It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Galatic Federation of Light...Hear ME

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by RadiantVibration

Well, if you are really serious about meeting these guys my best advise would be to contact
Cmdraleon, he seems to be some kind of self proclaimed commander within the GFL.......

I really hope you will return here with a message about a couple of mother ships, stationed just outside our atmosphere, ready to reveal them selfs for all to see on a certain date because I have just finished laughing over their last attempt to do so.........3 years ago!!!

It was really hilarious when they didn't show on the predicted date (by our good friend Blossom Goodchild) and the backpedaling began.

Just set your "recent profile page" to 2008, somewhere around September/November.......lot's of GFL-excuses.....what a hoot!!

Peace

edit on 8-4-2011 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Well guys most of the stuff on utube and most of the sites about GFL are just crap!! pure unadulterated crap!!
however.................they are very real, but your not about to see them landing on your front lawn..........well not yet anyhow

First of all they are bound by the first distortion of the Law Of One "Free Will" under no circumstances can they contravene this, and this goes much deeper than saying of my free will I want to see you, this goes to the core of our spirituality and evolution, secondly Earth is currently under quarantine, to the best of my knowledge this quarantine is lifted on the 21st of December 2012, they are here and they are watching but nothing will be done until the lifting of the veil, so sit back and laugh if you will, that's ok because you do so of your own free will.........but remember this post when they do start landing and introduce themselves as the GFL they are here to serve and help with the next stage of our evolution.
Before any GFL member can even penetrate the quarantine they must gain permission from the council of nine who are situated in the rings of Saturn.

Can you tell me how the Confederation of Planets was formed and why? Ra: The desire to serve begins, in the dimension of love or understanding, to be an overwhelming goal of the social memory complex. Thus, those percentiles of planetary entities, plus approximately four percent more of whose identity we cannot speak, found themselves long, long ago in your time seeking the same thing: service to others. The relationship between these entities as they entered an understanding of other beings, other planetary entities, and other concepts of service was to share and continue together these commonly held goals of service. Thus, each voluntarily placed the social memory complex data in what you may consider a central thought complex available to all. This then created a structure whereby each entity could work in its own service while calling upon any other understanding needed to enhance the service. This is the cause of the formation and the manner of the working of the Confederation.

With such a large number of planets in this galaxy you say that there are approximately five hundred planets in the Confederation. There seems to be a relatively small number of Confederation planets around. Is there a reason for it? Ra: There are many Confederations. This Confederation works with the planetary spheres of seven of your galaxies, if you will, and is responsible for the callings of the densities of these galaxies.

There is also an Orion Confederation (bad guys)

You spoke of an Orion Confederation and of a battle being fought between the Confederation and the Orion Confederation. Is it possible to convey any concept of how this battle is fought? Ra: Picture, if you will, your mind. Picture it then in total unity with all other minds of your society. You are then single-minded and that which is a weak electrical charge in your physical illusion is now an enormously powerful machine whereby thoughts may be projected as things. In this endeavour the Orion group charges or attacks the Confederation armed with light. The result, a stand-off, as you would call it, both energies being somewhat depleted by this and needing to regroup; the negative depleted through failure to manipulate, the positive depleted through failure to accept that which is given.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadiantVibration
Geez, i totally did not want to come across as 'full of myself', or an egomaniac. I am new to ATS, and maybe just horrible at expressing myself in this manner.
After re-reading my OP, it does come across as such. Rather, my thoughts,feelings and emotions just rushed out and really i could have done a better job in expressing this.
Really, what brought about this topic is my frustration. In other posts i have stated that i am learning/practising various types of meditation in hopes of astral projection at somepoint. This is proving difficult.

Being new to ATS, i originally came here for a 'forum' reflection and opinion. I did not come to boost myself in anyway!

Maybe instead of me editting the entire post, ATS 'veterans' could just read WHAT i wrote, and not focus on HOW i wrote it. Sorry to come across like this. My passion interferred with my clarity of communication.

