It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli schoolbus hit with anti-tank weapon fired from Gaza, critically wounding teen

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarArcher
reply to post by centurion1211

Centurion, these guys are on a roll, and you're going to blow them out of their gig.

You have to admit, the error, even though an error, is certainly cool looking.

Almost looks like they know what they're doing.

And if anyone ever needed some additional plumbing . . .

Well, sorry if I "blow their gig", but Roman subjects are kind of a hobby of mine (ya think?) and that error was just too glaring for me to ignore.

Carry on ...
edit on 4/17/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Well, what can you expect from a Frenchman.

Damn, that's got to be embarrassing.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
reply to post by xuenchen

Question for xuenchen about your signature.

Maybe you were trying to have a variation of "All roads lead to Rome" like several other members on this thread, only in Latin with "Totus via plumbum ut Rome". But did you use one of those online translator programs without understanding what it was translating?

Because your "Latin" signature uses the word "plumbum" for "lead" in "All roads lead ..."

However, plumbum is really Latin for lead the metal, and is where we get the words "plumbing" and "plumber" since pipes were once made out of lead.

Oh, and Rome is Roma in Latin ...

yes i was trying to get an accurate translation online.

my translation was also wrong on the Hebrew until somebody corrected me !!

what is the correct Latin phrase for

"All Roads Lead to Rome" ?

i see the problem with lead and lead.

thanks for speaking up !

I will accept 20 lashes as punishment !

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/66aef98aa22d.gif[/atsimg]

edit on 17-4-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23
reply to post by nenothtu

If you don't like what I post then that is fine.

Well, of course it is! Disagreement hones the ability to think on one's feet. Still, I thank you for your imprimatur on the concept.

I suspect that most military establishment types will not agree with me, but I think that you have mischaracterized me.

And I think you may have misaprehended me. I've never spent a single day in a National Service Military. I suppose you could say I sneaked in through the back door, and often find myself at disagreeable odds with "establishment" military types.

We (as in the US) are in the Middle East based upon a total and complete lie.

By "we" do you include yourself among those who have trod the sands of the Middle East, or are you taking your opinions from second-hand accounts? Now, myself, I have trod some of those sands, but neither Iraq nor Israel were among the stops, so in those areas I have to rely on others whom I know who have been to them for the straight skinny. Before I'm condemned for that, I must hastily add that among that number have been opposition members, notably Syrians and Palestinians, so I do try to maintain a balanced view of the overall picture. I was offered a chance to visit Jerusalem, and al Aqsa mosque and the Dome of the Rock in particular, but was otherwise engaged at the time, so had to pass. The closest I ever got was Lebanon.

A fabrication.

That would be one of those "opinions" I mentioned above, and I'm curious to know what it's based on, which is why I asked.

A falsehood.

Ditto.

We are not helping anyone and we are not defending anyone defenseless.

Maybe you aren't, but I did. Therefore, you should be more careful with the "we" thing.

We are killing innocent people who see an invading force on their land.

I'm not.

If, for some reason, the US became an inferior country militarily and we were invaded by others then you can for sure bet that the people in this country would be doing the exact same thing as the people of Iraq.

No doubt about it, and for exactly the same reasons - the "underdogs" would be trying to brig themselves out on top in the chaos. If you think the Iraqi "resistance" is an overwhelming across the board monolithic opposition, you're dreaming. That's not to be found in ANY country, and the US under similar circumstances would be no different at all. It seems that the Iraqi "resistance" in particular is far better at killing each other and civilians in the marketplace, than they are at killing off the "occupiers" or "invaders" or whatever you're trying to characterize America as.

As the people of Vietnam.

It is no different.

Perhaps you're too young to recall the Vietnam War. If by "the people of Vietnam" you mean ONLY the Viet Cong minority of those people, or the NORTH Vietnamese Army (NVA - another foreign force that invaded South Vietnam), and don't include the 'Yards (well, they really weren't Vietnamese anyhow, where they?) or the villagers caught in the middle of the conflict, then I guess I have to concede. If, on the other hand, you include ALL the population of Vietnam in "the people of Vietnam", then I'd have to take issue with that characterization.

