It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Theory On Jesse Ventura and Ron Paul.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
After seeing today that Jesse had been on the View, I had to start asking myself why this guy is on tv. He has been on a lot of MSM shows lately, yet I cannot figure out why. The same goes for Ron Paul, as he has been more in the public eye since his presidential campaign in 2008 than probably his entire career. Hell, even Alex Jones was recently on tv.

WHY? For men with such dangerous views that are an obvious threat to the system(NWO, elite, whatever you want to call them), WHY are they allowing this to happen??? Is it because they are too in the public eye now to be assassinated or to be killed off? Perhaps it is another effort to make people with alternative views look like total whack jobs that need to be dealt with accordingly...honestly I don't see that working this time around.

Here is my theory: They are allowing this to happen because it doesn't matter anymore. I think that one of the various Doomsday/E.L.E. events we see here on ATS so often is actually about to happen.

What do you think???

Keep in mind this is just a theory...I don't actually believe it, but I'm coming up short on other answers as to why this is happening now.
edit on 7-4-2011 by edgecrusher2199 because: Left out words

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Your theory makes as much sense as any other, and more than most. It is possible that TPTB know what is coming and think the rest of us will just die off while they hide in their bunkers.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Ya it's kind of weird how lately there has been "Conspiracy Theory" advocates allowed on TV lately. Didn't one of his episodes get removed? I think the FEMA one, it's not even listed as an episode any more. It's just completely gone, which makes me wonder just a bit.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jidnum
Ya it's kind of weird how lately there has been "Conspiracy Theory" advocates allowed on TV lately. Didn't one of his episodes get removed? I think the FEMA one, it's not even listed as an episode any more. It's just completely gone, which makes me wonder just a bit.
They don't want us to know about the camps and the death lists yet. That will get out in due time.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jidnum

The Gov put alot of pressure on trutv and they deleted the Fema Camp episode. Makes you wonder? it must have struck a cord.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Whatever it is. A new America is inevitable. People are suffering from the economic recession and this is what's letting people find out about the shadow government.

The economic crisis was caused by the shadow government. The shadow government made a wrong move, which was thinking the population was conditioned enough to not question the existence of them. Thanks to one wrong move, people now have the opportunity to find out about them along with everything else that is discussed here on ATS. Amazing isn't it?
edit on 7-4-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Remember, the number one goal of the Elite / Illuminati is the destruction of all governments and religions. By inciting the populace to revolt against the government, Ron and Jesse are helping achieve this goal, whether its intentional or not.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Well obviously it struck a chord, but who decided to take it down? trutv or TPTB? and no reason given as to why. Gotta love censorship.
edit on 7-4-2011 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jidnum

Shortly after the season two episode "Police State" aired, Tennessee representative Steve Cohen called for the removal of this program from truTV's lineup. He called the episode "outrageous distortion and an outright lie," as well as "dangerous and irresponsible." He stated "when the media purposely distort the facts to create confusion and mislead people, they must be held accountable. Unless we actively debunk false and misleading reports, we risk leaving the public with a dangerously skewed vision of this country." Cohen said he was "shocked and appalled" that Time Warner would air a program "so full of inaccuracies and irresponsible distortions." [8]

link

So one congressman is powerful enough to pull a whole show?
Interesting

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

This is my first post as a new member so please feel free to let me know if I am doing the right thing(s).

Jesse does have a book to promote, but I love the guys guts and candor. If his show is on hold he needs to have some income and get out there so he can generate speaking engagements. I really think he IS causing a stir.

Ron Paul is out there for the 2012 elections. I've been on his FB page alot and he has some great ideas. I've become a fan.

