It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General weird/out-of-the-ordinary/unexplainable happenings thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Post any weird or unexplainable things that have happened to you.
anything at all
i'd just like to hear all of your stories.
nothing really comes to mind personally, weird as weird stuff is always happening to me... just can't think of any right now... maybe i'll remember something when i'm not so sleep deprived

i guess there are my weird recurring dreams... i'll tell you about the one i've had since i was very young...
ok, well i wake up strapped to a table, i can't move at all as my arms, legs and stomach are all tied (or strapped?) down as well as my head so i can't look around.
i realise glancing around (as much as i can with my head strapped down) that i'm in my living room... except it's empty (apart from the sofas and tv) also the layout is reversed, as if it's my next door neighbors living room instead of my parents.
where i'm positioned in the room the soles of my feet are facing the window that goes out onto the street and if i look down i can see it, through it i see a swan and a dog (border-collie if that's relevant) and there's something off about their eyes not big or dark, they just seem to be staring right through me, into my soul even.
They are staring at me through the window.
I then hear a shuffling behind me as if someones there, they then move to the side of my head and then back around the back... i never see them as more than a shadow out of the corner of my eye.
the weird thing is that i never fear the ominous dark figure. But the swan and the dog utterly terrify me and there's absolutely no reason for this, they aren't even inside the room.
any opinions on this? i feel it deserves to be posted here because it's recurring, i've had it since i was too young to think something like this up (i was maybe 4 when i fist drempt this), and the fear is barely there until i wake up, at which point it's suddenly nearly panic-attack inducing (and sometimes is).

This is my first post by the way so if i've done something wrong, go easy on me. ^_^
edit on 7-4-2011 by ZombieFinny because: i'm sleep deprived and it didn't really make any sense, so i cleaned it up ^_^

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieFinny

sounds like your ego has got you right where it wants you, trrapped and scared of everything but him. he's puppeting such beautiful things as swans and dogs so that you project fear onto them. question really, if you really want to find the root cause/meaning of this dream, is what's going on in your life? what do you want that you fear you can't have or arrive at. what are those things holding you down. what are the fears the rule your life in essence...find them, shake their hands, thank them then say, [snip] off i don't need you anymore.

Pretty soon you'll be outside, no shuffling puppeteer behind you and all the dogs and swans to play with.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by doyouremember

I was 4 years old when i first had this dream, i didn't even know how to give myself that much fear, let alone in such a sinister way, and i've continued having it all my life (i'm now 16) it's nothing ego related.
the lighting is something i forgot to mention it's so eerie... the whole room is lit by a very dim orange glow and outside it's pitch black aside from a faint yellow spotlight on the animals.
And the fear is intense, not a regular panic-attack fear, or a heart-just-skipped-a-beat fear, But a full blown fight or flight scared to death kind of fear

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
My young childrens' batter operated schoolbus started driving and playing music in the middle of the night. The remote was on their dresser and no batteries in the bus. This happened shortly after moving into this house 10 years ago, wierd stuff happening ever since. We trying to sell and move as things have gotten worse as the kids got older.

new topics

top topics

join