It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Outrageously Preposterous Theory About How Sorcery From The Powers That Be Might Affect Us!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I posted this in another forum, but realized, after finding this one, that I posted it in the incorrect spot.

Peace everyone!
First and foremost I would like to clarify that this particular thread should not be my first…but here we are. It has, if you will, certain prerequisite understandings. Not necessarily beliefs in, but at least understandings of.
My theory presented is based upon certain facts (as I deem to be fact, though admittedly, there will be many who disagree, including myself, at times.)
My supposed prerequisites are as follows...

First; . The multiverse theory. I wrote a novel a long time ago about a multiverse, though I named it the “Alternative Path Dimensions”; lol, sad. The multiverse theory is that, for EVERY action that does not occur in our dimensional reality, there is another dimension where that action has occurred. (So there is another dimension where I am NOT writing this article, or where you are not reading it. Some of you might wish you were in that one, Huh?) This, of course, offers that there are an infinite number of dimensions. The fact that I wrote about it's existence long before hearing about it confirms it's existence to me, though I understand this is only confirmation for myself, not for anyone else. For this, it is also important to understand how Einstein explained that we could never go to another multiverse dimension because our memories would be altered to those of the reality we became a part of, and we would cease to have the memories from our previous dimension. (It may help if one has seen "Dark City" and considers how they were altering the memories of the humans, using serums.)
Second; Some, if not all, of our global rulers are using some form of sorcery against humanity.
Third; All matter is conscious, fluid energy. Reality as we see and know it is in part manifested by our beliefs and expectations; atoms respond to intention and belief. Physical reality as most see and understand it, is an illusion. ( A great quote: Since all of reality is an illusion, illusion itself ceases to exist, it cancels itself out.)
Fourth; All matter, like every atom, is vibrating at a certain frequency. The air around you is vibrating much quicker than you, and so is light and invisible. A rock vibrates slower than you and so is heavier, denser. You vibrate somewhere in between.
Fifth; Atomic vibration means that an atom flashes; for example, the atom is there, and then gone, and then there, and then gone. This happens at such a quick speed the naked eye cannot perceive it. But since you are made of atoms, you too are there, and then not, there and then not at the same time. An alternate dimension would be here when we are not, then gone when we are here; and so we do not perceive them. A specter would do the same. Sometimes, however, dimensions CAN both be here at the same time; and sometimes a specter IS here when we are here.

If you don't understand any of the above, but would like to, I've written a couple articles that may (or may not) help to clarify. They can be found by following the links on the left at the following site...
openeyes.x10.mx...

I understand that there are those who will disagree with some, if not all, of the above. That's actually expected. I would suggest, however, that those NOT be the topic of discussion. rather, I would ask that the discussion remain on my theory. Unless, of course, discussion of the above is relevant to the discussion of my theory.
I would also like to disclaim that I KNOW my theory may be incorrect. In fact, it is probable that it is entirely wrong. I make no claim that I believe, or disbelieve my theory.
Essentially, my theory is this. Perhaps, when we have a paradigm shift, we actually shift ourselves from one dimension to another. Rather than manifest our belief into reality, what if we actually shift ourselves to a dimension where that belief is reality?
Now, if we did this, what if the powers that be can also cause the masses to shift at once, via some form of frequency control sorcery?
For example...
Imagine we live in a world free of fear; we'll call this dimension A).
Existing along side of us, dimension B) is at a different frequency (Probably a slower vibration.) It is a dimension just like ours, but fear exists in dimension B). (I use fear as the differing factor for simplicity with my example, you may also consider whatever interpretations of this you like.)
So we are in dimension A) when some form of sorcery (manipulation of frequencies and vibrations) is performed on the world. Say this sorcery then alters the frequency of dimension A) to match that of dimension B). Now dimension A) has fear.
Now, lets say that the sorcery performed was a false flag attack… a lot of injury and death, and it is publicized as such in the media. Except the media is reporting the new “fear” to the extreme. Now, the masses of dimension A) believe in and expect fear; aiding the sorcerers in their spell.
The masses would not notice the transition from one dimension to another, as it would happen in the flash of an atom. And just as quick, their memories would be shifted away from those of dimension A), and fear would now be a belief.
So instead of the spell actually “Creating” fear into dimension A), dimension A) is brought parallel with dimension B), where fear already existed.
And how many times could this be done, how many changes could we have been brought into? Fear is just an example...We could have been brought from realities where certain presidents win elections, into new ones where different presidents won. Or wars; or any event.
This, actually, is the extent of my theory; except that it might be much more sinister. Say, for example, dimension A) was actually in communication with the supreme source, whereas dimension B) wasn't, they only believed in the supreme source. Imagine a dimension C), where there was no supreme source. What if the powers that be wished to bring dimension A) to dimension C)? When all was said and done, dimension A) would forget all about the supreme source.