Do you know how the VC and the NVA treated those innocent villagers? I bet not, or you'd never have had the temerity to make such a bold - and wrong - statement.

Of course, the Vietnamese of all stripes tended to unite themselves against the Moi... excuse me, I meant Montagnards. I have a sizable Montagnard community relatively nearby. Those here sure do seem to be happy to be away from your "people of Vietnam".

Honestly, and I kid you not, I was standing around at a bank in Greensboro NC one time in uniform (black BDUs was the uniform of the day for the gig I was on - I was working for Wackenhut at the time), and this skinny little old Motagnard man, must've been 80 if he was a day, came up to me all grins and giggles, shaking my hand like he was trying to pump water out of a well and babbling away in some language I couldn't even begin to comprehend. I just smiled and nodded, not really knowing what else to do, and his grand daughter came up and hauled him away, explaining that he was thanking me for him being here. I had nothing to do with it, but she said it was the uniform.

I never did anything for that man, but SOMEONE did, and he was damned glad of it. Don't presume to tell me that the US Worldwide Death Machine, Inc., isn't doing some little folks some where some good. Us "sociopaths" may not be all here, but we get our warm and fuzzies now and then, too.

I think you may be out of your depth spouting Fonda-isms about Vietnam here.

We have killed over a million civilians in Iraq.

A MILLION.

That is one heck of a number.

Baloney. I've seen bodies stacked up in piles, and being burnt because there were too many to bury. I'm fully aware of what a dedicated mayhem machine is capable of on a good day, and I'm telling you flat out that what you are quoting there is a LIE you have been told. You should dig into that a little deeper, rather than just accepting it on face value. Make your source break down those numbers, and show you some sort of verification for the break-down.

We, as in the US, are not the world's police.
We need to stop thinking that our sense of morality should be enforced on the rest of the world.

Well now, I'm with you on that. More and more, every day that goes by, I'm leaning more towards letting those folks fend for themselves, in every possible way. Just cut the apron (and purse) strings, and let 'em sink or swim.

Start with Libya, and work outwards from there. We got no damn business screwing around in that country at all, for any reason, on either side.

I don't really have an issue with anything that you have posted nenothtu.
I may disagree with your hessian type nature regarding money and military service, but that is quite a different subject than the OP of this thread.

Thanks.

Well, now, the Hessian angle may be genetic, now that I think of it. I believe that if you shook my family tree hard enough, a "Hess", from Hess-Cassel i.e. the original Hessians, would likely fall out some where...

But yeah, I'll never fight for "patriotism", because I see where that gets folks, and "patriotism is the last refuge of scoundrels", and all that. Money is as good a motivator as any, but you'd be surprised to find out just how little I've made on some jobs. Some times, it's just a matter of principle, and both patriotism and money be damned.

Hell, I'd pull Proto out of a pinch for free, even if I had to do it while he was kicking ad screaming and cursing my ancestry to the 7th generation. I'd chalk that up to entertainment expenses.

edit on 2011/4/17 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Question for xuenchen about your signature.

Maybe you were trying to have a variation of "All roads lead to Rome" like several other members on this thread, only in Latin with "Totus via plumbum ut Rome". But did you use one of those online translator programs without understanding what it was translating?

Because your "Latin" signature uses the word "plumbum" for "lead" in "All roads lead ..."

However, plumbum is really Latin for lead the metal, and is where we get the words "plumbing" and "plumber" since pipes were once made out of lead.

Oh, and Rome is Roma in Latin ...

Why am I not surprised that a guy with a Roman Centruion for a moniker and avatar has his Latin down cold?

Doesn't that really translate, in a free way, to "All roads weigh Rome down"?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I think it's time to get back to the false flag approach that many of us are investigating and to start posting some research on the many past Israel False Flags as I too, still am inclined to believe this is a false flag.