My 2 cents! Thanks.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gaparke

Thanks for that info. I had no idea. Interesting though why that one was targeted and no other episodes...so are they saying every other episode is the truth? otherwise he would have requested to remove the whole show.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Later on the same page:

On January 25, 2011, the Drudge Report announced that Ventura had filed a lawsuit against the Department of Homeland Security and the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), for what he calls "warrant-less and suspicion-less scans and body searches."[12] Ventura, who has a titanium hip replacement, claims that he sets off metal detectors and is always pulled out of line for lengthy pat downs. The same day of the announcement, Alex Jones stated on his show that he had personally witnessed an embarrassing pat down of Ventura at the Atlanta International Airport while filming for Conspiracy Theory, during which Ventura loudly protested that "America is turning into East Germany." Jones also stated on air that Ventura, who flew two to three times a week for Conspiracy Theory, refuses to fly again and may not be able to continue hosting Conspiracy Theory, leaving the production of a 3rd season of the program in doubt.[13]

Hard to travel if you don't want to fly

One thing I didn't like about the episode with the Bilderberger group; there was no mention about the Illuminati. Any research would clearly reveal that. Maybe they decided not to add that in.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
There's always the greyhound or trains haha. I for one hope he continues a 3rd season because I figured after season 1 there was nothing else to talk about then in season 2 I was like ok i guess there is more but that must be it, So according to that statement that a 3rd season is in doubt then that means there is yet even more Info to talk about.

I myself have been working on building a website but I really suck at writing. you seem to be quick on the draw with research, would you be interested in joining the force? if so pm me

edit on 7-4-2011 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I believe you are correct. This is the mass awakening before the next age of destruction.
The knowledge of our last savior must be wiped from the face of the earth. It has been done before.
It is happening again. People are seeing that they have been lied to for the past 2000+ years and now they
are becoming more and more skeptical about their surroundings. It runs parallel through every religion.
Every one of them are correct, yet none of them are. And our governments are all based of said religions, so that
is where the awakening begins. TPTB snap their fingers. You wake up. You look around to see complete chaos.
Through order the cycle begins again. Ordo ad Chao

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Not sure about Ron Paul, I personally haven't seen him on TV lately. Jesse Ventura is promoting his new book, that's why you are seeing him. I saw him on Piers Morgan Live or whatever the show is called. Piers is a tool but Jesse came off very poorly and just looked like an old man going crazy. I hope his other appearances fared better!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I think that part of it is too discredit the "conspiracy" crowd. Alex Jones is loud and hard to tolerate at times. Jesse is frank and outspoken, but he shows up dressed like a 60 year-old shaman. Neither guy really does much to shake up the people. They say all of the right things but, in a society that is based on cosmetic and esthetic quality, they fail to deliver.

Ron Paul is great for use as a double edged sword. They just keep hammering him about the fact that he once ran on abolishing the IRS and public schools. That knocks him out of contention in most American's minds. Let him run every time, and let him get on tv. It is a great way to keep reminding the masses how "crazy" the other guys are.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Is it possible that there is no such thing as TPTB (or if there is, not as powerful or malevolent as you assume), and thus individuals with different ideas are allowed to ask questions and pose solutions in an open democratic system? I know such an idea is seen as blasphemy in these parts, but I love playing devil's advocate

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Judge_Holden

Nope.. not in my mind.. I have studied the nature of evil very carefully my whole life, and these people are evil beyond what most of us would want to believe. But they serve their purpose.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeNice81

Ron Paul is great for use as a double edged sword. They just keep hammering him about the fact that he once ran on abolishing the IRS and public schools. That knocks him out of contention in most American's minds. Let him run every time, and let him get on tv. It is a great way to keep reminding the masses how "crazy" the other guys are.

And that is a shame. Those two things are both unAmerican in the way they are run. More and more people are coming around, and I am even seeing some more mainstream mentions about how JP Morgan stole America and the IRS is unconstitutional.

But for people to not know this already, or that the Federal Gov should have nothing to do with "public" education, just shows how little about America the average American actually knows. Then again, it is easy to make you stupid when the Fed starts muscling in on education. Charlotte Iserbyte has told us all about it, for those who have bothered to listen.

new topics

top topics

join