It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Stanley Kubrick Illuminati Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Doh! I almost put that in about the adapted novel but didn't think it ultimately relevant because the thrust of Kubrick's revelations were more about the Occult symbolism and rituals used not the orgies/nudity. Yes, yes, the Nazi's and their precursors were into the occult into the '30's and Traumnovelle is Austrian. But your point as I read it was more about the simplicity of being able to dig up that information for realism to show a movie to an audience that largely had no expectations that it should include this or that for the purposes of accuracy. My response therefore was about the state of information dissemination in the mid-90's. Dang it. now I've got to watch a movie and read an obscure book from the '20s.
edit on 8-4-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

Actually, I can see very clearly how Kubrick could put the Occult/Rituals in context with the original book to make an interesting & mysterious storyline. He was a smart guy. Think about it.... Think about the culture & timeline of Germany/Austria of that time. The sexual revolution of the 20's that rebelled against Victorian morality. The expansion of spiritual enlightenment (i.e. what you would call "occult") during that same time. Kubrick was very likely influenced by and simply merged them all together under an adaption of the original story which involved a secret society which engaged in sexual orgies. As I said, he was a smart guy who knew how to weave elements of a story that would capture the audience with its mystery.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

You actually make a very good case. So does the other perspective that he was an insider that revealed too much. I guess we'll never know the real truth on that one. But, the fact that in current 2011 life the elite/Illuminati/whatever you want to call them are engaged in occult rituals which often include sex magick as evidenced by things like Bohemian Grove can't be argued away by the fact that Kubrick was a genius. Those things exist and occur and whether or not EWS was an expose or merely dealt with some of the same themes doesn't change that fact.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

I agree that we will never have a definitive answer on whether there was anything "more" to EWS. Kubrick did have a co-writer on the script, but it appears that individual isn't talking??? Or maybe no one has ever asked him??? I haven't the foggiest idea.

As for your other opinion (regarding "elite" or "Illuminati"), you and I will simply have to agree to disagree.
I don't believe either exist in a capacity as identified by most individuals on ATS.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

As for your other opinion (regarding "elite" or "Illuminati"), you and I will simply have to agree to disagree. I don't believe either exist in a capacity as identified by most individuals on ATS.

I've personally seen to much in regards to the occult to think any differently. However, as I've said in the past:

It doesn't matter if you or I believe it or in it, it only matters that they (Illuminati) do.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I've personally seen to much in regards to the occult to think any differently.

Just remember that your senses are easily deceived. Ask any street magician...

I've found that most people "believe" because:

1. It is more "romantic"
2. It is more mysterious
3. It makes for an interesting storyline that teases the imagination.

Real Life is much more dull.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Just remember that your senses are easily deceived. Ask any street magician... I've found that most people "believe" because: 1. It is more "romantic" 2. It is more mysterious 3. It makes for an interesting storyline that teases the imagination.

That is why I differentiated with the spelling of magick. I was involved with the OTO and several other "secret societies" (mostly branches of Rosicrucianism) for years and many years ago had the opportunity to talk to someone that was born into the Illuminati. Yes, senses can be easily decieved, but when you know about the very real power of occultic practices, including sex magick it opens your eyes to very different perceptions about reality. Otherwise, yes, I would agree on all 3 points you made above.
edit on 9-4-2011 by coyotepoet because: word change

edit on 9-4-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

That is why I differentiated with the spelling of magick. I was involved with the OTO and several other "secret societies" (mostly branches of Rosicrucianism) for years and many years ago had the opportunity to talk to someone that was born into the Illuminati. Yes, senses can be easily decieved, but when you know about the very real power of occultic practices, including sex magick it opens your eyes to very different perceptions about reality. Otherwise, yes, I would agree on all 3 points you made above.
edit on 9-4-2011 by coyotepoet because: word change

edit on 9-4-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

As I stated previously, you and I will simply have to agree to disagree.... As a highly active member of several secret societies (several which are discussed here on ATS and one that isn't) and a life-long student of Rosicrucianism, I still stand by my previous comments.

Peace profound.

G.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

As I stated previously, you and I will simply have to agree to disagree.... As a highly active member of several secret societies (several which are discussed here on ATS and one that isn't) and a life-long student of Rosicrucianism, I still stand by my previous comments.