I don't think it wise for so many off topic posts and posters to derail that particular angle of the thread.

There certainly is wealth of information to be posted in this regard.

You have contributed a bunch of great information and pictures towards that angle, I sure would love to see more on it.

we can start with a few general, very general citations and see where it goes.

we can dig up a lot but as usual it will be tedious.

here's a few i can list but internet links will have to wait....sorry X

i will use [external content brackets] even though some "quotes" may be verbal opinions i have documented.

we can try to separate Mossad's FF's to stay focused on the theme of the thread and specifically, see if we can find any similarities to the "magic bus".

here's one familiar one possibly mentioned already ... but lets investigate anyway.

False flags, including the 1967 Israeli attack on the USS Liberty with blame to be placed on Egypt, the first attack at the World Trade Center, Oklahoma City, 9/11 followed by two U.S. invasions — Afghanistan and Iraq, the anthrax scare (origin — Fort Detrick), the numerous threats and allegedly failed terrorist attacks — the Christmas bomber, the Times Square bomb incident perpetrated by accused bomber Faisal Shahzad, an alleged member of a British MI6 and the CIA-controlled terrorist organization who, [36] apparently after extensive training from the Pakistani Taliban, created a dud bomb incapable of exploding. Consequently, Senators Joe Lieberman and Scott Brown, along with Representatives Jason Altmire and Charlie Dent want to pass legislation that would eliminate, without due process, the citizenship of anyone even suspected of affiliating with a "foreign terrorist organization" with the exception of the Israel Defense Forces (IDF). [37] The Jewish Defense League (JDL), according to the FBI in 2001, is "a right-wing terrorist group." Also, according to the FBI, the JDL has plotted numerous terrorist attacks within the U.S. The organization, founded by Rabbi Meir Kahane, is no longer categorized as a terrorist organization. So, apparently, U.S. citizens, some with duel citizenship, involved with either the IDF or the JDL will not have to forfeit their U.S. citizenship.

and more:

Mossad: a shell organization for Jewish/Israeli terrorism all over the world. False Flags: Committing an atrocious act, and blaming another party or nation for it. The point is to turn public opinion against an entity, and have someone else fight your battles for you.

The King David Massacre July 22, 1946 Jewish terrorists blew up a hotel, and killed 91 British soldiers, and blamed the atrocity on Arabs. When later caught, they said the British had a list of their Arab spies and were going to turn them over to the Palestinians. The goal of the False Flag was to pit the British against the Palestinians.

Lavon affair In 1954, Israeli agents working in Egypt planted bombs in several buildings, including a United States diplomatic facility, and left evidence behind implicating Arabs as the culprits. The ruse would have worked, had not one of the bombs detonated prematurely, allowing the Egyptians to capture and identify one of the bombers, which in turn led to the round up of an Israeli spy ring

RFK Assassination June 1968 Robert Kennedy is shot by a PLO bus-boy named Sirhan Sirhan. Kennedy was running for President, and would have sought revenge over the Israeli killing of his brother. The use of a Palestinian was a little too 'Hollywood'.

USS Liberty ....June 6th, 1967 Six fighters, three torpedo boats and two assault helicopters attacked the USS Liberty. There were 24 dead and 177 maimed. F-4 phantoms were enroute when President Johnson stopped the rescue. Israel's plan was to blame Egypt, and have the US retaliate against Egypt.

Black September 5, 1972 Eight Palestinian "Black September" terrorists seized 11 Israeli athletes in the Olympic Village in Munich, West Germany. In the rescue attempt by West German authorities, nine of the hostages, and five terrorists were killed. Israel, and it's Jews, are once again the victim, and the Palestinians are demons.

1976 ... Entebbe Israel faked a hijacking to Kenya (Idi Imin was an Israeli puppet), and then pulled a rescue, portraying themselves as elite commandos. Arabs looked like monsters and the Israelis, having suffered countless persecutions, have decided to fight back.

