It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: ‘This country is going to hell

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
here is the link to a video

www.msnbc.msn.com...

are we going to hell....maybe....
who knows...Trump might be our next president ...or vise president

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by romka71

this country isnt going to hell its been there for decades and its just going to get worse

there is noone and nothing that can stop the powers that be the only thing anyone of us can do is prepare for the inevitable.

i do not want to see trump as president or vice president when electing officials the idea is to trade up and not trade down well that was the idea but all we have ever gotten is worse,

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by romka71

this country isnt going to hell its already been there for awhile...once people and families like the Rockafellers started corrupting things...or even when ABE was murdered and the coverup that followed...things like those were a part of the reason why america has been hell for a long time now

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
He wouldn't be any different then any other president, in the end!

This is why I am worried about Ron Paul becoming president. If he does and becomes just like the rest of them, I have to leave the country!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by romka71

who knows...Trump might be our next president ...or vise president

i hope not
edit on 7-4-2011 by ashtonkusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I'm going to stick with what I posted in another thread...I think 'The Donald' will run a spoiler campaign where his popularity/media presence will force important issues into the spotlight where they will have to be discussed.

I have to say though, after watching that interview he went up a couple notches in my book.

Does that mean he is suitable for the job?

No.

...but he didn't take a PC stand on any of the questions he was asked.

Living in Canada I am nothing more than a spectator, but I've got a big bag of popcorn at the ready...this election is going to be one hell of a show.
edit on 7-4-2011 by [davinci] because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by romka71

Is Trump that dense? It's been on the decline since 2001 and Obama hasn't exactly helped much.

Seriously, Donald? Why don't you just concentrate on "firing" people on a cockanamie TV show and leave politics to those who know?

Trump as President? A good reason to move to another country!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Just everyone vote for Ron Paul. God.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

Lets get him in the office first! He is the only hope we have!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I saw that quote this morning and had to read it twice. Doesn't seem like the smartest thing to say during campaign, but I admire his honesty.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

I have a feeling the world will end before he gets elected, but he has my vote!

I guess it will be time to start looking for a thread called, "How the world is going to end when Ron Paul is elected", on Predictions and Prophecies.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Trump: ‘This country is going to hell

No $hit Sherlock, tell us something we don't know.

What I want to know is, who really gives a rat's a$$ what Donald Trump thinks anyway?
The man is an idiot, I wouldn't put him in charge of a popsicle stand.
His opinion is no different than those of Hollywood, give me a break people.

Edit to add: The word Trump does not =success
edit on 7-4-2011 by gatewaywithin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

America's been in hell for decades?

Im pretty sure if you ask people from Sudan or Zimbabwe they'll tell you that you have no idea what HELL is.

During the 90's America was a relative Utopia, It didnt start going downhill badly until 2003

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

Well in reference to your earlier post I don't think just leaving the country will do it, I think we will have to leave the planet!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

He's just angry because this country hasn't turned into a theocracy by now.

As for the Donald? That rat's nest on his head is cutting off the blood flow to his brain.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
He makes my scalp itch every time I see that thing on his head, No wonder he's so grumpy and irritable.

Donald Trump is only out for himself. 'Cut throat' business people like him aren't going to be interested in the likes of your average Joe on the street.

He will line the pockets of the rich.

If you think the average American is suffering now, wait until old Donald is in charge.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I could see Trump vs Ventura in a WWE ring.

Trump has mingled with them in the past.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by romka71

The US is like one huge pyramid scheme..
It will collapse and only those few at the top will walk away well in front..

They are only keeping it alive to drain as much as possible from the suckers below..

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I have to agree with most of the responses.

This country has gone to hell and lingered there for decades indeed.
People toeing the party line and the supposed 2 party system has slowly torn this country into a giant mess.
The Tea Party now is just another wrench into the system which doesn't add anything constructive at all. Now, instead of having the usual two party debates and blocks, we now have different divisions of each party. It's just a gigantic cluster &%$k with no end in sight.

Our troops and gov. workers actually might go without pay for an indefinite time because of Planned Parenthood's evil baby killing agenda. How the hell is that even remotely acceptable or rational?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Did he finally open his eyes from his obscured reality as a multi billionare?? We have seen this for a while now, normal people I mean.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join