It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli schoolbus hit with anti-tank weapon fired from Gaza, critically wounding teen

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

we are all side tracked right now with the Bin Laden hype.....

but, in short,

it always takes two to tango.

all wars and all conflicts MUST be financed and have money and supplies.

Hamas get money from sources that must justify the payments and support.

Hamas claims responsibilities for events so they can rally support from their funders.

Hamas gets money from some drug activities in the Americas possibly Israeli too, as the drug cartels are run by the "Spanish Jews" descended from the 1500's expeditions (long story) !

they get "under the table" money from the PA and Iran and others.

some of the money comes from the U.S.

Israel follows the same pattern.

funding for both sides comes from SOME of the same sources.

i.e. Iron Dome was placed in "storage" by Israel and it was revealed to be of "limited" use, and the U.S. was balking on funding....all part of the game.

the bus incident cleared all that up and the $$$ was released along with all the sympathy needed to gain more support.

now Hamas says they did it !

and here comes more sympathy and $$$ for them....from their supporters.

the people at the "top" of these organizations (both sides) are the ones who keep the money !

more details later.

your last post is a good one !

IMO (in My opinion only !)
False Flag Meter at:

+9 7/8

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a174e387ef2d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Yes, the bus driver either lying, or is exaggerating the facts for someone or some reason.. He seems like a simple man, which would explain the conflicts in evidence..

Not to flash when the ONLY witness has his credibility questioned...

Everything about this event seems contrived..
Nothing has been proven as fact even after a month...

BTW, I don't think the bus was moved at all...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Eliad

Yes, the bus driver either lying, or is exaggerating the facts for someone or some reason.. [color=ffff000]He seems like a simple man, which would explain the conflicts in evidence..

of course He "seems" simple......

the perfect actor for the perfect part.

I think "He" IS an actor, part of the original training videos.

the bus may have been moved perhaps days apart ..... all part of the training.

by the way, has anyone thought to check the bus's licence plate ??

is it expired or current ?

and,

has anyone seen a photo of the "boy" ????

False Flag Meter at:

+10

edit on 4-5-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
and now we get to the "beef".......some of the "bigger"-"unofficial" funding

here is "how" they pay for some of those big bad rockets and mortars.

The DEA calls it "Narco-Terror"

DEA lists both Hamas and Hezbullah as prominant drug farming and wholesaling groups with sources worldwide including Mexico and the Middleast which are brought into the United States for sales which then fund terror.

According to CBS News, (Click Here To See Article)A UN report, shows that $322 billion was made last year (2001) by the global drug trade. $65 billion of that was from American drug users.

US officials say increasingly the sale of illegal drugs is the financing of choice for terrorists. "Nothing generates money like drugs...it is the most lucrative illicit commodity that's trafficked,” Michael Braun, the Chief of Operations for the US Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) told a panel in Washington.....

Mr. Braun called groups like the FARC, the Taliban, Hamas and Hezbollah: "hybrids -- They are one part terrorist organization and are becoming one part global drug trafficking cartel." In fact, of the 43 groups identified as known terrorist organizations by the US State Department, 19 are linked to the drug trade. Hebullah was once called the "A-team" of terrorists by a top U.S. government official.

chabad4israel.org...

(CNSNews.com) - Amid growing concern about the illicit drug trade across the U.S.-Mexico border, the terrorist groups Hezbollah and Hamas have been linked to South American drug trafficking organizations–and the money Hezbollah and Hamas make from narco-trafficking is used to finance their organizations, according to the non-partisan Congressional Research Service (CRS).

www.freerepublic.com...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Those are all good points, you're right, Hamas does have a motive to take responsibility whether they did it or not.

That also mean they had a motive to do it though..

But put that aside for a second, I'm starting to see what you mean.

I'll tell you one thing I'm sure about- These aren't training photos, I can tell that with certainty, if this was false flag then it was full fledged false flag. The bus was shot and the boy died, none of this was faked.

I'm telling you, knowing the Israeli press, knowing the Israeli people, there is no way in hell they'd agree to put on this charade. Israel has a very tough press, they're not the government's lap dogs.

There's too much we don't know, that we assume we know. For instance, what, if anything, happened to the bus prior to the arrival of cameras, for example: Was it moved? Was it towed? If so, how? How was it inspected? What did they do to inspect it?

How long did it take for the medical teams to get to the area? How long did it take the army to get there? How long did it take reporters to get there?

We're assuming a whole lot of things to get to where we are..

I definitely see your point though..

