It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Come one, come all who say Chem-trails do NOT exist...I got a lil somethin for ya!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Debunk THIS!

I must say that I was quite impressed to see that they had the ability to TURN THEIR "CONTRAILS" OFF. What say you?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
if i could give you two stars op i would, sweet find, kinda hard to say owe that is just ice particles passing along, and then blam they turn off

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
One other item that i always see when i see these giants spraying us till their hearts are content, are no markings and these planes are always all WHITE.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The vid is about a year or so old, and I'm sure it has been skunk worked in here soon after it was posted. Don't expect to get anywhere with the debunkers, their minds are made up before any evidence is presented.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

This is Great, It was probably some rich dude in a private jet video tapping the spraying. I'm starting to believe that there are doing this to reflect radiation to protect us. well I hope so anyway!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

impressive!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

S&F

Best single piece of evidence I have seen for the argument of chemtrails, although I already believed in them spraying sh!t.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
cool vid how are they filming this? are they just following them with another jet?
s+f for you

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
So, I don't know a whole lot about the topic of chemtrails. What are some of the theories as to what they are spraying?

Also, if anyone has any good links concerning the topic, I'd love to read more about it.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Please stop spraying crap in the skies.
I want to live a normal life with my family.
If you want to harm so many of us, please just leave the planet and start over fresh someplace else.
Leave us alone please.

edit on 4/7/11 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Maybe they were cloud seeding? It is above the clouds after all.

edit on 7-4-2011 by Nobama because: fixed image

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Good Gosh. They have improved the "search" feature at ATS and obviously you have not tried hard enough.
Here's a thread (one of several, but this is the first one I found quickly) from July 18, 2010 with the same video.

Previous Thread

It's been thoroughly debunked--well, except for the people who would rather believe it is real, than care about facts. It's a hoax, which is why they laugh after saying "Let's put this on YouTube".
Like some really secret, hush-hush, NWO TPTB people are going to let another plane fly behind them that close? You really think so? They can keep 100% of the people involved in this program silent with no whistleblowers, no pictures on the ground, no tracking of tons of chemical agents being made, shipped and loaded, but "they" will let someone fly behind a plane, take videos, and then post them on YouTube ad nauseum......right. That's completely believable, if you are gullible and stop thinking.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Please direct your comments to this ongoing Thread

Contrails ON....Contrail OFF.....You Decide.....
posted on Thu Apr 7 2011 @ 10:29 PM

Thanks

- closed -

new topics

top topics

join