It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli schoolbus hit with anti-tank weapon fired from Gaza, critically wounding teen

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Childish..
Last reply..

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Xcathdra

Childish..
Last reply..

Grandslam home run. Thank you for proving what I call the BIB argument cycle.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

This thread is dead..
People have already decided..

If people wish to crap on the so be it..

I've seen enough crap..
Night..

What do you mean by "crap on the so be it" ?
Weren't you the one mocking other people's spelling couple of pages ago? Lmfao.

This thread is officially dead until someone comes up with a reasonable answer to "How is this event still being discussed and considered by some "training exercise" or "false flag op" if Hamas took responsibility for it already?".

@Xcathdra, I don't know how could you put up with the idiocy in this thread for so long, but way to go.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Glad to see you can't even hold to your word.

Last reply..

Lol.

Hey backinblack,
How is this event still being discussed and considered by some "training exercise" or "false flag op" if Hamas took responsibility for it already?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
still no convincing evidence for me to change MY mind......

that driver is too much !!

I would venture to speculate further that all the "incidents" before AND after the "attack" have all been fabricated.

therefore, there were no deaths at all from this digital false flag.

the videos and pics are all training exercises taken from an archive stored away by whoever owns them.

perhaps a contractor or the Israeli military.

many reports said the bus area was still "under attack" while rescuers "worked".....

the pics and vids show no evidence of continuing mortar shelling ......

nor do they show any craters etc etc etc.

help me get the meter to a 0.

false flag meter now at:

+6

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f30340371f1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
and from this article (Ynet 4-13-2011) we get more conflicts !

www.ynetnews.com...

Peres met with the school bus-driver, Zion Yemini, who recounted the horrible incident. He said that immediately after he heard a loud blast, his first thought had been of how to save the boy.

"I really love him, and I couldn't understand how it was that I couldn't grab him and throw him clear of the bus," Yemini said.

other "quotes" have it the other way around !!!!

www.jpost.com...

The tires burst. The windows shattered. All the doors on the bus opened from the force of the blast, he said. The bus was filled with smoke from the flames, he added.

Somehow, Yamini said, he was able to pull the bus to the side. Then he saw Viflic, and said he knew the teen was so badly wounded that he would not be able to exit the bus on his own.

“I said to myself, you need all your strength so that you can get this child out so that he won’t burn to death on the bus,” Yamini said. “I got up and I don’t know from where I got the strength. I picked up the boy and I was able to place him on my back.

I was covered with blood and I didn’t know if it was mine or the boy’s.”

Slowly, Yamini made his way out of the vehicle with the teen and laid him gently on the ground.

The army arrived within minutes, and forced him to evacuate the scene.

“I wanted to stay with the boy, but they took me away,” he said.

and then we view the video and see a completely different scene !!!!

who am I supposed to believe ?

heartwarming again. hysterics maybe.

false flag meter:

+6.5

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Originally posted by CountDrac
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

sorry but anyone who think this is a hoax is a mo ron and should check the news more often.
no matter what the situation is to shot deliberately at a school bus is sick. these palestinians should be hanged by the balls...

Impressive... It is far more effective than I thought.. It has obviously worked well on you... Far better than the recent other bus bombing.

They should have been using school buses all along.

I suppose that when Israel retaliates this time, and there are hundreds or more Palestinian children killed, you will say ... they had it coming?

Besides, we all know that when one Israeli is killed or wounded, a disproportionate response is required in retaliation.

Don't underestimate the Mossad's ability to fool you, and the world.

Isreal is in the wrong. Even though both sides are in the wrong. Isreal needs to be the bigger country. They're in the more wrong.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
and here is a shot taken from the video:

who is the kid in orange ?

could this be ......... ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e561321c49e3.jpg[/atsimg]

false flag meter at:

+7

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

This is my last post to you. I rather deal with normal people who actually have logic and sanity in their arguments and thoughts.

THEN:

reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler There is a big difference between thinking out of the box, and being racist, delusional and irrational. Like a said before, Sadly you will remain an angry, ignorant member of the underclass that is perpetuated by the people who teach you this drivel. You are a life member of the collective human race. Try to be an asset to it. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

HAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But back on topic. The more I read up on this issue the more upset I get about it. This issue doesn't get enough Media Attention.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Nice thread!