Eliad.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ab1e9b4da37.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d133eca0c7ae.jpg[/atsimg]

and both of these "crystal clear" and "pristine" "miracle" photos were both taken in the same place.

how many people was it going to take to get this guy in an ambulance ?

and how many different "sets" of people ??

and WHY "after" he was finished talking on the phone ?

and notice His cell phone pouch is closed .....

both are training photos.

I always thought "good guys always wear white hats" ?

where did I go wrong ?

False Flag Meter at:

+10 1/4

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad

Those are all good points, you're right, Hamas does have a motive to take responsibility whether they did it or not.

That also mean they had a motive to do it though..

But put that aside for a second, I'm starting to see what you mean.

I'll tell you one thing I'm sure about- These aren't training photos, I can tell that with certainty, if this was false flag then it was full fledged false flag. The bus was shot and the boy died, none of this was faked.

I'm telling you, knowing the Israeli press, knowing the Israeli people, there is no way in hell they'd agree to put on this charade. Israel has a very tough press, they're not the government's lap dogs.

There's too much we don't know, that we assume we know. For instance, what, if anything, happened to the bus prior to the arrival of cameras, for example: Was it moved? Was it towed? If so, how? How was it inspected? What did they do to inspect it?

How long did it take for the medical teams to get to the area? How long did it take the army to get there? How long did it take reporters to get there?

We're assuming a whole lot of things to get to where we are..

I definitely see your point though..

Eliad.

Israel had the funding problem with the U.S. Congress this time ......not Hamas.

the false flag was easier by using old pictures.

no real ordinance used, no real deaths. (other than the casulties on this thread ! )

remember too, they only had a few hours of daylight after the late-afternoon "incident".

can someone confirm the time of the photos by looking at the Sun angles ?

False Flag Meter at:

+10 3/8

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Again, we're only assuming, we're not basing our findings on any actual fact, the fact that the driver was held by different people could mean anything, but it could also mean nothing, we haven't got an info on why he was held, where was he led, and what was said..

This can't be evidence..

Also it seems like the guy has a Tavor on his back, which could help us pinpoint the unit, and perhaps give us a time frame (if this is indeed a Tavor)..

Also I see a red barret there, which could indicate paratroopers...

Edit- The black shoes means it's not paratroopers, and the brown barret and tavor mean it's Golani, now they got the Tavor in 2008 which is the time frame if you suspect this to be a drill of some sort.

The sun seems to be in the west, which would indicate it's starting to set, the shadows are long enough for it to be afternoon, and the direction matches the location I placed it in on the map.

of course He "seems" simple...... the perfect actor for the perfect part. I think "He" IS an actor, part of the original training videos.

He can either be the perfect actor or a complete moron, he can't be both, if he's an actor he would have known better than to change versions, he'd know exactly what he's supposed to say, and why would they take an actor for a training drill?

Doesn't work that way.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Eliad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

it is also possible that the "versions" were invented and "edited" by the press.

the driver was never "interviewed" live (I think), and therefore we don't know anything.

in fact, there are no "live" witnesses at all anywhere, only words that don't match the pictures !

this could have been a low-level Mossad production.....pretty easy to do, with all their experience and all.

the "actors" in training videos are usually contractors, they provide a more "realistic" scenario.

and what is "Tavor" and "Golani" .... forgive my ignorance .... are those Israeli terms ?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Eliad

Yes, the bus driver either lying, or is exaggerating the facts for someone or some reason.. He seems like a simple man, which would explain the conflicts in evidence..

I'm not convinced HE even is a genuine witness !!

there is no "live" interview with the "driver"....

just pictures placing the illusion that He is the "driver" into everybody's heads with captions ...

even the video showing Him on the phone does nothing to prove He was the "driver"...

He is an actor for the training exercises, as are the other civilians pictured along with "helpers".

in fact, the "boy" who was allegedly killed may actually be a medical training manikin !

www.med-worldwide.com...

False Flag Meter at:

+10 1/2

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I think the point is to find evidence of foul play here and make theories based on the evidence, rather than keep making new theories based on assumptions every time our old theory gets stuck...

1) I've never seen actors in IDF training videos, and I've never heard about anything like that, to be honest.
2) Had this been a training video would it be filmed in such a shakey, amature way?

Do you really think that on the one hand they'd put money into actors, and on the other they'd neglect putting money into the filming itself?

The driver and other witnesses have been interviewed on phone and on camera-
news.nana10.co.il...

