It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: ‘This country is going to hell

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I think Trump forgot to tell all you americans is that Its probably because the american tax payers have had to bail out Trump and his billionaire buddies one time to many

edit on 8-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by romka71

I think what's happening is he is realizing the RICH are not in power as they felt before there are more powerful influences. The rich are indentured high paid servants some what like the poor general populace slaves who have suffered under many of these indentured servant. SMH THE RICH JOIN THE CLUB. Interesting times indeed...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
This country #ing blows. I'm so fed up with the way things get run politically in this country. All those politicians need to get #ing smashed to bits, we don't need them. They would have no problem watching homeless people die in the streets because they don't have any fake ass paper money to buy things with. Well, when things get out of hand in this country I'm killing all the God damn politicians I see. Let's see what happens when they try to bribe angry commoners with money, they're gonna get a #ing bullet in their God damn skulls and they deserve it! # politicians, kill em' all!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I am beginning to like Trump more and more. For starters, the msm keeps up with the lies that Economically everything is ok, yes fellow atsers know this to be a lie, but go to any college throughout the United States and this warm fuzzy feeling of America being just fine, christens every hall.

I shall keep an eye on this man, as if the media keeps potraying him as a savior then i know he is foul, but if an event very soon channels-labels him as not a good presidential candidate, then and only then shall i vote for him

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadarMan
This country #ing blows. I'm so fed up with the way things get run politically in this country. All those politicians need to get #ing smashed to bits, we don't need them. They would have no problem watching homeless people die in the streets because they don't have any fake ass paper money to buy things with. Well, when things get out of hand in this country I'm killing all the God damn politicians I see. Let's see what happens when they try to bribe angry commoners with money, they're gonna get a #ing bullet in their God damn skulls and they deserve it! # politicians, kill em' all!

Wow we can tell you aren't religious!! I didn't know the proper way to speak about something was # out the bad words and leaving the blasphemy in there!!!

Since you hate this country so bad, why don't you just leave then??
edit on 4/8/2011 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join