I rather enjoy the thread so far, being defiant is not a bad thing. I mean there you go, a human being probably not very old in human years wanting to take over what some say are ancient beings. It beats those that pretend they are all humble, meek and submissive, ready to become some advanced beings' servant for eternity in exchange for knowledge. Though I think you are somewhat overestimating yourself and your abilities or underestimating what it takes. Potentially anyone can have those abilities you seek but in reality most have their hands full on their job, family, bills, social contacts etc. it takes a lot of time.

Not trying to appear as one of those GFL channelers, I have nothing to do with that but I am interested in AP and such. Just think about it, you were born in an already finished body. Sure it had to grow but no human made the blueprints for our current physical body nor do we yet fully understand all functions of the body (yet to comfort ourselves we pretend there are people out there that do, like scientists, doctors). Out of those blueprints the physical body is made and this created and maintained the imaginary self and that is what decided to post here. I say it's imaginary because there isn't one single braincell that holds such a self, it is there because different parts of the brain function together and make up this entity to relate to it's surroundings, how can multiple cells be considered a single entity? And of that clump of cells, is there a beginning and an end to the entity, does it begin at the ears or is it after the translation of sounds it heard or is it after the interpretation of the words it translated from the sounds?

No one needs to learn how to see, hear, feel, just open your eyelids is all that is required. You don't even have to figure out how to turn on the ears, it's already done. And it is meant that way, imagine all senses were closed at birth and the self needed to activate them from inside the brain somewhere without anyone able to tell how to do that since there's no information coming through the senses. We don't have to figure out our brains to be able to use them, we just do.

So that mental image of a self is made up in a dimension of it's own when growing up, we even enforce eachother's mental image of individual selves because of our interaction. But we don't think about that image having something similar to vocal cords which is the inner voice, nor mental ears, nor stuff like air through which sounds travels, at best a 3rd eye or mindseye but no model of how we are able to see like physics explains sunlight hitting objects bouncing into the eye. All these are things you need to work out for yourself and once you understand you can use them but this takes a lot of time. Otherwise it'll be nothing more than a few wonderful visions or out of the blue insights.
edit on 8/4/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

They would have to existe and be on ats for them to answer you.
what makes you think they are on ats....

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Hello regular.

Ask the right question, and I might have an answer for you?
(sarcastic laugh ore a joyful laugh?)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
If you want to come into contact with inter-dimensional beings you might want to consider putting aside some time and space more appropriate to that as opposed to hoping they are reading Gray Area Threads on ATS.

Disembodied spirits love attention! What not having a body and all.

I suggest rather than attempting to channel them into you, you give them a body of their own to channel themselves into and take up residence in; any organic ‘dead’ object will do nicely, a sea shell, an old piece of wood, and even some metals like Gold are all suitable temporary habitats.

If you have pets in your home you might want to remove them to a private room or put them out of doors as they tend not to like the presence of inter-dimensional entities.

You are going to have to then work on ways you can modulate and alter your own vibrating-state to approximate the ones that they exist in. This can be quite exhausting.

Finally understand most visitors human and non-human to your home love a good party, you need to make your home inviting and fun!

You wouldn’t want to confront or question a non-human visitor to your home in ways that would be considered rude, or unpleasant to a human visitor to your home.

So you will want to create a friendly and entertaining atmosphere that makes the visit enjoyable to the visitor.

Charades is a good ‘ice breaker’ and let’s face it beings of all ages and origins love a good game of Twister!

Avoid vacation photos and slide shows and remember guests tend not to like to tidy up after them selves so be prepared to have to clean up quite a mess once the party is over.

Hope this helps!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Perhaps there is a higher dimensional Earth and they have to pose as aliens otherwise we would lose our minds to think that there is a paradise world parallell to your own existence.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
There is a higher dimensional Earth but it's in the future, but you can go there if you know how to time travel, all you need is a really fast craft that will chuck a heavy duty right angle at the speed of light, just write Obama a letter and ask if you can borrow one of his............silly me ours only go half the speed of light
might have to wait for the confederation of planets to land

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

WE were not born so we cannot die, we are just observers.

