Israeli schoolbus hit with anti-tank weapon fired from Gaza, critically wounding teen

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad
reply to post by xuenchen

the pics and vids show no evidence of continuing mortar shelling ......

They weren't shelling their location, but the general area.
In the video the guy says that the area is being mortared and that everyone needs to have a vest and a helmet.

With respect (for your efforts, if anything),
Eliad.

Helmuts Shmelmuts??

and the news video itself is cleverly edited ......

the portions showing the "scene" has audio dubbed in and has no direct "sound" that matches the "motion".

we "see" people on the phones, but "hear" something different and garbled.

the portion near the end of the "report" shows the reporter in some sort of traffic jam, and that portion is higher quality video and audio.

the original training video portions would have had audio from an instructor talking about the simulations taking place......those have been ommitted.

clerver, very clever.

somebody needs to give me solid proof here.....I already know Hamas has the "immaculate confession"

that's about all that is clear even though the "confession" cleverly ommitted the word "school" in references to the "bus".

I will answer how Hamas benefits from Iron Dome funding later....when we get there.

IMO (in My opinion only !)
False Flag Meter at:

+8

edit on 30-4-2011 by xuenchen because: I will answer how Hamas benefits from Iron Dome funding later....when we get there. ***
edit on 30-4-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

lol you don't even speak Hebrew, how do you know what's being said?

So according to you all of Israel is in on this false flag conspiracy, even me, right?

Let me ask you this though- If Israel is powerful enough to make Hamas confess to a crime that never happened, isn't it powerful enough to make Hamas shoot a rocket at a bus?

With respect,
Eliad.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Oh, and again I ask, what solid evidence do you have to it being training? What in this video and these photos shows that it's training?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Let me ask you this though- If Israel is powerful enough to make Hamas confess to a crime that never happened, isn't it powerful enough to make Hamas shoot a rocket at a bus?

Of course. I believe we already covered the logistics of getting a weapon like this in place and we also talked about the man power needed to operate it. So someone had to be trained to pull this off. This isn't a weapon that someone can just point aim and shoot without being familiar with it.

This raises all the other questions about whether it was really an anti tank weapon such as the Kornet that was used.

Or why, after being trained and having such a valuable weapon, would they use it on the likes of a school bus that was empty?

They didn't know it was empty? Now that is pretty lucky for those children who were unloaded.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Well the Kornets have been used heavily by Hezbollah in the second Lebanon war, and we've suspected for a long time that Hamas got its hands on some.

Why shoot it at a bus? I'm assuming they suspected it was a bus full of soldiers..

Besides, why not? They're better off shooting at a soft target full of soldiers than targeting a tank that'd probably survive the hit..

With respect,
Eliad.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Hey guys I've got a question..

Hamas takes responsibility for this event
commentisfreewatch.files.wordpress.com...
www.jpost.com...

How is this event still being discussed and considered by some "training exercise" or "false flag op" if Hamas took responsibility for it already?

3 pages passed and not even one of you wannabe detectives and "truth seekers" managed to come up with any answer.
Any answer will do.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Why shoot it at a bus? I'm assuming they suspected it was a bus full of soldiers.

Is it common practice for Israeli soldiers to utilize clearly identified school buses for transportation? If this is the case, they put every school bus that exists in Israel in danger and I do believe they are smarter than that. I do not believe they would take the chance of raising the suspicion of the enemy by utilizing such a blatant civilian vehicle as this.

Unless they really have been doing it and didn't care if the type of vehicle they were using was being scrutinized by their enemies as being disguised military transport.

I cannot read Hebrew although I wish that I could. What does it say on the side of that bus?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

How is this event still being discussed and considered by some "training exercise" or "false flag op" if Hamas took responsibility for it already? 3 pages passed and not even one of you wannabe detectives and "truth seekers" managed to come up with any answer. Any answer will do.

Who controls the media?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad

lol you don't even speak Hebrew, how do you know what's being said?

So according to you all of Israel is in on this false flag conspiracy, even me, right?

With respect,
Eliad.

First I think it's been mentioned many times that the incident would have a recruiting value to Hamas whether it carried out the attack or not but that confession means absolutely nothing as to whether Hamas really carried out the attack and I will give you an Israeli example of why.

As this thread by Tristar points out

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Regarding an Israeli doctor sucessfully sued in the French Courts for slander for his part in a massive Zionists Propaganda effort to retell the history of the IDF's murdre of a little boy in Gaza in 2000.

An internal Israeli Army review determined that the IDF was responsible for the boy's murder.

That did not stop the Zionist Propaganda machine from waiting a few years and then starting in with the usual Pallywood accusations and all the 'new' anonymous witnesses and experts that have since stepped forward, and the usual slick video presentations and canned talking points.

