It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You've Been Abducted: Answers

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by fordizzl3
Awesome thread! Good reading so far

Yes I think so myself! I would like to say that those interested in this topic please get to know our past so that you might know our future!

Every religion everything says the gods will return. We know anything that is not from earth is alien.

Probelm solved!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by KingLeoric

I have long held the belief that the Greys are an insectoid race , the head shape , spindly limbs and lack of teeth all point to an insect origin in my opinion .
It is said that in the event of a Nuclear war insects would rule the world as they are the most hardy creature on the planet , so we can theorize that on an alien planet with what we would consider extreme environment nature would favor an insectoid species to evolve and develop .

It would also explain why they aren't keen on the big reveal , how many people would be ready to accept our ET brothers if they knew they were related to what we would term creepy pests on this planet .

The "insect" theory holds some merit with me, particularly because of the recurring idea that they simply do not care much about their own as individuals. The same applies to how they treat Humans, which again indicates a low care factor for their own. Apparently the big "plan" being worked on is paramount, and you or I are merely walking talking DNA samples, while their own are just worker drones for their cause.

The lack of concern for how we view their activities (particularly within our own media) further suggests that they are disconnected emotionally. Disconnected may not even be an adequate description. Emotionless may be it.

This speculation has me feeling as if there is an intelligence behind the "Grays" activity. Someone or something that actively monitors and perpetuates the continued abductions. What or who? I wish I knew.

The why can be easily conjectured. But why the hidden motivating intelligence remains subversive in their role, leads one to suspicion.

What's done in the dark will eventually come to the light, but I am saddened at the prospect that it may not happen in my lifetime.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourignoranceisbliss

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by KingLeoric

I have long held the belief that the Greys are an insectoid race , the head shape , spindly limbs and lack of teeth all point to an insect origin in my opinion .
It is said that in the event of a Nuclear war insects would rule the world as they are the most hardy creature on the planet , so we can theorize that on an alien planet with what we would consider extreme environment nature would favor an insectoid species to evolve and develop .

It would also explain why they aren't keen on the big reveal , how many people would be ready to accept our ET brothers if they knew they were related to what we would term creepy pests on this planet .

The "insect" theory holds some merit with me, particularly because of the recurring idea that they simply do not care much about their own as individuals. The same applies to how they treat Humans, which again indicates a low care factor for their own. Apparently the big "plan" being worked on is paramount, and you or I are merely walking talking DNA samples, while their own are just worker drones for their cause.

The lack of concern for how we view their activities (particularly within our own media) further suggests that they are disconnected emotionally. Disconnected may not even be an adequate description. Emotionless may be it.

This speculation has me feeling as if there is an intelligence behind the "Grays" activity. Someone or something that actively monitors and perpetuates the continued abductions. What or who? I wish I knew.

The why can be easily conjectured. But why the hidden motivating intelligence remains subversive in their role, leads one to suspicion.

What's done in the dark will eventually come to the light, but I am saddened at the prospect that it may not happen in my lifetime.

If they are insect by nature then they have a queen. And they probably are all female. Only using males for reproduction and food. Unless ofcourse the advanced intelligence allows males to have a purpose more then just those reasons given. Then males are probably ahead of the science and intellectual programs while the females are just workers!

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join