I hope I have been able to explain this in an understandable manner. It was hard to put in words what my mind can only put in thoughts. Please, ask any questions if anything doesn’t make sense, and let me know what you think.
Peace and One Love.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Scorpitarius

Well heres the thing, I believe that your theory is on the right track, but is missing a few things.

In order to shift ALL OF HUMANITY into another dimension, wouldn't this require more than just a false flag and some news broadcasts?

On the other hand, exactly those things have been used to usher in the Iraq and Afghan wars, this is why i believe you are on the right track, albeit with a few flaws in the theory....

IMO, they ptb are using these tactics to shift our beliefs and acclimate us to different ways of thinking, but to actually shift ALL OF US into another dimension without us knowing? Well I think that may be a long shot...

HOWEVER: I still think you are right on the cusp of describing what is actually happening, like I said you may need to fine tune your understanding of certain physics, but a good speculative thread nonetheless. S&F friend.

PS: For the love of god please try to split up your future threads and posts into PARAGRAPHS! Makes it alot easier and faster for us to read without going into vertigo!

--GeminiSky
edit on 7-4-2011 by GeminiSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Interesting and I agree, you are likely on to something. Check out some of Tom Kenyon's Hathor channelings (can't remember which ones-several months ago at least). He talks about shifting timelines and essentially says the same thing, that people wouldn't even necessarily know. As I'm writing this I did a quick search. Here is the link and some relevant extractions. If you tell me you've never read this before I will be quite impressed.

tomkenyon.com...

Although it may seem paradoxical to some, your timeline—your life—is only one of many simultaneous possibilities. And it is quite possible, indeed it is your birthright, to alter your timeline and the potentials of your life. Your culture, for various reasons, has hypnotized you into believing that you are limited to one timeline. In this message we shall endeavor to discuss our understanding of timelines and how you can change them. Whenever there is an increase of chaotic events, there is a convergence of multiple timelines. Due to the fact that your planet has entered a Chaotic Node and is experiencing ever-increasing levels of chaos, there is also an increase in what we call time nodes. Time nodes occur when two or more timelines converge. As a result of their close proximity oscillation effects sometimes occur when the realities of one timeline bleed through, or are psychically perceived by those on a neighboring timeline. Strong timelines can also literally affect the possibilities and/or probabilities of other timelines within a time node. In other words, creative and novel effects often occur within timelines when they enter a time node (proximity to other timelines).

In our previous message we addressed several possible timelines for this event. Which of these possible timelines will unfold into your three-dimensional reality is not written in mud or concrete, but is a changeable event or outcome. In this message we wish to discuss how you, the individual, can jump a timeline into a different destiny at a moment’s notice. This can be extrapolated to your civilization also jumping timelines, but that is a topic for another time.

