It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You've Been Abducted: Answers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Everyone loves to discuss aliens. Otherwise you wouldnt be in here. We all love to discuss are they afraid of us? Are they here? Are they good or evil? Where do they come from? You name it and there is probably a thread about it.

I however have decided that it's time for a thread where we can discuss the topics freely. If your skeptic or debunker this is where you can kick your shoes off. This thread is meant for the free discussion of alien topics without the need to debunk or be skeptical.

What will do though is stay logical and try to put the pieces together. If someone replies to you saying nah that can't be right this is probably how it is. It is because we are trying to make one big picture. I know we don't know for sures or 100%'s. But what we can do is help eachother understand what we think,believe is going on and why.

I would like to start by trying to answer alot of questions here in the op. So bare with me. If you disgaree feel free to reply. And remember this is all speculative. I'am in no way saying that this is 100% truth.

Food for thought:

Alright so alot of people like the humans to ants analogy. Ants live in the yard we live in the house and neither one cares about the other existence. We know the ants are there but do the ants know we are there? My answer to all that is this. We have television shows dedicated to insects. We have specific people dedicating and surrounding their careers to inferior creatures to man. If we would sit around and read and watch insects in books and on television. Why wouldnt a more advanced species do the same to us? Why wouldnt they send their findings back to the home planet or where ever so young "Greys" could learn to and study the human species?

They may grow up one day and come across a human in space. Just like children need to know about the animals and environment of the world. You can imagine that if you are a space fairing civilization all of space is your environment not just your planet or planets. So you need to know who and what is out their! We need to know what to do incase of a bear attack. They may need to know what to do incase of a human attack. I mean come on lets really look and think about this a moment.

It's so easy to shove bull crap down people's throats ah they dont care about us. Why dont they? Because you wouldnt study a lesser species coming up in evolution and technology on another planet? Sure you would because you would know that somewhere down the road your going to be sharing the cosmos with that species. You might wanna know all about them incase their destructive.

Also it might be like going back in time watching humans for another species. They may watch us and study us and wonder about the comparisons to the way we are coming along and how their ancestors came along. To me they would be all about getting to know us. Just like we are about primitive tribes here on earth.

But remember their are most likely protocols for coming across an inferior species like us in the universe for an advanced civilization. And to figure out what they might be you need to put yourself in their situation. This will answer alot of questions.

Enjoy the conversations.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Greys

We all know what they look like. I would like to through some opinions out there.

What are greys?

I have a theory that if greys do exist they are probably insectoid. Insects are one of the oldes creatures on our planet and most likely true for the universe. I would say that any species or organism here on earth is probably related to any species or organism out in space. So sometimes to look outward is to inward. What on earth most fancies the greys? In my mind this is the insect.

They communicate telepathically have large heads with large eyes. Much like insects communicate through antennae and I would even go as far as to say that insects communicate in a form of telepathy. Through the antennae. Insects have large black eyes like the greys. Capable of seeing in the night much like a insect.

They are commonly said to have no emtions. Insects anyone? Workers always seemingly do their job as if they have no opinion one way or the other. This leads me to believe they have queens,workers and males mainly for reproducing.

Males may even be the taller greys. Queens may stay back in the hive on another planet spawning. If we look at this in this light alot of things make sense do they not?

Humans from the future? No way!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Insects don't comunicate through their antennae.
They use their antennae to smell things.

And they aren't telepathic...

If you're really going to suggest Aliens are insects can you first do a just little research on insects and their anatomy.

k thx..
edit on 7-4-2011 by skyjohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Reptillians

What are they?

Well what makes the most sense to me is this.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef166d9a34dc.jpg[/atsimg]

If dinosaurs existed here on earth. Why wouldnt they have existed anywhere in the universe? And if they did they might not have went extinct like they did here. This would allow some of the dinosaurs to evolve in a way that would allow them to become more advanced then the other dino's.

Allowing better mobility. Usage of tools and hands. And being that the humanoid figure rules this universe. Why not a bipedal 2 handed dino-man? "Reptillians"

Dinosaurs that didn't go extinct. Looking at aliens to me is like looking at alternate universes. On earth the monkey is dominant. But on other planets other species can be dominant.

Dinosaurs agressive nauture may be the cause of the reptillains rep of being evil. Make sense? no?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyjohn
Insects don't comunicate through their antennae.
They use their antennae to smell things.

And they aren't telepathic...

If you're really going to suggest Aliens are insects can you first do a just little research on insects and their anatomy.

k thx..
edit on 7-4-2011 by skyjohn because: (no reason given)

Actually before an ant is even allowed back into the nest they rub their antennae together. This allows the the other ants to know that the ant is not an intruder. And yes pharamones are used but that is mostly to tell the other insects or other animals whether it is stressed/aggressive or not.

Next time add sources.

And I was suggesting that it could be a form of telepathy.
edit on 7-4-2011 by KingLeoric because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Ants rub their antennae together so they can smell each other...

Seriously mate, insects are not telepathic.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The “Others” do exists. The evidence is overwhelming that the Earth has been visited for all recorded history. Sure some of us will look at the evidence and still refuse to see the truth. To this I always use the analogy that those giving testimony of visitation were giving testimony in a murder trial, just start power up “ole sparky” cause you are going to fry.

To me the existence of the “Others” is closed.

Now, Who they are, What they are, Where they originate, and What is the agenda are all valid questions. There may be some Humans that know the answers , but they are keeping it to themselves for what ever reason.

