It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Homes, Cars And Even Boats Coming To The West Coast Within 3 Years...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Cars, whole houses and even severed feet in shoes: The vast field of debris from Japan earthquake and tsunami that's floating towards U.S. West Coast...

A vast field of debris, swept out to sea following the Japan earthquake and tsunami, is floating towards the U.S. West Coast, it emerged today.

More than 200,000 buildings were washed out by the enormous waves that followed the 9.0 quake on March 11.

There have been reports of cars, tractor-trailers, capsized ships and even whole houses bobbing around in open water.

By Daily Mail Reporter

www.dailymail.co.uk... Coast.html

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

This should make the scrap metal recyclers very happy, metal washing up on the beach, plastic, wood and whatever else was in them.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by timmhaines
reply to post by Caji316

This should make the scrap metal recyclers very happy, metal washing up on the beach, plastic, wood and whatever else was in them.

Um yea that something else would be the dead bodies of pets, men, women, and children, and I suppose farm animals and wildlife... I wonder if there is any Kobe beef headed this way...

--GS

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Much of that will probably end up in the pacific graveyard, a miles vast mess of flotsam and jetsam out there between hawaii and japan....Though i am sure well get some of it.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Very sad indeed...many of those houses once held families and many of those bodies once had beating hearts and memories. May they rest in peace.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
think of all the toxic things in there too...from biological contaminates, to lithium whatever batteries from phones / computers etc.

top topics

join