And I don't disagree with you for the most part, I think you are right in terms of mysterious, etc. and there being more mystique than reality for the majority of people. Like I said, this is just from my personal experiences, esp. with the OTO (which ended up being far too dark for my tastes in the end, which is why I am no longer active with them). Not that this is necessarily the thread to do it in (possibly U2U) but now your comments have gotten me curious about your affiliations and experiences, I'd love to share notes so to speak (plus I'm curious now based on your wording if my assessment of your age earlier in the thread was close or way off base.)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

And I don't disagree with you for the most part, I think you are right in terms of mysterious, etc. and there being more mystique than reality for the majority of people. Like I said, this is just from my personal experiences, esp. with the OTO (which ended up being far too dark for my tastes in the end, which is why I am no longer active with them). Not that this is necessarily the thread to do it in (possibly U2U) but now your comments have gotten me curious about your affiliations and experiences, I'd love to share notes so to speak (plus I'm curious now based on your wording if my assessment of your age earlier in the thread was close or way off base.)

Yes, your assessment of my age is incorrect although I can understand how/why you came to that conclusion (of which I am certainly at fault!), so no worries, mate.

My affiliations (with one exception) are no secret on ATS. I am freely open about that aspect of my life simply because the existence of "secret societies" is no secret. It is a special enlightenment that occurs during the course of learning the mysteries that is "secret." As a former student, you may or may not realize this... Anyone can read a sentence such as "As the student is ready, the teacher shall appear." But it is those who understand the underlying hidden meaning that gain true understanding. That understanding may not be freely open to everyone for reasons that have nothing to do with "bloodlines" or "special privileges."

Personally, I do not follow Thelema although I hold no specific grudges against it. Personal choice, if you will. I know many who do follow it and some can be very wise teachers. Knowledge is a tool...just like a gun or sword. It is the intent of the holder that makes it an element for good or evil.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

It is a special enlightenment that occurs during the course of learning the mysteries that is "secret." As a former student, you may or may not realize this... Anyone can read a sentence such as "As the student is ready, the teacher shall appear." But it is those who understand the underlying hidden meaning that gain true understanding. That understanding may not be freely open to everyone for reasons that have nothing to do with "bloodlines" or "special privileges."

Yes, I know exactly what you mean. I have had many discussions with my ex-wife and several friends that "get it" in regards to the nature of esoteric and exoteric teachings, the initiated etc. It's not so much that the esoteric is kept secret only for those that "deserve" it but because it requires layers of understanding (and experience) to truly grok it. Giving somebody a deeper teaching before they really understand it or are ready for it can often do more harm than good (not to mention confuse them or make them go "WTF are you talking about?") Then there are other esoteric teachings/skills/gifts that have a certain "lock" on them which can only be "unlocked" once a person's vibrational level has reached the point where they can use it with pure intent (of course there are ways to forcibly override-but they come with their own costs.) It seems that we are on a similar wavelength in some respects. I've enjoyed this tete-a-tete

edit on 9-4-2011 by coyotepoet because: grammar

edit on 9-4-2011 by coyotepoet because: parenthetical thought

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

the entire world would be blinded by the obvious satanic fraud wrought on the populace with the ridiculous spectacle of buildings disintegrating before our eyes and being given no reasonable explanation why this happened but yet everyone through ignorance, media hype and brainwashing are told what to believe and what happened, and lo and behold, most have been hoodwinked. EYES WIDE SHUT

Finally got a chance to watch the movie last night. What struck me and made me think you were onto something with the above quote was at the end when Tom and Nicole were talking in the toy store. First, the fact it was in a toy store I think is symbolic of how the Illuminati views the common man. In the dialogue Tom says something like "Sometimes dreams are real." Which is met with "But we're awake now."

In the context of this thread. In sleep our eyes are closed. When we are awake they are wide open. In EWS, the movie going public was exposed to this "real dream" this thing that is so fantastically dark that most people don't want to consider its reality. Being "awake now", especially at the end of the movie suggests that we have been shown a piece of reality, but because most want to consider this just a film fantasy, even when shown the truth they are in a space of denial, of sleep. Even after being awakened to that aspect of reality, they are still asleep to it. Therefore their EYES are WIDE SHUT.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I thought for sure that everyone here knew that Kubric was illuminated.... Just look at the final scene of 2001: a Space Odessey... the Star Child, The Obelisk, and the All Seeing Eye.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
How is it that no one in this thread has made any mention of the fact that the orgy scene took place in a Rothschild Mansion ?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wewillallbefree
How is it that no one in this thread has made any mention of the fact that the orgy scene took place in a Rothschild Mansion ?

So what??? The property has not been owned by the Rothschild family in a very long time. Plus, it has been used for a lot of different movies....not just this one.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

update-sum may wish to see..... Ready Player One... also 22 seconds of ....(4).... !!!! segment scene was edited where TC loses his cover walking through corridor sexual scenes where shown but heavily edited it is all carefully hidden from you......."Observation is a dying art" ~Stanley Kubrick.... Caligula 1980 - YouTube............ interpretation

top topics

<< 1   >>

join