It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli schoolbus hit with anti-tank weapon fired from Gaza, critically wounding teen

page: 83
<< 80  81  82   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Don't take Gravitational seriously: He tends to swap topics and divert argument to off-topic subjects while attacking your posting history and character when he has been bested.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Is this a Joke?
How ignorant can you be?
Hamas took full responsibility case closed. You were wrong just like 100% of the stupid and racist claims you make and post on ATS.

If you keep this up, even your friends wont take you seriously.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac

Is this a Joke?
How ignorant can you be?
Hamas took full responsibility case closed. You were wrong just like 100% of the stupid and racist claims you make and post on ATS.

OK Countie, step up to the plate and ACTUALLY show some proof..

I've said Hamas MAY have fired mortars and accidentally hit the bus..

If it was a "Laser Guided Anti Tank Missile" then Israel would have proof..

So where is it??

You're high on BS and very low on evidence..

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Is this a Joke?
How ignorant can you be?

You are shoveling poop against a wall by continuging to argue with some of the people in this thread. They are so blinded by their own hatred of Israel, that any information that comes out that puts blame on any entity other than Israel must be a lie.

In case you have not noticed they play the same game every time. They challenege the topic, demand proof, then nit pick the proof given (in this case its misile, guided missile, guided anti tank missile, then laser guided anti tank missile.

Nothing you provide, including the confession by Hamas on their website, matters to these peoiple. They spin the confession off as a mistranslation, which it is not. Then they will argue Hamas is actually controlled by Mossad.

They have been proven wrong, just depart the field and let them contiue to scream at the sky on their own.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Funny boy..

Demanding proof is bad now??
Damn, how many times I've seen YOU demand proof..

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Funny boy..

Actually no, demanding proof is not silly.

When the proof is provided, and you still ignore it while demanding proof... Thats the silly part.

And yes, I demand proof as well, and like clockwork, you never fail to live up to the dissapoinment ive come to expect when requesting proof from you.

The proof has been provided.
Hamas took credit for the attack.
Hamas said it was a guided missile.

Not sure what your problem is with the information when Hamas themselves are saying its true. But hey, why dont you provide us the proof you ahve that says it was not hamas, that iot was not a guided missile, and that it was not a school bus that was hit.

Be sure to cite your sources for us so we can read it as well - thanks!
edit on 20-7-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Pretty simple math statistically if you want to play both sides of the equation

Hamas 1

Israel 1000

Hmm, if i was to betting man, this simple game of cat and mouse will have that poor nuclear-defenseless country called "israel" back in the game, and demolishing more houses or attacking more ships; before we know it!

Anyone want to bet?

edit on 20-7-2011 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

Sure.. my money is on Israel wiping the floor with Hamas cowards who are on a futile mission to exploit the Palestinian people and their situation in an effort to continue their terror campaign against Israel in an effort to wipe them off the map.

Actually, in any conflict between he 2, my money is on Israel everyday of the week, and in their case twice on Saturdays.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Come on, at least be honest. You are *Snip*, and you pick and choose whatever fits your argument.

Like someone said “proof is provided, and you still ignore it while demanding proof”.

The question of Hamas doing this cowardly attack is not even a question anymore and anyone who says otherwise is ignorant.
They admitted it on their own site and in the news publications in Gaza. All you need to do is search online and enough links were provided on this thread.

What bothers me is that you are a coward, who hides behind so called reason but all along write racist propaganda and make no sense in your statements.

The only difference between you and me besides my superior intelligence is that I don’t hide behind anything.

I admit I hate what Islam represents these days. I hate the fact that Islam hasn’t evolved like other religions. I hate the fact the Islam breed’s extremists who are the cause of most conflicts in the world today in every country and every continent.

And I think the Middle East is a *Snip* hole, and that Israel is surrounded by crazy dictatorships, religious regimes and fanatic terrorists who treat their own people like animals (Syria, Libya, Iran, Egypt just to name a few).

So I excuse Israel for almost anything they do because I think they represent the only sane voice in that region, and frankly they have no choice but to be harsh and violent dealing with such primitive people.

And the Palestinians are the same as the other Muslim countries in their mentality especially the Hamas government in Gaza.
All you need to do is see how Hamas treated the Fatah when they took over Gaza. They killed them by beating them to death and throwing them off the buildings.
And since Israel has to deal with animals within their boarders, they should train them like Animals and wipe the floor with them or kick them out.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Courtesy is Mandatory – Please Review Link.
edit on Thu, 21 Jul 2011 00:35:55 -0500 by MemoryShock because: Mod Edits.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

And the Palestinians are the same as the other Muslim countries in their mentality especially the Hamas government in Gaza.
All you need to do is see how Hamas treated the Fatah when they took over Gaza. They killed them by beating them to death and throwing them off the buildings.
And since Israel has to deal with animals within their boarders, they should train them like Animals and wipe the floor with them or kick them out.

