It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High resolution images from cryptome series.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Been keeping tabs on the event since it was reported. There are always a number of open sources for information via the internet media.

Once of my favorite and daily stops, in the cryptome database by John Young. Great public site for those who are curious and or have interests in the subject matter as found on ATS.

Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Plant Photos

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

aha, was just about to post a link to the main thread of these latest pics, i literally just discovered them couple of minutes ago... definately the place to keep an eye on

feel really sad seeing the workers, they must be so scared, physically & emotionally exhausted

& to think, one of tepco's spokesmen said a matter of hours ago they "are not heroes" ...that comment about "throw-away staff" sickened the hell outa me

edit on 7-4-2011 by pattonisit because: Q - can i ever post, just once, without being a goof & needing correction? ... A - NO

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Hey, very interesting pictures! When I saw the barge in the first picture I was thinking what the WTF? It looked like a barge with a pool, a tennis court and patios... Then I saw the other pictures.

I agree it is unsettling to see the workers so close to it all... It gives the impression of this being only a slight problem...

I also learned there was a floating radiation decontaminating plant, like the Russian one we saw...

How much water can those barge holds?

join