It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-THREATS: Jewish Extremists May Crash Plane Into Temple Mount

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wassabi
I must confess that while loosing their Mosque on the temple mount would be a sever blow, it probably does have to happen to pave the way for Solomons Temple to be rebuilt in preperation for Christs return. Hopefully without loss of life.

- Was

I think that is exactly what extremist want! They want to ursher in a new era so that the Messiah will return.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Perhaps this violence comes from the fact that some Jews who live in Israel have lived there thousands of years in the countries surrounding what was Palestine. Durring these years, many Jews converted to Islam and many Muslims converted to Judaism. Over time, families may forget what religion their ancestors are. This explains what many Israelis look Arabic, but also explains the violence of the blood in the radical Israelis who are endangering the majority of their country.

I am not saying that Arabs are generaly violent. However, there are groups of Arabs in the Middle East that are so culturaly grounded to violence they have their children dress in suicide bombing outfits for kindergarden performances. NPR did an interview with a school teacher who favored the idea. I wonder weither this is a majority practice in Palestine.

The terrorists do not relize long lost cousins are among their many innocent victims.

Feel free to disagree with me. I would like to know what you have to say.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Quote: "it probably does have to happen to pave the way for Solomon�s Temple to be rebuilt in preparation for Christ�s return. Hopefully without loss of life."

Are you Serious? You see everyone this is EXACTLY what I am talking about! We have to do Evil so that the Christ that I read about in my laughable pathetic Bible version can return - so that we can have peace. **Please snap out of it**. Were did Christ go? Christ is a SPIRIT - ETERNAL - why do you need it to be in the Flesh? That is a weak Faith!!!

"Hopefully with out loss of Life" - again please get a grip on Reality! Something like this would start WORLD WAR 4 & MANY, MANY, MANY People would Die - do you realize how many Moslems there are in the World? They are not all Extremists - a lot are quite peaceful - but Blowing up one of their buildings would make them as crazy as it made us on 9/11/2001 (Another example of this Defective type of thinking/Reasoning)!

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente
again please get a grip on Reality! Something like this would start WORLD WAR 4 & MANY, MANY, MANY People would Die

Check out WW3 first, or?

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I wholeheartedly agree that an attack on the Temple Mount would be perceived, by Muslims. as an attack on the Vatican would be perceived by Catholics....not very well.
I'm one for keeping "holy" sights holy..even in wartime when they are used as subterfuge. Parf of the reason is philosophical and spiritual and the other part of the reason is purely pragmatic.
Some things become such innate, almost Jungian symbols, that to attack them, would lead to a disproportionate response.
joey

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 06:02 AM
link   
the problem with israely citizens is they do not understand that what they do affects the whole world, this is coming from a jew and i am also a believer in israel. they are so focused with maintaining israel that they are not thinking about the consequences and its getting annoying. this is a perfect example, destroying temple mount to keep the territories occupied, if this happens theres going to be uncontrollable uproar.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Well, so from what your all saying, it sounds almost like it would work best if the UN went in and occupied the area and kinda made it a no-mans land.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 06:30 AM
link   
"WW3" -> What do you think the "Global War on Terrorism" is - have you been asleep for the last 4 years?

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   

"WW3" -> What do you think the "Global War on Terrorism" is - have you been asleep for the last 4 years?

Ah, you mean the USA dropping bombs into the desert, hitting some people, labeling them terrorist even if 9 out of 10 weren't?
Okay, let's call it WW3.

Now you just need to tell YOUR definition to the approx. 5 billion other inhabitants of planet earth.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I always thought a rather large explosive event in the region of Mecca, during the Haj, would create quite a stir. The Temple Mount, hmmmm, not a bad idea for one who wishes to practice terrorism. Why not blow the door wide open on this thing? Take the lid off the pressure cooker, have an all out war, and see who wins?

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiffReagle

the problem with israely citizens is they do not understand that what they do affects the whole world, this is coming from a jew and i am also a believer in israel.

Right-wing extremists might be plotting an attack on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.

The state does not sponsor this at all and is taking steps to prevent it - There are stringent security routines at the Temple Mount.
In light of the warnings, security officials are considering banning certain extremist Jews from entering the Temple Mount.

On Monday night, the jewish nation marked the start of Tisha Be'av.

The ninth day of the Hebrew month of Av is the traditional date of the destruction of both the first and second Temples. The day of mourning began at sundown Monday and ends at sundown Tuesday.

Fearing possible riots, Jerusalem Police Chief Ilan Frenco decided Tuesday morning to close the Temple Mount off to non-Muslim visitors .

The decision includes members of the Temple Mount Faithful group, who requested permission to conduct a ceremony at the holy site

The decision was made in the wake of recent warnings by Public Security Minister Tzachi Hanegbi that the security establishment had identified rising intent among right-wing extremists to carry out a Temple Mount attack

Police ban Jews from Tisha B'Av visits to Temple Mount

The Israeli Chief Rabbinate Council never discussed the question of building the Third Temple

There is also an absence of halakhic knowledge about the precise location of the Temple site.