Trapped in the five sense reality.

The Inter-dimensional beings of which you are talking about, are the ones who have trapped you in this reality.

The elites of the world are in constant contact with them, they evoke them through chants on several holy sites.

If you open yourself towards them for help, they will only manipulate you further.

Like they did to Hitler (supreme being, Aryan race), Muhammad (messenger of god) etc.

So never try to contact them. Instead their are several means to realize your true nature and to break free of this physical reality.

edit on 11-4-2011 by illuminazislayer because: you can do it.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Before you invite these entities into your life, I suggest you watch this for another opinion (if you haven't seen it).

I personally went to this talk here in Adelaide by George Kavassilas. who claims to have met and been deceived by the GFL.

He refers to their coming appearance as "The Grand Deception".

Edit:

This is Part 2 of the talk which is the relevant part:

edit on 11/4/11 by NuclearPaul because: added part 2

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I have tried this before, it's actually an interesting story. My whole face went numb for some reason and I kept seeing this bright blue light in my head, then I got scared and stopped trying.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

I have already watched the entire 3hr 30 min "session"... thanks tho.

This partly made me WANT to contact/confront them.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Openminds32

YES!!! I have felt the same thing, a little different tho. Face, arms and chest felt tingly almost like minor 'pins and needles'. And the flash or light for me seems to be a flowering shape violet/purple in color. This has not scared me, nor instills fear. I just cannot seem to go past that point.....I have tried to talk about this in other threads.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminazislayer

Dude you need to do some more research, yes there are bad ET's these guys are the Orion confederation, they are the negative but there also is a positive confederation of planets and these guys are much stronger.......cant anyone make a connection here?? im not a bible basher but maybe think about good/evil ........ positive/negative, and we are not trapped here by bad ET's, this life is for choosing our polarity for the next stage of our evolution, we have free will to choose if we want to be positive or negative entities anyone caught in the middle will do it all over again until they make the choice.....check out the meaning of the first 22 cards of the Egyptian Arcanum (tarot) they reference the archetypes of the mind/body/spirit, these archetypes were given to the Egyptian priests to fast track their evolution, you guys might want to get with the research cause harvest is NOW!! the planet is in transition moving into the 4th density from 3rd density, this means those who have made the choice will ascend to transitional 4th density.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
If you are faced with a greeting that feels negative or scary just relax and send love back, have no fear or doubt and you will freak them out,if you send love they loose polarity because they have failed to manipulate your fears this is how things work, if you have a very positive greeting then you know that this is the good guys, send love,feel love and you will benefit from this greeting

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CouncilOfNine

Dude you need to do some more research, yes there are bad ET's these guys are the Orion confederation, they are the negative but there also is a positive confederation of planets and these guys are much stronger.......cant anyone make a connection here?? im not a bible basher but maybe think about good/evil ........ positive/negative, and we are not trapped here by bad ET's,

Neither I talked about ET's nor anything from bible. I said inter dimensional beings, they are not from our universe. We are trapped in the prison of our mind, and the belief systems are its bars. Find out from where religions and money system came from and you will know everything.

edit on 12-4-2011 by illuminazislayer because: we can free ourselves.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

This poor guy is still being greeted by the Orion's his universal model is all back to front, 3rd density is of free will and choice, 4th density is the density of love, there are only 7 densities the 8th is a repeat back to the 1st this is where you become the universe, not as a single entity but as a unified population, hence the black hole....this is when everything is taken in and comes out the other side as a new galaxy take a look at Dewey Larsons universal model that explains what happens when a black hole is formed.
We start in first density not 9th and we work our way upward hence the term "ASCENSION" rather than descending.....these are tell tale signs you are being negatively, greeted by Orion's when you hear "me" "I" and references to Satan, positive entities will always talk about the societal complex and unification.

<< 1   >>

join