1982 Abu Nidal, who was an Israeli Black Ops agent, attacked the Jewish Goldenberg's delicatessen in Paris. 6 were killed, and 20 were wounded, of which 2 were Jewish.

Pan Am flight 73 A 747 was enroute from Karachi, to Frankfurt, to its final destination of New York. Four hijackers took control of the airplane, and for the next 16 hours, they held 379 passengers at gunpoint, while the pilots escaped. The plane was stormed and 20 died.

Beirut Marine barracks ...October 23,1983 241 Marines died when a truck packed with explosives blew up a Marine barracks at Beirut International Airport

Achille Lauro ...1985 Abu Abbas, and 15 Arabs, took over a cruise ship and threw a Leon Klinghoffer overboard. After two days of negotiations, the seajackers abandoned the ship. In this False Flag, the Israelis turned world opinion against the Arabs, while once again portraying themselves as victims.

English policewoman shot....1984 In 1984, Zionist Jews staged a protest outside the Libyan embassy in London. Approximately 25 English Bobbies were used for crowd control. During the middle of the demonstration, a shot rang out and a female Bobby named Yvonne Fletcher was hit and killed. The shot came from a building used by the Mossad to spy on the Libyan embassy, but the newspapers overlooked that and blamed Libya. Israel used this false flag murder of Policewoman Fletcher, to turn world opinion against Libya.

Alia airliner...1985 Nidal's Black September group hit a jet with an SAM as it took off from Athens airport. Although the rocket did not explode, it left a hole in the fuselage.

Lockerbie ....Dec 1988 Mossad blew up Pan AM 103 and blamed it on Libya. Unfortunately, the plane was late and blew up overland, and all the evidence pointed towards Israel. Israel's goal was to demonize the Muslims, and lay the groundwork for 9/11.

AMIA ....1992 Mossad blew up AMIA and the Israeli Embassy in Argentina. Over 100 killed, and practically all of them were Argentineans.

Luxor, Egypt ... 1992 An attack on Luxor, by militants, in which 58 foreigners, most of them Swiss, were killed (71 Killed in total). Arabs blamed the Mossad. six gunmen disguised as police emerged from nearby cliffs and fired randomly at tourists visiting Luxor's Temple of Hatshepsut, the Egyptian Information Ministry said. The Al-Gama'a al-Islamiyya group ( "Vanguards of Conquest" according to CNN) is a revival of the Jihad organization (Headed by Ayman Al Zawahiry) which killed president Anwar Sadat in 1981. Israel destroyed Egyptian tourism, and turned world opinion against Muslims.

Khobar Towers ...1996 Khobar Towers was bombed. It housed an F-15 unit. Israel said it was done by Hezbollah, but US military investigators linked it to Mossad.

Karin-A...... 2000 Israel intercepted a ship, the Karin-A, in the Red Sea. The ship contained massive weapons, which Israel claimed were destined for the PLO. A Jewish arms dealer set it all up. As a result, world opinion turned on the PLO, and Israel's slaughter of rock throwing Arab children wasn't questioned.

Two airports attacked .....1985 Terrorists of Abu Nidal's Black Sept. struck at the Rome and Vienna airports. Nineteen were killed at Schwechat Airport and three at the Rome airport.

LaBelle Disco ......1986 As part of a Libya False flag, the Mossad sent a series of false messages out of Tripoli, talking of an impending attack. The Mossad then bombed a German Disco, the Labelle Club, killing three and wounding 230. President Reagan was convinced it was a Libyan attack, and retaliated by bombing Libya World opinion turned against Libya.

OKC Murrah Building ...1993 One of the Mossad's American arms, the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), was concerned about the growth of Patriot movements such as Militias, so an attack was staged using a Timothy McVeigh patsy, who was out of Elohim City (Jewish-sponsored terror Mecca). The real brains behind the OKC bombing were Andreas Strassmeir and Daniel Spiegelman, who were/are both Jewish. The Zionists destroyed the Militia movement's credibility, and brought the FBI down on them.

