It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli schoolbus hit with anti-tank weapon fired from Gaza, critically wounding teen

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
Reading the latest comments here, I don't see a very good reason to browse through this BS investigators wannabe thread to find out an answer to the following question:

Why are people still discussing the possibility of a false flag op or a training exercise when Hamas took responsibility for this already?

1. Real muslims dont cover their face and kill other people in the name of god. They are NOT representing the muslim through out the world. Shut up about it.

2. Israel have agents in the Hamas, thats a fact mr israeliguy. can you show evidence of ONE single attack made by real muslims i HAMAS? source if you please, thank you.

3. Israel is NOT your country if you are what you claime: an israeli guy. Your country is in russia and thats that! shut up with your lies.

4. Israel is going to be home for the palestine people and the real jews in near future. Now about falseflag and so on: khazars is NOT jews and with tat in mind we can all understand that EVERY SINGLE ACT from the zionistic israelites is in fact false flag operations, not one but ALL OF THEM. khazars is not jewish and should go home to russia. you are pathetic liers

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Mate, you can only wish you had my IQ...
You can't even spell properly..

I will take not being able to spell perfectly any day of the week and twice on Sundays rather than live with the knowledge of abandoning my home country and selling out my relatives because someone is too much of a coward to stand and say no more.

Meh.. your right, it is probably easier to fight from behind a computer, than actually do something that requires work and sacrifice (you should look those 2 words up).

Now, are you done making this personal? If I remember correctly, I editied my post and you are the one who opened your mouth.

We done yet?

Also, still waiting on your citation and source from where you falsely claimed Hamas's website says accidental, motar and bus in the same sentence.

Im waiting on your source where you falsely climed Israel has killed 10 time more palestinains than the terrorists of hamas have against Israeli civilians.

Or are you going to resort to calling this BS, complaining about your headache from having to actually read and comprehend facts, all the while posting laughing faces all over the post? If the way you debate in thes forums is any indication of the rest of your fellow countrymen, then the hopes for a stable and successfull Afghanistan is an even more distant dream than hamas recognizing Israel.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Reading the latest comments here, I don't see a very good reason to browse through this BS investigators wannabe thread to find out an answer to the following question:

Why are people still discussing the possibility of a false flag op or a training exercise when Hamas took responsibility for this already?

What is Denial alex?

I'll take obfuscation and distortion of facts for $400.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Hahahah little kid, it's way ahead of your bed time.

Originally posted by stavis
1. Real muslims dont cover their face and kill other people in the name of god. They are NOT representing the muslim through out the world. Shut up about it.

I don't even know how what you said is even related, seeing as I never said anyone represented anything. I was talking about Hamas taking responsibility.

2. Israel have agents in the Hamas, thats a fact mr israeliguy. can you show evidence of ONE single attack made by real muslims i HAMAS? source if you please, thank you.

Can you show me evidence of ONE single attack by which is proven to be connected to an Israel agent?
Can you show me the evidence of agents inside the Hamas? If that's a fact, there should be plenty of evidence around the net so this is not going to be so hard I believe.

3. Israel is NOT your country if you are what you claime: an israeli guy. Your country is in russia and thats that! shut up with your lies.

How about you try coming here and taking me to Russia instead of crying on ATS like some inbred baby?

4. Israel is going to be home for the palestine people and the real jews in near future. Now about falseflag and so on: khazars is NOT jews and with tat in mind we can all understand that EVERY SINGLE ACT from the zionistic israelites is in fact false flag operations, not one but ALL OF THEM. khazars is not jewish and should go home to russia. you are pathetic liers

Lol.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Nevermind.. your not worth time time..

edit on 30-4-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Now please, an answer from someone who is not an uneducated teenager with rage pimples covering his body:

How is this event still being discussed and considered by some "training exercise" or "false flag op" if Hamas took responsibility for it already?

Simple questions deserve simple answers. Or atleast SOME kind of answers, not a whiny rambling about fake Khazar Jews or whatever the hell that toddler was talking about.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Also, still waiting on your citation and source from where you falsely claimed Hamas's website says accidental, motar and bus in the same sentence.

Im waiting on your source where you falsely climed Israel has killed 10 time more palestinains than the terrorists of hamas have against Israeli civilians.

I'm still waiting for proof that a laser guided, anti tank missile was used..
Hamas, who are happy to log their actions have not done so..

At least 6,430 Palestinians and 1,084 Israelis
have been killed since September 29, 2000.

www.ifamericansknew.org...

Many more sources but then you really know that already..
Israel ALWAYS KILLS MORE..

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
How is this event still being discussed and considered by some "training exercise" or "false flag op" if Hamas took responsibility for it already?

