It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli schoolbus hit with anti-tank weapon fired from Gaza, critically wounding teen

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Again, i showed you evidence. You offer what exactly?
Next time try doing some research before you TRY sounding smart. But yet again maybe ignorance is bliss...

Dude you showed evidence of a newspaper article, which would actually not be admissible in a court of law other than evidence of a news paper article.

The media court of public opinion is not anything but the media court of public opinion.

The world is in big trouble the day that News Articles naming anonymous sources are evidence of anything but bad journalism.

I would never form an opinion off of the media's recounting of events.

A full investigation needs to be conducted any bias by who is conducting that investigation needs to be factored in.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

The al-Qassam Brigades, the armed wing of the Hamas movement, said it had shot two missiles early in the day, one of which had hit the school bus. The Brigades said the attack came in reponse to Israel's killing of three of its members last week.

english.aljazeera.net...

By the way the external text box function is also there for a reason, but hey don't pay any attention to me because your failure to use it will result in a pretty quick ban when quoting outside sources.

Now as evidenced by the one brief paragraph where you are picking this up from the classic who what how when and where of journalism is not present.

The al-Qassam Brigade represented exactly by who, which known verified member of this group did the press release, how and where did they make it, none of that is present.

For instance.

Hussein Huessein Hussein the Official Spokesperson for the Al-Qassam Brigade met with reporters at their Gaza Headquarters at 1:00 PM this afternoon and stated that....

So one unsourced paragraph in a propaganda mainstream rag said blah blah blah with no actual details to suggest the blah blah blah is genuinely coming from the source of the blah blah blah you are blah blah blahing about.

You call that evidence?

Really.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Because of the relatively light damages, the school bus was most likely hit by a lightweight weapon like RPG-7.
Standard ATGM would cause more severe damages. Besides, ATGM is just too expensive to waste on a school bus.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

your post is a joke man, I'm sorry. You are still trying to justify that it might be a hoax and there are at least 20 newspapers reporting this including a Hamas leader on TV saying proudly they take the blame. Check Ynet, fox, Cnn videos.

Its pointless to even argue because your Premise is absurd.Go get your news from onion TV and please stop justifying yourself since you are just sounding more irrational each post and putting another nail in your coffin of logic.

At first you sounded semi intelligent, now it’s just a joke.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Yeah because the Supreme Court makes all it's rulings on Newspaper Articles.

No physical evidence, no witnesses, no sworn testimony, no forensic evidence, just news paper clippings.

Get a grip would you, a news paper article is not proof of anything.

Law enforcement doesn't use them as evidence, courts don't use them as evidence, just the manipulated masses.

That be you!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

what part of the Hamas made an official statement to the world press you dont understand.
Are you mental?
move on...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

what part of the Hamas made an official statement to the world press you dont understand.
Are you mental?
move on...

What part of you don't even have a name of someone in Hamas alleged to have made the statement to the world press, don't you understand.

In reality you have no proof that Hamas did make the statement.

You just have proof (the Newspaper) that a newspaper said Hamas made the statement.

There is a big difference.

Things are what they are and the appalling lack of standards and critical thought most people suffer from is in fact something that they suffer from.

You shouldn't confuse 'well informed' with 'easily manipulated'.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
What should they have expected? The Jews have been killing schoolchildren for some time.

This is the same kind of retarded logic that keeps the hate flowing on both sides of this battle. When you hate something so bad that simple logic has flown out the window, it best just to keep your hate inside were it can eat you up from the inside out.

This kind of action is wrong for any side of this conflict. But thankfully for the war mongers the world is filled with hateful people that are easily lead like a herd of sheep.