They even ended up enlisting the Doctor that operated on the dead boy's father who was also wounded in the attack to make false claims and medical statements.

Claims and statements a French Court decided were slander.

One thing is for sure and that is when it comes to the Zionist propaganda machine it will seek to profit of the death of any child.

Would Hamas doing the same for recruitment or donations be so different, or any different?

Once again here, just like in the French Court Case, it's the Zionists telling too many stories with too much elaboration that eventually does them in.

As many rational and well spoken members have pointed out to you, the story as being put forth by the Israeli press, has morphed, and changed, in so many ways as to really make it suspect.

However it is pure politics that some would love for this incident to be 'decided' and closed and no discussion and investigation to take place.

In the incident and the thread linked above it took the Israeli Propaganda Machine a half dozen years before it got the PR effort going into full swing, in realtion to a incident most considered open and shut and long dead.

Meanwhile with Hamas and Fatah ending their rift, and Egypt opening the border crossing with Gaza, and now as of today Egypt calling on the United States to recognize a Palestinian State the region is changing rapidly.

An ability to change with the times might very well leave Israel a White Elephant if it doesn't figure out a way to change it's tactics and reinvent itself.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

How is this event still being discussed and considered by some "training exercise" or "false flag op" if Hamas took responsibility for it already? 3 pages passed and not even one of you wannabe detectives and "truth seekers" managed to come up with any answer. Any answer will do.

Who controls the media?

Are you for real? They took responsibility for it. Hamas itself!
It was on their website. Do Jews control Hamas' own website? Don't make me laugh.
I end this post here to ask my question again in a new post.
edit on 1-5-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Hamas takes responsibility for this event
Link to the image

How is this event still being discussed and considered by some "training exercise" or "false flag op" if Hamas took responsibility for it already?

From their own website:
"Gaza-Ezzedeen Al Qassam Brigades (E.Q.B) the military wing of the Islamic resistance movement Hamas declared in a military communiqué released on Thursday April 7, 201l the full responsibility for the operation of targeting Israeli bus traveling in the nearby Israeli settlement of Kfar Sa’ad east of Gaza Strip.

It's starting to be more and more obvious that none of you got the courage to finally accept this little truth or atleast try to confront it. All I've got so far is avoiding the question and blaming the Jews for controlling the media as if the Internet is controlled by Jews..

Now watch as one of the little trolls (stavis, backinblack) post a chain of unrelated stuff just to make my post fade away. Which will not happen, as I will make sure to remind each and every one of you the truth that Hamas took responsibility for this event until you accept it and admit your pathetic attempts at being detectives have failed and you were not really aiming for the truth but rather at accusing Israel of various evil doings.
edit on 1-5-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Soldiers do travel in buses, mostly civilian looking buses, as there aren't any camo painted "army buses".. Besides, at 2.5km it'd be hard to identify the kind of bus you're shooting at.

The writing says "Sha'ar Hanegev", it's just a name of a place, nothing identifies this bus as a school bus..

With respect,
Eliad.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Ah... Suddenly there's no conspiracy?

Muhamad al Durah was shot by the Israelis even though plenty of evidence shows otherwise?

An internal Israeli Army review determined that the IDF was responsible for the boy's murder.

No no no, see, this is what happens, people make up stuff and publish it online, and suddenly it's true..
See, what's lacking from the quote in tristar's post is:

saleh1966 is based in Gaza, Ġazzah, Palestine, and is Reporter for Allvoices

But that's lovely that you'd just believe anything you're shown as long as it's anti Israeli

By the way the Israeli investigation showed that it couldn't have been shot from the Israeli position.

They even ended up enlisting the Doctor that operated on the dead boy's father who was also wounded in the attack to make false claims and medical statements.

Also you do realize the doctor wasn't accused of slender, he was fined for breaking doctor patient confidentiality?

There's been another slender case by French 2 that also failed:
debriefing.org...

What does that mean?

In the incident and the thread linked above it took the Israeli Propaganda Machine a half dozen years before it got the PR effort going into full swing, in realtion to a incident most considered open and shut and long dead.

Yeah, you're right, it couldn't have been staged. That would be impossible.

An ability to change with the times might very well leave Israel a White Elephant if it doesn't figure out a way to change it's tactics and reinvent itself.

True.

Seriously though, you've got to check your sources, and the bias is just oozing out of your opinions..
Is this your idea of wisdom? Tolerance? Intelligence?

Whatever.. There's nothing I can say that'd make you change your mind at this point. This isn't about Hamas admitting, or hard evidence showing false flag, this is about Israel being the bad guy in all of this, and you've just proved it.

Unlike Xuenchen, who just seems to love conspiracies, you're just in it for the political narrative.

With respect,
Eliad.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
if we take a closer look at the evidence concerning the Iron Dome project we arrive at some clarity.

www.ynetnews.com...