I can’t believe you guys are fighting over the authenticity of the Israeli school bus that was hit by Hamas. I’m surprised Israel didn’t pound them even harder. Did they only stop the one Palestinian rocket? Where did they get the high tech war info and materials? Oh, let me guess! Besides if anyone is going to fabricate the truth it is Hamas, not Israel. They have no reason to and by the way they are legal. Hamas is the ones who like to hide behind children and place toys in obscure locations. Wow.

Israeli aircraft and tanks pounded Gaza on Friday, killing seven Hamas militants and five civilians in a surge of fighting sparked by a Palestinian rocket attack on an Israeli school bus the day before.
Israel and Gaza's Hamas rulers seemed on the brink of another round of intense violence, just a little over two years after a three-week war in which persistent rocket fire from Gaza triggered a devastating Israeli military offensive in the territory.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said the attack on the school bus "crossed a line" and warned that "whoever tries to harm and murder children will pay with their life."

www.msnbc.msn.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

This was on April 8th and April 30th 2011.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
and of course this gem is a real beauty !

www.ynetnews.com...

Minister orders road accessing Nahal Oz be moved

Published: 04.14.11, 14:59 / Israel News

Minister Matan Vilnai has ordered work to be done to move the road accessing Kibbutz Nahal Oz in the Gaza vicinity area following the firing of an anti-tank missile at a school bus last week.

Vilani explained that the aim is to prevent terrorists from having a view of the area. (Hanan Greenberg)

well simply brilliant my man !!!! have they started that project yet ?

why didn't ya think of THAT 3 years ago ??

www.mfa.gov.il...

false flag meter still at

+7

edit on 30-4-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I wonder why Huffington has re-kindled this article ?

maybe they are following our thread !!!

strange since Huffington had numerous articles on this since the "incident".

I hear that Jesse Ventura is also "watching" !

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I wonder !

look at the wrist band ... or watch ... or whatever it is (on the boy's left wrist)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e561321c49e3.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/16faeb62b75f.jpg[/atsimg]

IMO (in My opinion only !)
False Flag Meter at:

+7

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a174e387ef2d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

The kid on the stretcher looks way skinnier than the one standing, though you do wonder where he came from..
I also note the back of the driver's shirt is also spotless considering he said he was covered with blood..

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

the pics and vids show no evidence of continuing mortar shelling ......

They weren't shelling their location, but the general area.
In the video the guy says that the area is being mortared and that everyone needs to have a vest and a helmet.

the videos and pics are all training exercises taken from an archive stored away by whoever owns them.

This isn't training, come on.. You think the whole of Israel is in on it?

What evidence point to it being a training exercise? I see what details you find suspicious, but what points to it being training?

You have got to have an answer to that, otherwise your whole investigation is pointless..

I would venture to speculate further that all the "incidents" before AND after the "attack" have all been fabricated.

Why would Hamas play along with it?

could this be ......... ?

lol you've got to be kidding me.. So now the boy exists only he's running around the site?

My bull# meter is at 10

Wake up, man, you're raping the evidence, your only lead to foul play here is the driver (and you're not even considering the fact that he lied about rescuing the boy), everything else has been checked out (the location, the trees, the posts, the road, etc..). You have zero evidence to show that it's training, or false flag, and on top of that Hamas took responsibility for the attack...

Conflicting evidence, or suspicious mismatches do not mean you can decide it's whatever you want...
You can't decide it's something and then look for supporting evidence..

Bull# meter still at 10..

With respect (for your efforts, if anything),
Eliad.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

everything else has been checked out (the location, the trees, the posts, the road, etc..).

Who said that, you ??
I still say the pic looks wrong for the location you gave; I posted why earlier

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Very nice catch xeunchen! Now look at the boy on the stretcher and look at the head area and how the hair cut looks. Now look to your top picture and notice the boy in the orange shirt's hair cut. Now back down, up down up? Holy bean dip this is wacky!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

I don't think it's the same boy..Different build..
Watch the vid and you may see both in the same take..

What gets me though is the lack of blood..
The boy on the stretcher looks perfectly clean..
We see half of his head and there is no sign of injury..

new topics

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join