It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-THREATS: Jewish Extremists May Crash Plane Into Temple Mount

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Since Saturday, top Israeli officials have been warning that Jewish exrtremists may be planning terrorist attacks against muslim holy sites due to their unrest with current policies pursued by the Israeli government. There is more and more talk of an attack on the Temple Mount in Israel and so the government there is taking steps to increase security around that area. Because the ground is more locked down, that leads many to believe that terrorists may use a plane to destroy the Dome of The Rock.

www.haaretzdaily.com
Israeli security officials have recently become increasingly concerned that right-wing extremists might be plotting an attack on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem to derail Israel's planned withdrawal from the Gaza Strip. The Shin Bet security service and the police are preparing for a number of possible terror attack scenarios at the sacred Old City site, Israeli security sources said on Saturday night.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I discussed in a previous article I posted here on ATSNN how the right-wing extremist Jews want to build a third temple on the temple mount.

At that time no real specifics had been known, but now more people are suspecting that an airplane may be used to carry out such an attack.

Still Developing....

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
(submission) (ta-alarm) Israel Warns Of Attacks By Jewish Extremists

[edit on 7-25-2004 by Valhall]

[edit on 7-25-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I wonder if the international community would support Muslim countries to destroy Israel then.

What? Yes.
Afghanistan and Iraq already destroyed and probably more will follow as a result of the plane attacks on the WTC by an extremist minority.

So if Jews do the same and I am only applying fairness..Muslims should be supported to destroy Israel.

But as the US reaction was stupid as well I am just theorizing. Though it's wicked to think about it and what would happen and what's fair.

[edit on 27-7-2004 by shoo]

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Lets hope that this does not come to pass. To the islamic world it would have the same effect as hitting say the Vatican with a plane. God help us all....

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
this is an extream case of fighting fire with fire. if isreal does this the entire western world will the on the terrorist # list. i guarentee you.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
What can i say?

Evil Precieves Evil

Maby if the western worlds governments wernt so cowardly and actualy showed they will not tollorate attacks agenst their own people (some have show this but others havnt) this would of been sorted ages ago (which it was) seems somewhere along the line governments and leaders have been more bothered about trade then their people, what a supprise eh?

[edit on 25-7-2004 by Crash]

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Hold on here, we are talking about EXTREMIST Jews doing this, the state does not sponsor this at all and is taking steps to prevent it. Its a different situation than the official story on Afghanistan, Afghanistan's state supported the 9/11 attacks and Iraq... uh thats a whole different debate.

However, it is EXTREMIST Muslims that are doing the other attacks and we go after a country like Iraq... so arghh... who knows. Besides the EU is more likely to intervene here than the US. Take a look at some of the recent rhetoric supplied by the EU towards Israel to see why.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lockheed
Since Saturday, top Israeli officials have been warning that Jewish exrtremists may be planning terrorist attacks against muslim holy sites due to their unrest with current policies pursued by the Israeli government.

The difference here is that Israelis are making the warning, not the Palestinians. When the situation is reversed, does anyone hear the PA warn Israel about a possible Hamas or Islamic Jihad attack? Do they make an attempt to arrest the conspirators? Do they outlaw such terrorist groups? No, of course not. Israel has actually banned certain Jewish groups as terrorist organizations, like the Kahane.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by lockheed
Hold on here, we are talking about EXTREMIST Jews doing this, the state does not sponsor this at all and is taking steps to prevent it. Its a different situation than the official story on Afghanistan, Afghanistan's state supported the 9/11 attacks and Iraq... uh thats a whole different debate.

However, it is EXTREMIST Muslims that are doing the other attacks and we go after a country like Iraq... so arghh... who knows. Besides the EU is more likely to intervene here than the US. Take a look at some of the recent rhetoric supplied by the EU towards Israel to see why.

You are right about this. I was trying to illustrate the Muslim view on this and that's the most important one

In their mind and opinion a massive strike against Israel would be totally justified.

I just hope that doesn't happen but if anybody has some spare time and want to turn the world into complete chaos he will crash a plane into Mekka or something similar.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoo
You are right about this. I was trying to illustrate the Muslim view on this and that's the most important one

In their mind and opinion a massive strike against Israel would be totally justified.

They think it's justified anyway. Why not do it themselves and blame Israel?

These same EXTREMIST Jews, hate and want Sharon dead.