So the Discloser Project, to me, is a complete diversion. Why do I need another Human to tell me that the “Others” are here, I know they are.

What I want to know is the Agenda.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyjohn
Ants rub their antennae together so they can smell each other...

Seriously mate, insects are not telepathic.

Antennae (singular: antenna) in biology have historically been paired appendages used for sensing in arthropods. More recently, the term has also been applied to cilium structures present in most cell types of eukaryotes.

In arthropods, antennae are connected to the front-most segments. In crustaceans, they are biramous and present on the first two segments of the head, with the smaller pair known as antennules. All other arthropod groups, except chelicerates, proturans and arachnids which have none, have a single, uniramous pair of antennae. These antennae are jointed, at least at the base, and generally extend forward from the head. They are sensory organs, although the exact nature of what they sense and how they sense it is not the same in all groups, nor always clear. Functions may variously include sensing touch, air motion, heat, vibration (sound), and especially olfaction (smell) or gustation (taste).

Source

Ok some use it to smell and blah blah. That doesn't mean anything we don't know exactly any and all uses for the antennae. Saying that you know is the same as saying you dont know.

How do you know they are not telepathic? and I never said they were..I said it was speculative.

Please give your opinions as your sittin on them pretty tight. Maybe you don't belong in here? Maybe you didn't read the op?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown
The “Others” do exists. The evidence is overwhelming that the Earth has been visited for all recorded history. Sure some of us will look at the evidence and still refuse to see the truth. To this I always use the analogy that those giving testimony of visitation were giving testimony in a murder trial, just start power up “ole sparky” cause you are going to fry.

To me the existence of the “Others” is closed.

Now, Who they are, What they are, Where they originate, and What is the agenda are all valid questions. There may be some Humans that know the answers , but they are keeping it to themselves for what ever reason.

So the Discloser Project, to me, is a complete diversion. Why do I need another Human to tell me that the “Others” are here, I know they are.

What I want to know is the Agenda.

That is an interesting question I to have pondered on it quite a bit. Many like to talk about hybrids. Why are they making these hybids?

My take on it is this. Could they be planning to integrate them hybrids into our society once mankind has accepted they are not alone? Could they be planning to let them inherit the earth if we are to go extinct/destroy ourselves? Maybe we can figure it out if we put our minds together.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I'd like to add that cases like Roswell may not have been accidents after all. It could have been a way to expand our sense of being. Instead of coming down here and causing panic. Why not stage an accident and see how they respond? Will they hide it from their fellow man and continue on ignorantly. Or will they accept they are not alone and begin to expand their understanding of the universe?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I would like to know if the greys are insectoid. If the reptillians are dinoid. And we are humanoid stemming from monkeys. What else is speculated to exist? More specifically other species like possibly bird or amphibian aliens?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by KingLeoric

I can tell you that they do infact exist. I've been abducted myself. I've seen many things. The world isnt as it seems.

People want evidence! But they don't realise that asking for that evidence is like an investigator from the 1800's trying to solve a forensics case today. Just not gonna happen until you start going about your procedures right.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Hybrids. My opinion on these has become they believe they are evolving themselves and homo sapien to the next level. For a time we will be together like Neanderthal and homo sapien were. They already have them living amongest us. I have elaborated more on this in other posts about my experiences. When I asked why I was told we are creators. It is a very cut and dry,matter of fact answer.There is no empathy. Nothing warm or kind in their eyes. No sense of a soul just purpose.They want genetic material,they take genetic material. There is nothing that special about me. I'm not the blue-eyed,blonde tall aryan perfect human idea so why they want anything from my dna is a mystery?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by of the Ether

We abductees must have something they want. Idk what it is. Or maybe we are just the random selections that in no way pertain to us. Idk. All I know is it happens.

But I can honestly say that I have never seen a hybrid myself only heard about them. If I have seen them I don't know it because Idc to do reprogressive hypnosis. I don't wanna know what went on up there.

If I'm meant to know something then it will come. That's how I go about it.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by of the Ether

Can you describe the hybrids in detail? I'm fascinated to know what they look like. And deffinately want to know what their purpose is. Maybe mankind can't move forward without them? If they are being integrated into society then they must have a purpose.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Yeah Idk it does make sense however that them being on another level of science and all the other subjects. Would make it almost nearly impossible to know what to look for as far as evidence is concerned. Especially in abductee cases.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I've been wondering has anyone actually ever seen a reptillian? Abducted by a reptillian? I've never seen one myself. Strange universe we live in.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingLeoric
Ok some use it to smell and blah blah. That doesn't mean anything we don't know exactly any and all uses for the antennae. Saying that you know is the same as saying you dont know.

How do you know they are not telepathic? and I never said they were..I said it was speculative.

Please give your opinions as your sittin on them pretty tight. Maybe you don't belong in here? Maybe you didn't read the op?

You're the one making the claim.
And you can't give me any evidence for it, infact the only source you gave backs up what I said.

So i've no need to disprove something you just made up, because you already did it for me.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by KingLeoric

I have long held the belief that the Greys are an insectoid race , the head shape , spindly limbs and lack of teeth all point to an insect origin in my opinion .
It is said that in the event of a Nuclear war insects would rule the world as they are the most hardy creature on the planet , so we can theorize that on an alien planet with what we would consider extreme environment nature would favor an insectoid species to evolve and develop .

It would also explain why they aren't keen on the big reveal , how many people would be ready to accept our ET brothers if they knew they were related to what we would term creepy pests on this planet .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join