One of the first tasks facing you if you are to jump into a different timeline is the transcendence of fear. Most humans fear the unknown, but there is a much more insidious element involved here. The Controllers, those who wish to control your destiny and profit by it, are masters of the projection of fear and they are using vast resources of mind control and hypnosis through the media to convince the masses that there is much to fear. And while there is, quite frankly, some truth to there being reasons for fear, the higher truth is not being revealed. The higher truth, as we view it, is your capacity to change your reality, your innate ability to use the two treasures of your sovereign will and your capacity to feel as a means to navigate into new timelines. Let us be specific here. As we mentioned earlier, the type of ascension we are speaking about begins with the simple movement of your life force up the djed, or spine, into your higher brain centers. As this takes place, the energy wheels within your KA body, called chakras, become activated in new ways. This opens windows of new possibilities, and new insights, new forms of inspiration and creativity blossom. But if consciousness is locked into fear, it becomes imprisoned by the lower centers, the impulses for survival, sex, and power. For various historical and trans-historical reasons, as we alluded to earlier, there has been and continues to be, a collusion to keep humanity locked into the lower centers, to perpetuate fear as a means to control destiny.

That should be enough to get the point. Very interesting indeed.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Interesting idea and one that I wondered about myself often,
although I'm not saying that you have it wrong, but my view differs a bit from yours.
If you don't mind I'll explain:

All these dimention do not exist next to each other but in the same place, they are all part of this very moment (the illusion). Exactly because we have all these dimentions, everything is possible in the sense that 'all choices one could make are present allready before we even make a choice, it's the choice that shifts us through the dimentions.
That's why there are no two persons who will experiences 'reality' exactly the same way.

You are right that we are influenced, by media for example, because they deside 'the choice' for us and trick us in believing it was our own to make. That's how influence works, that's how certain powers set the minds of the people exaclty how they want them to be.
It's creation at it's best! (what else is sorcery but the act of creating?) but the intentions are for greed and power only.

my thoughts, feel free to discuss

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
@Scorpitarius
I like the name. It is a very appropriate combination for this thread if you are a cusp or it is a sun/moon configuration.
I'd like to say that I totally understand what you mean by having a hard time explaining it. I feel the same way. Words would really never be enough. The funny thing is, though, all of my pondering seems to have brought about a television series pertaining to this very idea. It is called "Fringe" and is consequently my favorite TV show. (Not that I watch a lot of TV, but I do live close to Hollywood and find it strange that it hasn't been cancelled yet !)
On a more serious note, since we all have different definitions, would you define "Sorcery" for me please.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

Thank you very much for your reply, it's much appreciated.
I'll try to paragraph format it. I wrote it in word, then copied and pasted it here. Do I have to use the paragraph tag, or just simply leave a line between? I noticed there were no indents when I did have them in.
Thanks again;
Peace and One Love

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

This...was...amazing. Indeed I had shiver when I read certain parts of this. Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention, I intend to read the entire lecture.
Peace and One Love

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

I absolutely agree...all dimensions to coexists in the same spot, at the same moment. Time, in fact, is nonexistent, it is only one moment. We just happen to perceive it as passing....another part of the illusion.
I suppose it IS just another way to perceive it, for you are correct that NO ONE can possibly understand life from the viewpoint of someone else. So where I perceive it as alternate dimensions, of a sort, you perceive it as choices. See, and the beautiful thing is, we are both correct. That's part of the beauty of the illusion, because, I'll be honest, the illusion to me is one of the most beautiful things in creation. I just wish I could break the hell out every now and then. Heh heh heh.
And yeah, it would be nice if the powers that be weren't messin' with us.
Thanks for the post;
Peace and One Love

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by LuisCyfer

Hey, you're the first to mention my name, Yeah, I am Scorpio, Sagittarius. Born 11/22/1975 (1+9+7+5=22) @ 11:11, believe it or not. Man I wonder about that.
Someone else told me to watch fringe, I haven't started it yet, but it sounds really good, so I will. And I get what you mean by bringing the show into existence.
The word sorcery was very hard for me to choose. Cause what the Powers That Be are doing to us is much beyond sorcery. The definition of sorcery, to me, I suppose would mean the manipulations of another being, usually for mal intent and selfish purposes? I dunno, I just pulled that out of my mule.
What I believe the Powers That Be are doing to us is keeping us from the true nature of our selves, and our one-ness. They are keeping us from our "God" given capabilities and are instead, turning and using these natural abilities against us.
I hope that helps a bit, and thank you for you comment.
Peace and One Love