I don't think this is a low level Mossad operation, I think this actually happened, and if Mossad was behind it, then he was behind it all the way through, i.e supply the rocket, brief a team independent of Hamas, and point them to the bus.

I think that's the only way this could have been done..

Tavor is that strange looking gun, and Golani is an infantry brigade, just trying to gather some solid evidence so we could make more educated guesses..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
good points. well taken.

that video is well acted to say the least.....almost had me convinced for a second or two !

but its the same old pathetic, sympathy ordeal .... the lady really pours it on !

and of course the children ..... a real tear-jerker

I thought these "tragedies" happen all the time in Israel ?

and "He" looks a wee bit older there.

and why such poor quality video "on scene" for such a devastating tragedy ?

but o.k.

if Mossad went through with it, then it's all about the money.

the delayed U.S. aid package was the primary target, the Hamas supporters were the secondary targets.

they keep this going for the $$$. the Iron Dome extra money was enough by itself.

if those rockets are so close by, any fool can know that Israel could easily get a satellite picture every day and then go destroy the damn things. BUT, no rockets - no extra money !

www.abovetopsecret.com...

False Flag Meter at level:

+10 3/4

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
and perhaps we should consider the Big Picture.

it is not up to Israel or Hamas or the U.S. or the U.K. or the U.N. singularly.

TPTB are the ones calling the shots.

nations and governments are all set up and run by the Ruling Class and exist at the pleasure of TPTB.

i.e. the London-Vatican connections.

the whole system goes back to before Babylon.

ethnicities mean nothing, religions mean nothing, legal or illegal --- its all about power and wealth, all controlled through the worldwide central banks.

it is the "One World Economy" i.e. "O.W.E." as in "buy now - pay later"...

some philosophies are touched lightly here:

the Israel / Israel's enemies complex is all financial.

in our times, the military / money complex is popular.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
As far as it concerns me, they could turn the whole middle east into a glass crater and I wouldn't even shed a tear.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
As far as it concerns me, they could turn the whole middle east into a glass crater and I wouldn't even shed a tear.

well don't hold your breath !

you might live up to some people's expectations !

TPTB are not quite finished with their exploitations yet.

changes maybe, destruction ... not for a while...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
and if anybody thinks Israel won't "edit" a photo.......

think again !

newsfeed.time.com...

There’s a lot of odd Photoshopping going on with the now-iconic photo of U.S. officials being updated on the bin Laden raid. But this one by Di Tzeitung, the ultra Orthodox Hasidic Jewish newspaper, might just take the prize.

Yep, those are big dark smudges where Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Counterterrorism Director Audrey Tomason should be. The officials were wiped from the picture in line with the newspaper’s editorial policy of never publishing pictures of women, because they could be considered sexually suggestive.

The paper could potentially get in trouble, because the official photo was made available for reprinting under the condition that "the photograph may not be manipulated in any way." Here's the original, for those who have been living under a rock for the past week.

False Flag Meter at level:

+11

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Seriously?

This is what you're building your case on?

The officials were wiped from the picture in line with the newspaper's editorial policy of never publishing pictures of women, because they could be considered sexually suggestive.

And a Hasidic newspaper is "Israel"?
Oh please..

Don't make me pull out the bull# meter again

With respect (even when it doesn't seem that way
),
Eliad.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad

Seriously?

This is what you're building your case on?

The officials were wiped from the picture in line with the newspaper's editorial policy of never publishing pictures of women, because they could be considered sexually suggestive.

And a Hasidic newspaper is "Israel"?
Oh please..

Don't make me pull out the bull# meter again

With respect (even when it doesn't seem that way
),
Eliad.

"building" what case ?.... I included the reason the paper gave !

I commend, not condemn the paper's choice of deletions !

although their points could have been "editorialized" in writing only .... don't show the picture in the first place !

how could anybody disagree with removing Hillary !!

it definitely adds more pizazz to the theme of the picture and maybe even the issue itself.

I wonder how they managed to simulate the scenes "behind" the deletions ?

anticipation and over-reaction .... not always the better parts of valor.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I think it's silly, the whole thing.

As for building a case-

and if anybody thinks Israel won't "edit" a photo.......

Come on, to compare tempering with evidence of an event with religious fanatics deleting two women, that's ridiculous..

With respect,
Eliad.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
this link has some interesting "altered" photographs.

some are very old.

interesting how they "remove" parts and replace with backgrounds that were not in the original !

before digital, old film negatives were "changed" to get the effects the way they wanted.

the same can easily be done with video and old film.

www.cracktwo.com...

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83 >>

join