Hell will freeze over before there is peace in that part of the world. It will never happen, not without major esclation. Too many conflicting religions and land disputes.

[edit on 25-7-2004 by baked]

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoo
I wonder if the international community would support Muslim countries to destroy Israel then.

What? Yes.
Afghanistan and Iraq already destroyed and probably more will follow as a result of the plane attacks on the WTC by an extremist minority.

So if Jews do the same and I am only applying fairness..Muslims should be supported to destroy Israel.

But as the US reaction was b()llsh1t as well I am just theorizing. Though it's wicked to think about it and what would happen and what's fair.

[edit on 25-7-2004 by shoo]

Palestinian militant groups are already trying to destroy Israel. They have been for multiple decades, with or without the destruction of the Temple Mount. So I guess the Palestinian retaliation has already begun, so to speak.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
In my opinion, they dont dont have the balls for a suicide attack. very seldom do "westeners" give up their life willingly.

many feel that a third temple period is at hand but do not know how it will come about. for those of you that follow religious prophecies; the third temple will usher in the coming of the jewish messiah, who will be the anti-christ

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCatalyst
Palestinian militant groups are already trying to destroy Israel. They have been for multiple decades, with or without the destruction of the Temple Mount. So I guess the Palestinian retaliation has already begun, so to speak.

That's something we all know but remember that those suicide attacks are still condemned by all western countries and partly by those arabian countries.
But such an attack would support not only a palestinian but a mulit-arabian attack on Israel.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 06:23 AM
link   
People please - I think that we all have to realize something. I am sick of the Slant & Spin. It is not just "Islamic" Extremism or "Jewish/Zionist" Extremism or "Christian" Extremism - It is RELIGIOUS EXTREMISM. These people are forgetting that Religion - or at least Spirituality - is supposed to be a Positive & Productive force in Life. Instead a lot of people go Overboard & take it to the Extreme & become Brainwashed Zombies - ready to commit Suicide - ready to Terrorize. There is no more room for this in 21st Century Society. Either people start to sober up & get Reasonable or the result will be an actual (& I am shuddering as I write this) man made Armageddon/Apocalypse. An unsavory alternative is a Total Police State. I vote for Reason & Sanity!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I wonder if the UN and the EU will turn a blind eye to any Israeli extremist terrorist attacks? They already do so with the Palestinians so I reckon some sort of level playing field should be introduced.

Maybe the Israelis should fund their extremists as the PA and the EU does?

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Israel already supported the Hamas with money and now they whine about being attacked by them so your question or lets say proposal is actually a few years too late.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Well, I'm always horribly confused on this, Religion and Spirituality seem to grow ever more apart in this world. As posted above, they are both supposed to be uplifiting forces that shape people into better people, and I always figured they were one in the same until recently. Buddhism, Christianity, Islam are all supposed to help tame the monster of the human spirit and allow us to try and get along better.

The problem, as I see it, is that everyone is busy thinking their way of getting along with everyone is better than everyone else so we might as well kill them. In otherwords, "Hmm, maybe I will get peace if I start this war" this is absolutely opposite to what Christ and other spiritual leaders taught.

But then again, how else would "God's" work get done if no one was doing it, even though I just can't imagine that His work would be blowing yourself up in a crowd of innocent people.

The way I see it, we might actually hear what God was saying if we all shut up a while and tried a little silence and had some private personal time alone, instead of listening to madmen proclaim themselves God's latest prophet.

Of course thats all just my opinon on the matter :-)

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
If what is said is true, it appears that the Israel at the government level is warning its own people against taking such extreme measures. They, the extrmist have made a threat and the government of Israel is making a known response.
I believe this is a calculated move by the government to distance them selves from an event that may or may not take place. Wise move on there part now that the international community has been put on notice.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
More on this at this thread, too:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by flycatch
I believe this is a calculated move by the government to distance them selves from an event that may or may not take place. Wise move on there part now that the international community has been put on notice.

Israel at least has some recognition of the kind of threats their extremists can pose. Yitzhak Rabin was killed by an Israeli extremists, so they know. Back in 1994 a Jewish terrorist, Baruch Goldstein, walked into a mosque during worship and shot up the place. He killed 29 Arabs.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I must confess that while loosing their Mosque on the temple mount would be a sever blow, it probably does have to happen to pave the way for Solomons Temple to be rebuilt in preperation for Christs return. Hopefully without loss of life.

- Was

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join