Retarded logic, as in "You whacked me, so I'm gonna whack you!"? I think that is just about what I was trying to say, plus to remind people that these attacks (IF they are not false flags) do not just come out of nowhere. Have you any idea of the Palestinian vs Jew body counts? About ten to one, IIRC. I think the Palestinians would happily live in peace with the Jews, as they did before the arrival of the Zionists, but I don't think the opposite is true. Like the power structures of the UK and the USA, the Jews can not seem to resist whacking somebody.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

It is official and real Hamas people not aliens made the statement. Do some research and grow up.
You are making a fool of yourself

edit on 9-4-2011 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

It is official and real Hamas people not aliens made the statement. Do some research and grow up.
You are making a fool of yourself

So in other words you still don't have an actual name of the Hamas Spokesperson, don't have a place the statement was alleged to have been made from or a time, or even the name of the reporter alleged to have spoken with them.

I get that you have no standards.

What I don't get is how you imagine bandying around a few petty insults is going to get someone with real standards to lessen them.

You do a fine job at displaying the lowest possible common denominator of those that have no standards.

Sorry I won't be joining you there, I know missery loves company and all, but I simply am not.

The truth is you have no facts what so ever to back up your allegations.

Not a name, date, time or place, in fact not only have you misrepresented what I have said willfully and quite ignorantly but you have read a whole host of unsupported assumptions into the very scant information in a couple brief paragraphs that provide absloutely NO detail from the events.

I guess you feel the only way you could possibly get someone to accept such groundless opinions is through insult.

I guess you guess wrong though!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

You are irrational, made childish statements and not even once presented evidence or wrote something remotely smart that deals with the main subject.

All you are doing is continuing to argue rules of conduct on ATS.

Let me educate you. When a conspiracy theorist thinks something might be a hoax he presents evidence. All you are doing is giving us your immature opinion and shouting like a schoolboy it’s a hoax when the Hamas already gave an official statement.

There is a name of the Hamas spokesperson, there is a video, and there are more the 100 publications that covered this story. I’m not going to indulge you by posting them, since I think you are old enough to do the research on your own.

You sound like an uneducated redneck.
If you are really interested in knowing the name of the spokesperson of Hamas. Google it and watch the videos…

Have a nice day

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Yeah where is the name, and will you be mispelling that too?

You have failed to provide any detailed information, it is that simple.

You have based your conclusions off of virtually no verifiable and sourced information.

Doesn't matter how many publications pick up a wire service story written by a third rate journalist, it doesn't make it first rate journalism.

The link to the News Organization you mispelled yesterday did not in fact have the who, what, when, how and where of classic journalism but simply a scant one paragraph article leading undiscerning readers with a bias such as yourself to draw a conclusion based on no presentation of any facts or details.

Hamas is not known by the way to have sophisticated anti-tank weaponry so chances are excellent that it was an Israeli attack by some intelligence agency or settler group on fellow Jews.

So do let me know if you can manage to source properly any of the manipulations you are prone to fall for by the mainstream media.

Its very simple you got nothing, you got nothing coming.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Dude read my pervious post; the information is out there all you have to do is look.
By not doing your research you are both ignorant and misinformed. Try attending a college where factual history is taught. Relying on the fictional, racist crap merely keeps you a slave to your pathetic victim mentality. Sadly, you will remain an angry, ignorant member of the underclass that is perpetuated by the people who teach you this drivel. You are a life member of the collective human race. Try to be an asset to it. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Dracula out...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

So in other words you don't have a link that displays a named and specified and verifiable Hamas Spokesperson made the claim.

I got that already.

So you would like me to go snipe hunting for something that you can't prove even though you desperately wish to assert that you can?

I understand you don't have a critical mind capable of independent thought but if you did, you would know there is no onous on me to prove a negative.

There is no onous on me to prove a negative because negatives can't be proven.

If I say something does not exist, then it's actually on you to prove that it does.

You have failed to prove your point, while I have proved mine. There is no who, what, how, when or where of classic journalism in what you previously linked.

1. It does not name who allegedly from Hamas made the statement.
2. It does not detail how they made the statement, i.e. phone, press conference, press release by fax etc.
3. It does not detail when they allegedly made the statement, i.e. 1pm, 4pm etc.
4. It does not detail where they made the alleged statement.
5. In reality it doesn't even quote what was in the alleged statement.

If I was a journalism professor the story would recieve a failing grade.

