It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan may just be no longer....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by HellstormRising

Still, the Japanese people don't need our well-meant (but ignorant) intentions.

Why would they abandon the only home they know just to seek protection in other countries?

Would you do that if the US was threatened?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

Why would they abandon the only home they know just to seek protection in other countries?

Even though lot of Americans don't know where Canada is even, we would welcome you all...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RadiantVibration

only the ones that don't ask stupid questions....i had an american ask me if we had trees in Canada or if it was too snowy

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by onyx718
reply to post by RadiantVibration

only the ones that don't ask stupid questions....i had an american ask me if we had trees in Canada or if it was too snowy

No question is stupid. We are all HUMAN. Ignorance, is simply miseducation, or lack of. This is why i smile to myself when i hear these 'jokes'.
Funny that America makes fun of us, yet we supply a HUGE amount of electric power to them so they can watch MTV and NASCAR
(joke), provide fresh water, lumber, grains....etc.
Hey at least our colored money is worth more than those green bills

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Seems to me that Japan could become one massive "Three MIle Island"... How many more earthquakes can those reactors withstand before they collapse and throw nuclear material all over Japan? The Japanese are a hardy race, after all they survived Hiroshima and Nagasaki, but its hard to see how they could carry on as normal when they are being slowly poisoned by radiation.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by RufusDriftwood

Could be??????
According to this gentleman it allready is worse then people are told.

Two Of Three Power Systems Out At TEPCO Onagawa Plant
edit on 8-4-2011 by DutchBigBoy because: extra link

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadiantVibration

Originally posted by The Sword

Even though lot of Americans don't know where Canada is even, we would welcome you all...

Where do you live?? Ha Ha!!! No really Really where do you live?? I have many SHTF Plans, I would love to add your local to one of them. If your serious, Message me, cause I am serious......

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Guys:

Didn't Edgard Cayce prophesize that Japan would be swallowed by the sea?

I sure hope they cap & seal the nuclear leaks BEFORE the sea takes over. Once underwater, there will be little that we could do, and the radiation will now be disbursed throughout the entire Pacific ocean.

Godzilla could re-awaken.

-E2

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Japan has been fine for thousands and thousands of years and I seriously doubt it'll suddenly sink into ocean.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
For the rest of us living outside Japan, can only watch in horror, sympathise with their plight, offer whatever we can to help them.

But for the Japanese People that had been hit with a triple calamity whammy both natural and man made - earthquakes, Tsunamis, Radiation, and with more to come, it is the end of the world - their world as they know it, more so for those who do not want to leave the motherland or do not have the resuorces to leave her.

As they struggle to make sense of it all, even to the point of denial and delusions, they know something has change - that what's left will be a definitive struggle for the living. The total economic costs from the triple whammy has yet to be tabulated or even rationalised. Normalcy is gone today in Japan beneath their usually inscrutable faces, of hiding sorrows and pain deep inside rather than to show it and affect another.

Jobs, which are the means of survival are likely to be gone soon, as their infrastructure had crumbled and crops radiated. This is no more 1945 after the twin blast at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The world was still unclear about radiation effects. But today the world are highly cautious, and the demand of goods from Japan will sink.

With aftershocks of earthquake of high magnitudes and threats of Tsunami, as well as potential damage to man made stupidity of building nuke power stations in Japan still on the cards, Japan ....unfortunately...may be facing the end as a country...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join