In Jewish writings, the Land of Israel is described as they eye of the world and Har HaBayit - the Temple Mount - as the very pupil of the eye. Gemara's description of the Temple Mount is �the place where Heaven and Earth kiss.� (Bava Basra 74a)

The Temple Mount is the holiest site in Judaism.

Overall, there are a number of reasons why G'd selected the area of the Temple Mount to provide His most intimate connection with the Jewish People:

• The Foundation Stone � the rock from which the world was created is believed to be located at the Temple Mount.

• It was the place where Cain and Abel (as well as Noah) were all
    believed to have sacrificed offerings to G'd.

• This is also the site where Avraham was commanded to offer his son Yitzhak as a sacrifice.

• The Holy Ark containing the tablets upon which the Ten Commandments were inscribed is buried in a secret vault under the Mount.

• The Third (and final) Temple is expected to be built on this site as a prelude to the Messianic Era.

The view that the Temple should be built today was based on a ruling of Maimonides (Hilchot Bet Ha-Bechirah - Code of Law, Chapter 1, Paragraph 1) which drew on the verse "And you shall build me a sanctuary.

But Maimonides sets certain prior conditions.

• there was a need first for a return to the Jewish monarchy
  • the reinstitution of the Sanhedrin (the Jewish "Supreme Court" )
  • the end of Amalek

Another common jewish view is that the Third Temple will be built not by man but by the Messiach and there was nothing to do but pray and wait. This school is based on Rashi and Tosephot who draw on the verse "The Sanctuary, O G�d, which your hands have established (Exodus 15:17)

According to a third school of thought, the Temple will be built by the Messiach and moreover,
    "the Messiach will come when nation does not fight nation"
    The erection of the Temple is dependent on world peace.
    "And the wolf shall lie down with the lamb" (Yeshayahu 11:6 )

Rebekka

[edit on 27-7-2004 by Riwka]

• posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 09:15 AM
    link   
    The destruction of the temple mount has been plan for centuries, the reason is because is a prophecy and prophecies will not fulfill themselves with the help of the same people that made them.

These shows to the world the violence of religion, in the name of religion and God people can get away with any act of terrorism and look like martyrs to their followers making their beliefs stronger.

The reason we live in this troublesome times is to be blame on humanity, humans in this earth are the ones that created all this myth and when this myth do not come to reality they most find a way to make it work, forgetting how many fellow humans it takes in his way.

The strongest nations always victorious over the weakest nation making the believes of the strongest nations the real ones by force. Humanity has lost respect in itself and other.

Indeed we are facing the destruction of humanity but not by God but by humans itself and that is a pity.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:24 PM
    link   
    Reading the posts shows how everyone thinks the Israeli government is parcially responsible for the future attack, forgetting that 1) it has not happened yet, 2) the Israeli government is trying to stop it, and 3) it is a subject on the website www.abovetopsecret.com. Keep in mind there are more terrorist attacks inside Israel mostly by the Palestinean extremists between the two terrirories.

The attack has not happened yet. It is only speculation. The Muslims have 41 countries and Mecca. Jesus followers have Italy and all the world under their influence. What do the Jews have? "Questionable (by the UN who created it just to screw the Jews) Israel plauged by assult everywhere in the world and a ruin of a wall in their only country. The Jews were the earliest Abraham religion which gave birth to Christianity and Islam. Show some respect for your elders. If you think Judiasm is too old for your world, don't hound them down. Maybe they would believe you about your religions if you were not so violent and lacking importance of human life.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 09:15 PM
    link   
    Shoo - all that I know is that on 9/11/2001 the U.S.A. was ATTACKED. It made us really MAD - it hurt us Real Bad!!! Granted I am still not too sure about the Role of UBL (i.e. the Boogieman) - but this is certain - it was an act of Terrorism. The U.S. Declared a War on Terrorism. It is a Global World Wide War - because the Terrorists are in EVERY Country. If Spain would have smartened up & got the hint from 9/11 - maybe they could have prevented their attack too!!! What we did after 9/11 was to re-access the Entire Global Security Situation. We Identified many Terrorist Groups & Targeted them for Elimination - not just Al-Qaeda. Granted things are complicated. The Actions of Israelis & the Israeli Government enflame the Arab People & Vice Versa. The Poor Economies of some of these countries makes it Worse. The Cause of Terrorism is Complex. But one thing is for Certain - We cannot allow this Murderous brand of Extremism to Thrive on this Planet. We now realize that "Communism" is no longer the Number One Enemy - it is now "Terrorism". Granted you cannot simply combat Terrorism with Military Force alone (one of the short comings of the Bush Administration) - it is as much of a Psychological War as a Physical one.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 02:44 PM
    link   

We now realize that "Communism" is no longer the Number One Enemy - it is now "Terrorism".

What just made me laugh was the fact that Communism turned out to be innocuous.
    (yes, everybody thought they are dangerous but meanwhile we know that they were as frigthened as we were during the cold war)

I am just quoting a little bit but just as a note: Thanks for your reply and view. I understand your viewpoint on this.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 03:17 PM
    link   
    If 9/11 was carried out by Arab terrorists we have every reason to invade other countries,

The question remains, Was it ARAB terrorists who carried out 9/11 or American ones?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join