Flight 840 TWA's Flight 840, a Boeing 727 flying from Rome to Athens with 115 passengers and seven crew members aboard, had already begun its descent toward the Athens international airport. Twenty minutes before landing, as it flew at 15,000 ft. over Argos, a town near the ancient site of Mycenae, an explosion shook the aircraft. Four were killed but 111 lived. Once again, Israel planted the seed of "Arab" terrorism.

World Trade Center.... 1993 In Dec. 1992, an Israeli soldier, Nissim Toledano, was kidnapped and killed. The Israeli government rounded up 1600 members of Hamas, and deported 415 of them to the no-mans land between the Israeli and Lebanese borders. In the brutally inhospitable weather, these 415 Hamas members were stranded without food and shelter. Furthermore, the Israeli authorities stopped any humanitarian aid from reaching these people. With media focus on the deportees, it triggered international outrage against Israel, which was followed by international pressure on Israel that refused to go away. This time, Israel had bit off more than it could chew. It was time to ‘deflect’ pressure off Israel.

Israeli intelligence services went into action. A detailed process that is too long to elaborate here, hatched a plan. In the third week of February 1993, a truck bomb exploded in the basement of the World Trade Center building. Muslims used as scapegoats took the blame for it, while the real culprits were safely back in Israel. Thus world opinion and pressure was shifted away from Israel.

Port Arthur Massacre .....1996 A 2-man Israeli Counter-Terrorism team wounded 25, and killed 35 at a remote tourist (It took them only 90 seconds in the Broad Arrow Cafe to kill 20.) center at Port Arthur, Tasmania. The blame fell on a mentally challenged man named Martin Bryant, Photographs of Martin Bryant had been digitally manipulated with the effect of making Bryant appear deranged. He has served as the designated patsy for this crime ever since.

Zionists got their long-awaited draconian gun control laws passed in Australia as a result of this massacre. funny how Bryant never even had a gun license.

Birmingham ....1998 Birmingham abortion clinic bombed and two people killed. As a result of the bombing, abortion opponents were portrayed as lunatics, while the Jewish-dominated abortion industry special laws passed to protect their trade.

Egyptair 990 (MSR990).....1999 Israel planted a bomb in the aircraft tail (unconfirmed). the plane dived 60 miles south of Nantucket Island, Massachusetts, in international waters, killing all 217 people on board. Included in the passenger manifest were over 30 Egyptian military officers; among them were two brigadier-generals, a colonel, major, and four other air force officers. Transatlantic commercial air traffic travels via a system of routes called North Atlantic Tracks, and Flight 990 was the only aircraft at the time assigned to fly North Atlantic Track Zulu. There are also a number of military operations areas over the Atlantic, called "Warning Areas," which are also monitored by New York Center, but records show that these were inactive the night of the accident. Air Traffic Controller Peter Zalewski was responsible for both New York Tower crashes and also was controller for Egypt 990 crash in 1999

USS Cole Sayanims in the Pentagon had the Cole directed to a part in Yemen, where Israeli agents had Arab patsies approach the Cole with a small boat, in order to be seen by crewmen, while they attacked it with a shape charge.

Sept 11 .....2001 The most brazen of all Israeli attacks.

Flight 587....2001 Mossad blows up a Fl 587 out of NY, and it crashes in Rockaway.

Bali Bomb Mossad sets off a micro nuke on the island of Bali, killing 182. Israel blamed the attack on Al Qaeda (which is really an Israeli false flag patsy intel op), and the USA invaded Iraq.

Kenya missile .... 2002 In 2002, Israel claimed AL Qaeda shot two SAM missiles at a jet on take-off. Israel used this incident to help lay the groundwork for shooting down a US airliner.

Manila.... 2003 Mossad planted a bomb on a Manila ferry, killing 103. Israel blamed the attack on Al Qaeda.

