It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton's Emergency Ambassador Meeting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Ok, I have sat down at a computer for 45 mins now and trying to find ANY reporting, besides sites like this one, that tell what the meeting was about. Can anyone provide a link to what the meeting was about!?
I would appreciate serious answers only. I hope it was just me not being able to find anything.

Thank you!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
what meeting? Hillery i guess? who was she meeting with give us a little info and I bet someone can help ya

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I haven't heard anything. This link has her schedule for April 7th, 2011. There are meetings with ambassadors, but scheduled, not an emergency. What did you hear?
edit on 7-4-2011 by Heros_son because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FarBeyondDriven69

There's a huge thread on it from like a month ago, I don't think we ever got to the bottom of it..

Edit - she held a physical meeting with every US embassy ambassador, the reason was never announced afaik..
edit on 7-4-2011 by ballsdeep because: (no reason given)

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7-4-2011 by ballsdeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Keep them in the dark and feed them BS, until they are harvested.

Does anyone else feel like a mushroom?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ballsdeep

That is super fishy that NO ONE is or did report on it after the fact.

Link: www.funfactory.spruz.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Here's the thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Just guessing I bet it was about fukashima and what it's going to do to earth and where there going to put all the American people when the radiation gets above what humans can live through, just a guess though?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FarBeyondDriven69

I was thinking something similar, could have been even broader though it's still early in the year; friggin unbelievable that this (meeting) can happen with no public scrutiny whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
You didn't see anything !

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I remember the meeting. 'How to rule under civilian power' i believe was the topic of the first meeting, then nothing.

If i were to make a conspiracy out of this i would say that Hillary and her fellow administration were trying to take advantage of the protests and it's globally positive response. Set up a meeting that is unprecedented to show you are serious as well as causing the media to have a big story to bite on too "Unprecedented Ambassador Meeting" you would think would have a mass media turn out... but nothing. I remember a few posters mentioning that the republicans would usually jump all over such a miss use of tax money... but nothing. not a peep of opposition or praise form anyone with a voice... why?

So if i were to make a conspiracy out of this i would say that TPTB are maybe not ok with the present administration and pulled some strings to make their clever little plan disappear from the average citizens every day psyche. In my opinion the drive and efficiency of the TPTB never cease to amaze me, seriously, i'm impressed.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Yes, My impression is that the meeteing was part of the prep to take advantage of the fluid situation regarding these popular revolts which are mushrooming all over.
There is plenty to indicate that there are clandestine agencies involved in the seemingly viral nature of these events.
Does anyone else have the eerie feeling that the NWO is on the move and the final push is just moments away from landsliding over us?
What new and terrible distractions will they invent for us as they strip the worlds goverments of their sivriegnty and power?
I think it is soon all or npothing struggle for everyone concerned.
This means you!
BE READY!

top topics

join