, but I think that image of the 'missile' has been Photoshopped.

Using TinEye to search for other sources of the same image, it found this version:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2ae317f97936.jpg[/atsimg]

But if the purpose of the image is to show how existing hardware can be painted with a simple color scheme to resemble an airliner, it's certainly correct.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join