It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran has a secret nuclear facility according to an IRANIAN group

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I suspected when they started releasing statements like the end of day's is coming and before their Messiah can return Israel has to be destroyed and the west has to be defeated that Iran already has completed or purchased nuclear weapons. It was just a matter of time because nobody was willing to stop them. I think today's link supports that. Why are we bothering in Libya these are dangerous times my friends.

Question how many nukes combined with the radiation coming from Japan does it take to destroy or ruin our entire food chain?

www.foxnews.com... and
edit on 4/7/2011 by JerryB08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JerryB08

Lol...

"Whoops, we meant WMD is Iran not Iraq...get 'em Ned"

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JerryB08

If fox is telling us this at this time, the middle east is about to boil!
Get the hell out if you can!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

This is an easy mistake for someone as smart as Bush to make!

lol

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

Your right Iraq never had any mustard gas all those dead Kurd s and deformed babies were a complete hoax. They all died of natural causes instantly. He shipped it all to Syria. Israeli mos sad even sent us pictures of the trucks being loaded and them crossing the border. It's common knowledge the MSM didn't want to hear it they had a differant agenda. Do you really think we went to Iraq look for WMD's? Every third world country in the world has them.

Here's another source folks

atimetobetray.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
ive heard of this group before, i think their called the CIA or somthing like that and they are very good at spreading bs.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum
reply to post by zroth

This is an easy mistake for someone as smart as Bush to make!

lol

So you're saying Kerry would've fallen for it a while back?
And a Clinton would've already taken out aspirin factories a long ways away.

edit on 4/7/2011 by abecedarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
UMMMM I would have to find another source than fox news about this. I would believe Bernie Madoff before Fox news (aka anti middle east/Muslim news agency). Come on man get a real news source.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Of course Iran has nukes. Does this mean Iran is going to use them anytime soon? Absolutely not.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Could this be CIA spreading lies? Sure I would Imagine. For what gain? Obama would get impeached if he tried to attack Iran. We simply can't afford it. We have spent 650 million bombing Libya. Why? your guess is good as mine But lets look at the facts. Despite international pressure and most of the US military on Iran's border They continue to strive for nuclear technology. Does anyone dispute that? Okay they say it is for electricity but they have more oil and coal than they could ever possible use and would much much cheaper to provide electricity. Would anybody argue with that is being a fact? Solar power cheapest and most efficient in the world that they live in the desert. Their county is the size of Texas. They sponsor terrorist in Afghanistan and their religion requires the Jew's to leave Israel. last week their leader stated it in a video the link is above. The group also has pictures of the site. and lastly this is their second "secret" site. We discovered one before that and they admitted it was there once it was discovered.

All out war between Muslim countries and Israel is inevitable. I sure hope we stay out of it.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
What would you do if you were Iran. Every country around them has been taken over by the US in one way or another. Although if they have no rare minerals, oil, or anything else buried under the ground worth a buck, they won't have to worry about it. Here is a quote by Ted Turner on Iran and Nukes... "we have 28.000, why can't they have 10" And another thing. We only think they sponsor terrorism because that is what we here from the worlds Media outlets. The CIA, Mossad and Illuminate have infiltrated all of the media outlets, frankly we only here what they will tell us and unfortunately 99% of the time it's a lie.
edit on 7-4-2011 by cneth04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JerryB08
reply to post by zroth

Your right Iraq never had any mustard gas all those dead Kurd s and deformed babies were a complete hoax. They all died of natural causes instantly. He shipped it all to Syria.

Not sure I see the point? The US is still disposing of our own on US soil.

Arkansas Mustard Gas

We have deformed babies from GMOs and toxic dump grounds that are now residential areas.

This country needs to be an example before pointing any fingers at others.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LoverBoy

Why because their leaders have stable minds and are rational? Are you joking? They pay people to blow up children's schools Muslim school's. I think they are the only country with leaders of the type of insane Islamic extremists it would take to use or sell to other so they can use nuclear weapons. A nuke is the only chance they have of succeeding. I don't think it's something that can be dismissed so easily. Hopefully they just see it as a negotiating chip. But why release a statement to your followers that they must destroy Israel for their messiah to come. That's a hell of a poker face.

I sure hope your right. A lot of innocent people would die.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

Im not aware of the United States using chemical weapons to bomb our own civilians. We also have VX gas which is much much worse. I have NO idea why we have it. We shouldn't. But the point is we never have used it on our own people. Back before the government knew about chemical and radiation contamination a lot of people were exposed. mostly military. Many countries made the same mistakes. It's what happens when you screw around with science and nature and not have a clue what your doing. I believe it was the Germans that introduced mustard gas to the English in World War 1.

Now the Europeans. France and Sweden I think are playing around with Antimatter. Which to me sounds like a MAJOR accident waiting to happen. I'd rather live and not know about Antimatter and black holes personally.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Well here is another article on it.

www.foxnews.com...

new topics

top topics

join