It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is proof that Obama has not released his long form birth certificate yet

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

I have often felt the way that you do but after spending almost 3 weeks away from ATS, I came back to find the birther argument back and bigger than ever, all without my help from responding to them. I get what you are saying but they are not going away if I ignore them either so as long as this crap is going to litter ATS, I am going to find a way to enjoy it myself.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I tried to buy a pack of cigarettes a few weeks ago and was notified by the clerk that my ID had expired (I don't drive, and don't have a DL).

I went in to get a new ID, and all I needed was my old one. Even though it was expired, they didnt say anything. Just asked for the old one and if I had an address change.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
REAL ID Act of 2005 orders it.

www.dhs.gov...
edit on 13-4-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

Once again Care to show where exactly the Patriot act states that? Why are you refusing to answer that simple question?

REAL ID Act not PATRIOT.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

REAL ID Act not PATRIOT.

Ah, so why claim it was the patriot act?

Where exactly in the real ID act does it say what you claim?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

REAL ID Act not PATRIOT.

Ah, so why claim it was the patriot act?

Where exactly in the real ID act does it say what you claim?

en.wikipedia.org...
After 2011, "a Federal agency may not accept, for any official purpose, a driver's license or identification card issued by a state to any person unless the state is meeting the requirements" specified in the REAL ID Act. States remain free to also issue non-complying licenses and IDs, so long as these have a unique design and a clear statement that they cannot be accepted for any Federal identification purpose. The federal Transportation Security Administration is responsible for security check-in at airports, so bearers of non-compliant documents would no longer be able to travel on common carrier aircraft without additional screening unless they had an alternative government-issued photo ID.[16]

People born on or after December 1, 1964, will have to obtain a REAL ID by December 1, 2014. Those born before December 1, 1964, will have until December 1, 2017 to obtain their REAL ID.[17]

Under the "Document Verification Process" part describes it.

<< 9  10  11   >>

join