Like I said glad you have no standards, but I do.

My standards aren't lowered simply to accomodate cretins and fools.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Al Qassam website - Gaza-Ezzedeen Al Qassam Brigades (E.Q.B) the military wing of the Islamic resistance movement Hamas declared in a military communiqué released on Thursday April 7, 201l the full responsibility for the operation of targeting Israeli bus traveling in the nearby Israeli settlement of Kfar Sa’ad east of Gaza Strip.

This is from the official Hamas web site.
qassam.ps...

here it is in Arabic just for you Proto:
www.alqassam.ps...

oh ..oy vey, I forget you think Hamas is run by the Mossad.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Here you go, another ATS member posted an official statement in the Hamas website.

Now please offer us some kind of logic besides fallacious and childish allegations. Anyone with half a brain can read through your pointless argument and realize you are trying to justify a stupid statement you made in the beginning after being proven wrong.

Go lick your wounds and take a deep breathe. You have just been Served...

Meanwhile thank you for keeping my post alive and allowing people to give me stars every time I ridicule you.
I find it rather amusing.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Actually no, there was still NO

WHO

WHAT

WHY

WHEN

and

WHERE

Which is why you couldn't do an external text box showing a Name of someone alleged to have made the statement.

The only difference between the sloppy reporting in the first article Bad Journalism Fan number 1 linked and yours Bad Journalism Fan number 2 linked is the words 'military communique!'

Now your second link that has a who what when how and where

actually says!

Gaza- Ezzedeen al Qassam Brigades the military wing of Hamas confirmed in a press conference that it is impossible to talk about calm between us and the occupation at the time it shelling and committing massacres against our people, asserting that the blood of our people is valuable, can not be wasted and we will never allow enemy to shed it.

www.qassam.ps...

That the Israelis are committing masacres against them!

Abu Obeida said in a press conference held on Saturday afternoon 9/4 at the Shawa and Hosari tower that Zionist occupation is responsible for the recent escalation in Gaza, although the insistence of the Zionist enemy and his arrogance in committing crimes against our people will never deter us from doing our duty in responding on his continued aggression

www.qassam.ps...

Not only is there no admission of any attack on any Israeli school bus in this article it says that the Israelis are committing crimes.

It uses the word ARROGANT too.

Like people who ARROGANTLY imagine their links say something that they don't, while LYING and spreading PROPAGANDA!

Abu Obeida said ” Zionist enemy is still committing crimes while insisting on practicing his only hobby of murder, devastation and destruction, saying Israeli occupation in March and the recent April has escalated his onslaught against our people seriously by targeting civilians and men of resistance alike, taking the advantage of international silence.

www.qassam.ps...

It goes on to pretty much say that the Israelis have been targeting Civilians and trying to take advantage of the SILENCE in the international community.

You know the kind of silence that some formerly banned, recently joined again membes of ATS try to create through posting false links and insults and making wild ourtrageous claims that THEY CAN'T BACK UP!

Epic failure.

Epic!

So in summary while a link has finally been provided to show a Hamas Spokesperson they just weren't speaking about what was claimed by the poster(s) involved.

How odd, how very odd!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

You can’t argue with the fact that Hamas admitted to shooting the rocket so now your tactic is to change the subject and say it was in response to the Israeli attacks?
That’s for another thread.

Have you ever written an academic paper?
All you have are relentless and pointless statements that are trying to sound smart while all along not addressing any subject or making any rational sense.

Accept the fact that you wasted your precious time looking like a fool, and that you were wrong all along.

You are really on the verge of pathetic continuing with your line of reasoning.

Keep my post alive…

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
frig-gen animals.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cronotrigger30

I never met such a nutcase on ATS.
Maybe ProtoplasmicTraveler should post his address and we could send him a Hamas leader with a box of chocolates and flowers to tell him that all the reports from the news outlets around the world, and the statements they released on their official site taking full responsibility for attacking the school bus are true.

But then again, Protoplasmic would probably think it’s a Grey Alien in disguise

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join