4-11-2011 YNET

US to help pay for Iron Dome

Democrats, republicans slated to approve 2011 budget this week enabling Obama to increase security aid to Israel, transfer $205 million for development of anti-missile system.....

WASHINGTON – The United States is slated to provide Israel with $430 million worth of security aid in the near future which will include $205 million allocated for the development of Iron Dome batteries.

Democrats and republicans are slated to finalize the 2011 budget in the coming days. ....

[color=ffff000]The delay in the approval of the funds was caused by foot-dragging in passing the budget in Congress.

The budget was meant to pass five months ago but partisan conflicts delayed its approval.

According to an agreement between the US and Israel for the next 10 years, 2011 aid was slated to grow to $3 billion (from $2.77 billion) in addition to an extra $205 million for the development of the Iron Dome system.

and suddenly the next day from here we see:

www.strategypage.com...

Iron Dome Works As Promised

April 12, 2011: Israel has deployed two batteries of its Iron Dome anti-missile system near the Gaza border. One is near the town of Beer Sheva (the largest town in the Negev desert) and another near the coastal city Ashdod (the largest city within range of 122mm rockets fired from Gaza). On April 7th, a 122mm rocket was intercepted near Ashkelon, which is south of Ashdod. This deployment was prompted by an increase in rockets fired from Gaza, and the growing use of longer range (20 kilometers) 122mm rockets. Iron Dome proved that it could work under combat conditions, preventing the longer range, factory made, rockets from landing in populated areas.
This is a big turnaround for this system. Four months ago, the Israeli military revealed that its new Iron Dome anti-rocket system was not meant for defending towns and villages, but military bases. For years, politicians touted Iron Dome as a means of defending civilians living close to rockets fired from Gaza in the south and Lebanon in the north. [color=ffff000]But it turns out that it takes about 15 seconds for Iron Dome to detect, identify and fire its missiles. But most of the civilian targets currently under fire from Gaza are so close to the border (within 13 kilometers) that the rockets are fired and land in less than 15 seconds. This means that the town of Sderot, the closest Israeli urban area to Gaza, cannot be helped by Iron Dome.

This explains why, after Iron Dome was declared ready for action ten months ago, [color=ffff000]it was surprisingly placed in storage last year. The air force said they would prefer to save money and put the Iron Dome batteries in storage, to be deployed only for regular tests (and for training) and for an actual emergency (an expected large scale attack on southern or northern Israel.)

and then finally on 4-18-2011 we get this miracle:

www.defensenews.com...

WASHINGTON - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on April 18 thanked U.S. President Barack Obama for helping fund a missile defense system protecting the Jewish state from Palestinian rockets, the White House said.

Netanyahu "expressed his deep appreciation for U.S. funding for the 'Iron Dome' rocket and mortar defense system, which he noted has successfully intercepted several rockets aimed at Israeli communities," the White House said in a readout of the phone call.

Obama "congratulated the prime minister on this impressive Israeli technological achievement and expressed his pride that Israeli-American cooperation made it possible."

Obama called Netanyahu in part to wish him a happy Passover, the White House said.

The U.S. Congress approved $205 million - sought in May 2010 by Obama - to help Israel deploy a short-range anti-missile defense system called "Iron Dome." The aid became official when Obama signed off on a 2011 budget appropriation.

and of course, Hamas will demand more help from its supporters and backers (possibly some of the same people).

Oh !
I forgot to add

I LOVE conspiracies, especially when there's lots of conspiring evidence!

False Flag Meter at:

+9

edit on 1-5-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

maybe the Jews do control Hamas.

WHO owns the website and servers ?

can somebody do a "whois" background check ?

and check the funding ...... Islamic or Jewish ??

and again, the Hamas's "Immaculate Confession" isn't enough for me.

False Flag Meter at:

+9 1/4

edit on 1-5-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)
edit on 1-5-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

It has previously been discovered that the Internet Cable Lines that Hezbollah and the Lebanese Government used were running straight through Tel Aviv.

Do we really even know for sure we are looking at Hamas's web site, and did we really even want to, to begin with?

I know in my case I simply followed a blind link that Gravitational posted early on in the thread and was somewhat mortified to find out I was staring at the web site of a declared "terrorist organization" per Homeland Security.

Yet it is beginning to seem based on this thread that the Zionists likely spend more time on the Hamas site than the Palestinians do. Especially considering most Palestinians are too poor to own computers or use the Internet.

So who is the Hamas website principally for? Israelis who seem to like to visit it on a daily basis and post links to it like it's candy, despite it being a desginated "Terrorist Organization's Web Site" or is it really for Palestinians.

While it definately has the potential to be a great recruiting tool for Hamas, it has just a great of potential to be an Intelligence Tool for Israel.