There, I hope someone will answer now.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Well lets se what the russian have to say about this when they will know that time has come for the fakers to leave and go home
I guess you aint welcome there either
This is gonna be so much fun to watch and I pray the lord to give the palestine people the strenght to hold on just a little while longer, then it will all be seattled. And I hope the people of palestine will forgive the world who was decived by khazars.

Now why dont you start a new thread on how to survival when you have no place to run mr

I guess you dont need suitecases

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Source please or shut up

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Source please or shut up

Hamas takes responsibility for this event
commentisfreewatch.files.wordpress.com...
www.jpost.com...
Shut up.

Now would anyone get this annoying kid out of here?

Anyway, an answer to my question will be appropriate.
edit on 30-4-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

A bus was intentionally targeted by Hamas -
Hamas Website

A guided missile was used by Hamas -
FoxNews -

Hamas’ recent use of a Russian-made, laser-guided anti-tank missile against a school bus marks a clear....

Confirmed by Iranian Government Offical -
www.huffingtonpost.com -

Hamas possesses a “new weapon” to face Israeli armor in case Israel decides upon a ground invasion into the Gaza Strip, a senior Iranian official and ranking cleric told worshippers in Tehran today. According to former Iranian president Ayatollah Hashemi Rafsanjani, chairman of Iran's powerful Expediency Council, the advanced weapon would allow the Palestinian militant group to target Israeli tanks “from a long distance.”

Rafsanjani's statement is highly provocative, in tune with a heated Iranian campaign of rhetoric against Israel's Gaza offensive.

It also suggests that Hamas may have stored up the same advanced, portable high-tech anti-tank weapons Hezbollah used to disable Israel's Merkava tanks during the 2006 war between the Shiite militant group and the Jewish State.

Hamas killing palestinian civilians by attacking from non combat locations - This is why when Israel retaliates against Hamas military targets, civilian body counts go up. Hamas does not care about the Palestinian people. They only care about using them to drive up the body count when Israel responds for propoganda reasons.
www.strategypage.com

Although Hamas believes in the concept of "involuntary martyrdom" (getting civilians killed for the cause, even if the victims are not willing), many of its chosen candidates are not eager to die. So civilians stay away from areas where the rockets are launched, and try to conceal the fact that rockets are hidden under their homes.

CBC News

Israeli soldiers run next to a school bus hit Wednesday by a laser-guided missile fired from the Gaza Strip near the border between southern Israel and Gaza. Hamas went on Israeli radio Sunday to appeal for a ceasefire.Associated Press

Aljazeera
Lebanon Daily Star
Turkeys Daily News - English edition
Times of India
Focus.net
NowLebanon News
Palestinian Times
Al-Quassam - Hamas offical website

Hamas claimed responsibility for the attack -
Al-Quassam - Hamas offical website
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fa78891925b5.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Yet after 75 pages there really is no proof..
The best witness, the only one there is the driver..
He has more changes in his story than I care to think about..

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Yet after 75 pages there really is no proof..
The best witness, the only one there is the driver..
He has more changes in his story than I care to think about..

My posts are consistent. I know this because you, Prot and Xcheu have complained that I keep "spamming" the same posts over and over. Feel free to grasp at straws.. You have yet to provide any sources for your claims.

Still waiting on Hamas, accidental attack on bus, and mortar used in the same sentence from the Hamas website that you claimed a few pages back.

Or would you rather jsut admit now you lied and got called out and that you cant support the claim?

IsraeliGuy
This is what I was referring to..
edit on 30-4-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
backinblack, save us another useless 75 pages full of pathetic colossally-failed investigation attempts and answer the simple question.

In case you missed it, and you didn't:

Avoiding this question any further is just sad on your behalf and on behalf of anyone who thought to himself he's out here to deny ignorance (!!!11!1!1).
edit on 30-4-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

backinblack, save us another useless 75 pages full of pathetic colossally-failed investigation attempts and answer the simple question.

And whats the BIG question??
Was it a missile??
I truly doubt it as the lack of damage suggests..

Has the mighty Israeli intelligence force found evidence of a laser guided, anti tank missile?

I didn't think so .

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

And whats the BIG question??
Was it a missile??
I truly doubt it as the lack of damage suggests..

Has the mighty Israeli intelligence force found evidence of a laser guided, anti tank missile?

I didn't think so .

@ IsraeliGuy

This would be the other part. So far 2 for 2.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Are you playing stupid or are you really that dumb not to get it that the question is,

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This thread is dead..
People have already decided..

If people wish to crap on the so be it..

I've seen enough crap..
Night..

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

This thread is dead..
People have already decided..

If people wish to crap on the so be it..

I've seen enough crap..
Night..

@IsraeliGuy
Hat trick... 3 for 3.. just like clockwork.

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join