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scorpitarius
reply to post by GeminiSky

Thank you very much for your reply, it's much appreciated.
I'll try to paragraph format it. I wrote it in word, then copied and pasted it here. Do I have to use the paragraph tag, or just simply leave a line between? I noticed there were no indents when I did have them in.
Thanks again;
Peace and One Love

We have a paragraph tag? LOL I didnt even know that....All you gotta do is leave a line in between every 3-4 sentences, it makes it ALOT quicker and more natural to read...And yea for some reason the indents are not there when we make the post...weird because I remember us having the indents make it to the actual post....

Oh and im a Gemini born June 18th

--GS
edit on 8-4-2011 by GeminiSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

The definition of sorcery, to me, I suppose would mean the manipulations of another being, usually for mal intent and selfish purposes?

Yes. Black magick vs. White magick. Understanding, using, and manipulating often kept secret universal laws for the purposes of service to self vs. service to others. The laws themselves are neutral for the most part. It is in the intent
edit on 8-4-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Ok so we seem to be around the same line of thinking regarding sorcery. The only other thing I would add is that I believe sorcery is a neutral discipline. It usually gets a bad name attracting disciples of a more rebellious nature. Any magic I think seeks to influence the tapestry of life, but sorcery tends to use life forces and people get spooked when you mess with their life force as evidenced by this thread. Obviously everybody is getting bent out of shape with the elemental magic H.A.R.P. is influencing the tapestry with.
There is no doubt in my mind that you are correct (as I have recently posted on another thread about my experiences). The black figures that showed up may very well have been MIB gov agents.
You know Ronald Reagan used astrology with every decision he made. His body guard even released his memoirs and quoted Reagan on the day he was shot saying, "I should have listened to that astrologer and not left the house today!" Nancy swore by divination and by proxy (if you know anything about the family) so did he.
I am a Leoncer (most of my planets are leo and sun is cancer not a cusp like you, but it creates the same paradigm) 7/2/1973 = 29 = 2 So we both have the spiritual life path. I am curious as to whether most non- trolls have the same life path on ATS?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I am a Leoncer (most of my planets are leo and sun is cancer not a cusp like you, but it creates the same paradigm) 7/2/1973 = 29 = 2 So we both have the spiritual life path. I am curious as to whether most non- trolls have the same life path on ATS?

Funny. I am a Leo as well, Gemini rising. Numerous planets in Leo, and based on the Human Design system am actually a Cancer. One year older than you and later in the month-my life path ends up being a 3. That would be an interesting thread. I would imagine that people with similar resonances have similar allignments/paths.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
@coyotepoet
Ok I'll start it then.
I'll write it tonight, tonight, tonight.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I have to agree with you 100 %. How could a natural, universal power be evil. It is definitely intention that depicts that. I studied witchcraft for a few years about a decade ago, and I used to say there was no such thing as black or white, evil or good, magick. It was intention alone that depicted that.
That's awesome, I'll be looking for your new thread.
Thank you for your input.
Peace and One Love

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
@Scorpitarius
I made the thread like I said and it is doing well. 2 pages in the first day.
Come join the party. The more the merrier:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Hey;
I just wanted to inform you I have finally finished the article you posted for me...
tomkenyon.com...
Wow is all I can say. His words are VERY close to, not only my theory here, but many things IO have posted in another article I wrote.
So now, it seems, I imagined the Multiverse before I knew it was an actual theory, and I've imagined the time line jumping, though i called it something else.
Truth is, since ALL is connected to one consciousness, there is NO way that these theories are my own, more-so may have been PUT into my head by that which knows all!!
Thanks again, I intend to read all his website.
Peace and One Love!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

See. I told you that I would be even more impressed if you came up with that without reading Kenyon's writing.

new topics

top topics

join