Is the Hamas site really a Hamas site? Is it really operated on a secure server?

If the Israelis can hack into the Iranian Nuclear Facilities computers to place a computer virus such as Stuntex not once but twice now, could Hamas's server be secure?

It's very doubtful.

Perhaps the reason why we have seen the story morph on the Hamas site in similiar ways as it has morphed in the Israeli press is it's because the Israelis are the ones hacking into the server or controlling the server and placing stories on it, full of the usual annonymous sources, that would cause no specific person to question within Hamas the veracity of the story.

We are constantly being asked to presume a lot by the Zionists, and we all know what they say about assumptions...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

vell vell ,

wery inta lesting !

heres some Hamas info

from 2002

Hamas history tied to Israel

But Sharon left something out.

Israel and Hamas may currently be locked in deadly combat, but, according to several current and former U.S. intelligence officials, beginning in the late 1970s, Tel Aviv gave direct and indirect financial aid to Hamas over a period of years.

Israel "aided Hamas directly -- the Israelis wanted to use it as a counterbalance to the PLO (Palestinian Liberation Organization)," said Tony Cordesman, Middle East analyst for the Center for Strategic Studies.

Israel's support for Hamas "was a direct attempt to divide and dilute support for a strong, secular PLO by using a competing religious alternative," said a former senior CIA official.

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

All Roads Lead to Rome.........?

As the HegelianDialectic is an aesthetic fundamentally bent on usurping binaries in favor of trichotomies, it is a numerology based upon the number 3. Which isn't to say it isn't useful or that it's somehow impoverished. Indeed, quite the opposite.

c2.com...

Roman Crossroads perhaps...

I will leave the philosophical details to you my friend.....

False Flag Meter at:

+9 3/4

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Hehe alright I'm done trying to convince you, it seems like all you're really out to get is a conspiracy.. Besides, it looks like you're having way more fun than I am, so I might as well join you..

From what I know (and you will too if you research the subject), Hamas used to be a non violent charity organisation, and the Israeli government gave it funds in hopes that this charity organisation can replace the violent Fatah, which ironically is today's non violent PA.

So they did, and then soon after, you know, hilarities ensued...

Hey, did you try looking for photos of soft targets (like cars and buses) that were hit by AT rockets? Might give you something to compare the hit to...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

fair enough my friend,

the conspiracy brought forth here is a direct result of the evidence.

among the dozen or so conflicts, the "bus driver" is the most compelling.

and equally so, the clever (heavily edited) video report(s) showing even more conflicts.

example: no broken glass ... there should have been visible glass because the emergency teams were "on the scene" quickly .. faster than any "clean up crews" and faster than the bus being moved by a tow truck.

if the "incident" happened in late afternoon, there was only a couple of hours of daylight left.

the Hamas's immaculate confession is all that is consistent - if we even can call it that at this point.

the weapon used on the bus is likely from a controlled test for training purposes, the weapon itself is inmaterial since it was not a real attack in the first place.

and yes, it seems they always have somebody who is charity and somebody who is not !

and I always wondered why Israel with all the satelite technology available, has never been able to pinpoint those rocket locations BEFORE a launch ? It might be easier to stop 'em with an air strike BEFORE a launch, not after .....yes/no ??? But then they wouldn't need money for those Iron Dome's would they ... only storage fees ?

always remember that a $ sign looks the same even when its turned up side down $
funny how THAT works !

False Flag Meter at:

+9 3/4

edit on 2-5-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)
edit on 2-5-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Yes, the bus driver either lying, or is exaggerating the facts for someone or some reason.. He seems like a simple man, which would explain the conflicts in evidence..

Either he wants to make himself into a hero, or he's covering for something.

The video reports seem legit to me.. I don't believe the Israeli MSM would accept training videos and agree to lie for the IDF.. That's just normal editing of footage from a scene.

But anything is possible, maybe the Israeli MSM is collaborating with the army on this one, I don't know.. Highly unlikely IMO.

Also means that all these people are in on it as well which slims down the chances, but okay.

No broken glass is extremely suspicious, as I've said earlier, the news reports place the hit closer to Gaza, behind the bend in the road that we discussed, and the photographed location does seem to be after the bend, so that might explain the lack of broken glass,
*But* then rises the question- How did they move the bus? And where'd the trail of debris come from?

Although it does seem like they were able to move the bus, as we've semi established that the bus had moved from one point to another, so we're definitely lacking detail here...

Why weren't they able to stop it? Adunno.. I don't think they have the men power to monitor every inch of the Gaza strip..

They always say follow the money.. Question is why do they need this bus? there has been ample reason for this system to exist what with the thousands of rockets landing on southern cities, and this AT rocket isn't even covered by the system...

So what's the connection?

new topics
top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join