CIA Bomb In Gaza....2003 Three CIA agents are traveling in Gaza, when a Mossad bomb exploded. Palestinians were blamed for the attack.

Madrid Train ... 2002 Mossad killed 198 in the Madrid bomb blast. Al Queda was blamed.

2004 Mossad bombed two airliners over Russia. Israel claimed it was Al Qaeda.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I guess I created my own mixture of a Stockholm Effect / Cognitive Dissonance and like the IDF and Hamas's,

I have failed to prevent my own problem !!

can't seem to get an accurate translation yet....

so I will edit back to good 'ol English.....

edit on 17-4-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

You know that's quite interesting, as the Jewish Defense League is considered by the FBI to be a terrorist ogranization.

Yet Joe Leiberman's law excludes revocation of citizenship to people who belong to it.

So once again we can see the dual standards involved when it comes to application of laws evenly.

A nation slides to tyranny of course when laws are not applied evenly, but selectively.

Here we can see in this case that a foreign based enemy is behind that. Tragically one, many misguided and corrupted Americans are all too ready to either appease or work for.

I think it imperitive that we begin to expose these shadowy Zionist and Jewish Terrorist groups operating on American soil by highlighting some of their violent crimes, as part of displaying how people who hold American citizenship will gladly kill for Israel or for the sake of hyphenated Americans.

Since of course False Flags are all about killing your own.

This should prove an interesting and topical turn for this presently off topic thread.

Great job.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

does this phase look any better ??

Omnis Competi Adduco Roma

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Jewish terrorists in America?
The only terrorists we have in the US are white trash Americans like you spreading these lies and hate. Reading your posts, what you say and the way you structure your thoughts I don’t know if this is a joke or I’m dealing with someone who has a mental problem.

Seriously your page says you are a grandfather. Are you going to raise your grandchildren with hate and anger? Will they be destined to live in the sidelines of American society because they had an angry old man for a grandpa?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Sorry Proto.

The thread topic was outlined in the OP by CountDrac here. Not by you or your twisted conspiratorial version of events although if CountDrac continues to put up with your repeated derailment of the facts, well that's up to him. Not you

Israeli schoolbus hit with anti-tank weapon fired from Gaza, critically wounding teen

israelinsider.net

One or more terrorists fired a powerful anti-tank weapon at a bus carrying Israeli children home from school, injuring several students, one critically. It was the first time an anti-tank rocket has targeted a civilian vehicle. It reportedly was fired from behind the Gaza border.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac

The only terrorists we have in the US are white trash Americans like you spreading these lies and hate. Reading your posts, what you say and the way you structure your thoughts I don’t know if this is a joke or I’m dealing with someone who has a mental problem.

Seriously your page says you are a grandfather. Are you going to raise your grandchildren with hate and anger? Will they be destined to live in the sidelines of American society because they had an angry old man for a grandpa?

Still with the denial I see.

A 1985 FBI study of terrorist acts in the United States since 1981 found 18 incidents initiated by Jews, 15 of the acts by the JDL.4 In a 1986 study of domestic terrorism, the Department of Energy concluded: “For more than a decade, the Jewish Defense League (JDL) has been one of the most active terrorist groups in the United States....Since 1968, JDL operations have killed 7 persons and wounded at least 22. Thirty- nine percent of the targets were connected with the Soviet Union; 9 percent were Palestinian; 8 percent were Lebanese; 6 percent, Egyptian; 4 percent, French, Iranian, and Iraqi; 1 percent, Polish and German; and 23 percent were not connected with any states. Sixty-two percent of all JDL actions are directed against property; 30 percent against businesses; 4 percent against academics and academic institutions; and 2 percent against religious targets.”

www.ifamericansknew.org...

As we can clearly see the JDL is involved in terrorist acts on American soil.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

The only terrorists we have in the US are white trash Americans like you spreading these lies and hate.

So you are saying there's no Islamic terrorists in the US ??