You left out where Hamas killed one of the Fatah members, slicing him into steaks and sending those steaks back to his family.

source

2007, Hamas, Fateh and other factions entered a unity government in a deal brokered by Saudi Arabia and Egypt. However, in practice, Hamas ruled Gaza on its own. It formed the Executive Force over the protests of the Fatah and Palestinian Authority. The Executive force was a combination internal police force, political force to be used against Hamas opponents and terrorist group. In June of 2007, Hamas ousted Fatah forces from Gaza in a bloody coup, throwing Fatah members off the roofs of buildings after shooting them in the knees. At least one Fatah member was sliced into steaks that were sent to his family.

As far as the BS argument they make about hating the Government of Israel, and not the Israeli people, I refer them to the Hamas Charter -

Current Hamas Positions
Some analysts insist that the Hamas is becoming more pragmatic in its ideology following assumption of a political role. The evidence for this is view is conflicting, and it is beclouded by the practice of dissemblance that was copied from Al-Banna and Sayyed Qutb. Recent statements by leaders include the following:

Imam Yousif al-Zahar of Hamas said in his sermon at the Katib Wilayat mosque in Gaza that "Jews are a people who cannot be trusted. They have been traitors to all agreements. Go back to history. Their fate is their vanishing." Ref IHT 1 April 08
Sheik Yunus al-Astal, a Hamas legislator and imam, in a column in the weekly newspaper Al Risalah in 2008 discussed a Koranic verse suggesting that "suffering by fire is the Jews' destiny in this world and the next." Astal concluded "Therefore we are sure that the Holocaust is still to come upon the Jews.Ref IHT 1 April 08
"We will not rest until we destroy the Zionist entity" stated Hamas leader Fathi Hammad in Gaza on Friday January 2nd 2009 - ref -- BBC 2 January 09

In a sermon aired on Hamas' Al-Aqsa television, cleric Yunis Al Astal stated, "Today, Rome is the capital of the Catholics, or the Crusader capital, which has declared its hostility to Islam, and has planted the brothers of apes and pigs in Palestine in order to prevent the reawakening of Islam.
"I believe that our children, or our grandchildren, will inherit our jihad and our sacrifices, and, Allah willing, the commanders of the conquest will come from among them"

He maintained that Rome would become, ""an advanced post for the Islamic conquests, which will spread though Europe in its entirety, and then will turn to the two Americas, even Eastern Europe." Ref- Fox 14 Apr. 2008

Other statements are more moderate in tone, but Hamas has repeatedly refused international community demands to recognize the right of Israel to exist, abrogate its charter and abide by the previous commitments of the Palestinian Authority

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

The proof has been provided.
Hamas took credit for the attack.
Hamas said it was a guided missile.

No matter how many times you say that it still doesn't make it true..

If it was a guided missile and therefore a "deliberate" hit on the bus, I assure you Israel would have the proof via evidence found at the scene..

It's pretty easy to distinguish between a mortar and a guided missile...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

You left out where Hamas killed one of the Fatah members, slicing him into steaks and sending those steaks back to his family.

I think you left out where Israel used fake passports from "so called" ally countries to assassinate a Hamas leader in Dubai..

Can't even trust Israel as an ally, sheesh..

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
There has been uncivil commentary from more than one poster in this thread.

This is a warning - Keep The Conversation On The Topic And Not Other Members.

Further breaching of ATS' Civility Requirements may result in Post Removal.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Still not changing my mind with only the "Hamas's" good word !

even though the Hamas's are upstanding and wholesome as everyone knows !!
!!

IMO (in My opinion only !)
False Flag Meter still at level:

+11

plus that, the IDF knew about the Kornets last December !

Gaza militants fire Kornet missile at Israeli tank: official

2010-12-22
"On Dec. 6, a Kornet anti-tank missile fired for the first time in Gaza, hit an IDF tank and penetrated its outer shell. Luckily, the missile did not explode inside the tank. We're talking about a massive missile, one of the most dangerous in the battlefield," Ynet quoted Ashkenazi as saying.

While the tank crew was unharmed in the latest incident, the IDF did sustain casualties from the Russian-made Kornet during the 2006 Lebanon War. The Islamic armed group Hezbollah used it against IDF tanks, a Navy missile boat and a heavy transport helicopter and killed the entire crew aboard.

some later articles stated they did not know about those missiles being in the Gaza region.
those statements are in this thread somewhere.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Funny boy..

The same number of times you obfuscate and refuse to show proof.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Tag, you're it...

top topics

<< 80  81  82   >>

join