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

yes your source is more like a nazi hate site. why dont you just take info out of a kkk site and be done with it.
edit on 17-4-2011 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Islamic terrorists is a given

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Sorry Proto.

The thread topic was outlined in the OP by CountDrac here. Not by you or your twisted conspiratorial version of events although if CountDrac continues to put up with your repeated derailment of the facts, well that's up to him. Not you

israelinsider.net

One or more terrorists fired a powerful anti-tank weapon at a bus carrying Israeli children home from school, injuring several students, one critically. It was the first time an anti-tank rocket has targeted a civilian vehicle. It reportedly was fired from behind the Gaza border.

If it was a "powerful anti-tank weapon and fully detonated it would have blown the bus to bites..
If it was a "powerful anti-tank weapon and didn't fully detonated then the IDF would be showing the remaining unexploded parts to the world..
You know your weapons and how the IDF work Slayer..
Is what I said not true??

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarArcher
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Are you shucking me?

You are dead serious, aren't you.

My God, if what I say is true about this, and it's NOT a Roman event recently developed, then your whole premise goes out the window, doesn't it?

Oh my God. I'm sorry.

I inadvertently just blew your whole boat out of the water.

Go study it. Qur'an. Hadith.

Go study 48, 67, 73 the occupation, international law, refugees, the right of return - I gaurantee you that has much more relavance than the Qu'ran when it comes to terror.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

reply to post by backinblack

Islamic terrorists is a given

Some think the same of Zionist terrorists and as Proto pointed out, it's on record..
Argue the facts....

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

yes your source is more like a nazi hate site. why dont you just take info out of a kkk site and be done with it.
edit on 17-4-2011 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

Evidently by your standards any thing that questions and exposes Zionist and Jewish Crimes is a hate site or a racist or bigot.

Go figure.

Do you want to tell me the Anti-Defamation League is a hate site too?

LOS ANGELES, CA, December 12, 2001…The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) commends the FBI for its diligence in thwarting alleged bombing attacks planned by members of the Jewish Defense League. For more than a quarter of a century, ADL has been monitoring the contemptible activities of the JDL and its leadership.

David A. Lehrer, ADL Regional Director, issued the following statement:

If the current allegations about the JDL are true, ADL abhors and condemns this potential terrorist plot to attack members of the Los Angeles community. This incident is one more example of how organizations expressing hatred often turn to violence. We praise the diligent work of the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the U.S. Attorney's Office that led to the arrest. We have full confidence that this case will be thoroughly investigated and the perpetrators brought to justice.

www.adl.org...

You really are funny.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

You know that's quite interesting, as the Jewish Defense League is considered by the FBI to be a terrorist ogranization.

Yet Joe Leiberman's law excludes revocation of citizenship to people who belong to it.

So once again we can see the dual standards involved when it comes to application of laws evenly.

A nation slides to tyranny of course when laws are not applied evenly, but selectively.

Here we can see in this case that a foreign based enemy is behind that. Tragically one, many misguided and corrupted Americans are all too ready to either appease or work for.

I think it imperitive that we begin to expose these shadowy Zionist and Jewish Terrorist groups operating on American soil by highlighting some of their violent crimes, as part of displaying how people who hold American citizenship will gladly kill for Israel or for the sake of hyphenated Americans.

Since of course False Flags are all about killing your own.

This should prove an interesting and topical turn for this presently off topic thread.

Great job.

I agree,

and maybe we should touch on another theory:

It is possible that TPTB have created the ultamate Hegelian Dialectic:

the Theory - antiTheory of Israel and Palastine has become an unsolvable situation .....

at least by violent means. Neither side has had any real military success.

a peacful solution exists, but neither side wants it.....

that's because both "sides" are actually the same side !!!!

a classic "dogs chasing their own tails" -- but it's the same dog in the same mirror !!!!

hence, the false flag syndrome.

I rant about all the failures while missing the point that there IS NO violent solution !

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join