It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis located off the west cost of Ireland!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
reply to post by fooks

When the flood came some fled Og for the mountains in Russia, Later the Scythian King Fenius Farsa of scythia sent his son to Egypt to teach the Pharaohs Science " the kabbalah". Later his son married Pharaohs daughter called "Scota" and they returned to Ireland. Scotland is named after Scota!

ok, now you brought scotland into it too! lol!

where is iran?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Very interesting. I didn't know they were finding so many sunken cities. That means they are no longer myths, but historical facts.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

Yes Scotland is connected, when the Tuatha de Danna fled Og first they arrived in Scotland and made a settlement there, after seven year the legend tells us that the bulk of them crossed the Irish sea and settled in Ireland.

I don't know how Iran fits in, its possible that a branch of Scythians settled there.

Genetic testing is the way to prove this, genetics will link the scythinan, Irish, Pharaohs, The Brahman cast in India and the mummies in China...the truth will come out!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MortlitantiFMMJ
Og in Irish means Young, so Tir na nOg means Land of the Young, not land of Og, because people never got old there. The story goes that Oisin fell in love with a princess, Niamh, from Tir na nOg, and went back with her, but could never return home because time travels quicker. Eventually Oisin got homesick, and Niamh let him return home, on the condition that he stayed on the horses back and didn't let his feet touch the ground. When Oisin got back he found that hundreds of years had passed on Earth/Ireland, and all his ancestors were dead, and the people were weak. He saw two men struggling with a boulder and tried to help them, but the stirrup broke and he fell off the horse, touching the ground and immediately aging by hundreds of years. The horse galloped off back to Tir na nOg.

For me, if your thinking along the lines of ancient astronaut theory, and take out the exagerration as happens with myths, the story fits in, with a native travelling with the ancient astronauts, seeing as time moves slower for the people inside a vehicle travelling at or closer than the speed of light, and time on earth would have advanced by hundreds of years.

I saw this dolmen where they are supposedly buried in Ireland. Its 40 minutes from the Shannon airport in a peat bog near a big lake. I took a photo of it in June 2009. If I weren't a tech dinosaur I would post it here. Sorry! It was a sad story in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Now also you have this
en.wikipedia.org...
( note the references to "Cam" in this area)
Which is a real indication that Troy and the battle of the half gods occured in Britian.
Shlieman even admitted he had found things attributed to troy at to deep a level to be Troy.
also
Ku kul can in South America
Cluculain in Ireland

Cam means crooked, or cripple, in the old french...forge in latin..refers to things like bell towers...
forging, crooked, crippled...
Prometheus, Vulcan..the crippled son of the gods who gave man fire...

there are the same amount of the fallen in both South America and in the mid east myths I read:

I think the mountain that they may have landed on is the one in the OPs island...mount Olympus..etc
They had Immortal or long life spans
and the Epic of Gilgamesh indicates the search for immortallity by the son of a god and a human who was consequently not immortal.
like Achilles at Troy...

PS I have noted that resveritrol from grapes is the ONE chemical that turns on the long life gene
the snakes in the caduceus,,,grape vines..nectar of the gods...the staff or stake that grape vines grow on...
( snakes showed gilgamesh the majic plant... )

there are many villages at the bottom of the english channel

the Ojibway came from the east an the stone tools match up in europe at 17 thousand years ago
( clovis I think it is )

just IMHO rambling hints that the OP is correct.
I think many myths lead back to the same story and ther are those who would steal the glory for their own march to conqure the world and be the old gods again.
Certain secret societies would know all about this I bet.

PS
if civilization went from west to east in that part of the world...
this thread of course
is blatant anti semitism

PPS just say this went on before the last Glaciation..that would have forced things toward the mid east to escape the climate but then history did not start there is not about there and so that would mean that....
you know

edit on 8-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
PS
look for the word "AN" D' AN, Man
aryan
orion
An cestor...plantation
an vil
etc

there are aryans in that part of the world "Persia" because thay had to leave the island

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks

where is iran?

And you should have brought you thinking cap. Why the bashing with no evidence whatsoever of anything?

Very good thread. Sounds more likely than alot of other named places. If it exists at all that is. :-)

Being a suppressor of the Faroe Islands, I have wondered about that name link from time to time.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
interesting. i have a friend from the faroes :p.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SparkOfSparks6
This is a great find! But we can also admit that their could be Multiple Atlantises, in multiple places across the globe!

I believe there were 3 primary Atlantean Bases in total and through the mists of time and myth this has been blurred and people mistakenly think that Atlantis was one location nowadays ... I believe the locations are;

#1 Antarctica (Queen Maudes Land to be more specific)

#2 Beneath the Gizeh Plateau (location for the Atlantean Hall of Records = Massive Subterraneous Pyramid)

#3 Yucatan Penninsula (in the region of the KT boundary)

If you would like to know how I reached these conclusions you can find all the details here;

The Atlantean Analysis (laboratory Earth - experiment Man)
www.theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

This is a project I have been working on since 1994 (17yrs)

I even went back to school to study Natural Earth Sciences at BSc level with The Open University and The Herriot Watt University in Edinburgh, just to see if there was any possibility that my hypotheses could potentially hold water ... they do

Woody

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
this is the best thread I have read in ages..good work op!

I have nothing to add other than that

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Ok so I know the stone of destiny was used to crown the kings of scotland , and this stone has been stolen and returned although I dont know if the original has been found.
However if this stone is indeed the same stone of destiny , then technically by taking samples from the rock , we could then trace it to the indigenous rock from the sea bed , or quarry area it was taken from , if its the same stone
then it would prove that it was made in that area !
Would it not ?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

No its not the real stone, the real stone is housed in the ARK and is no ordinary stone. It was brought from Og and probably went to Egypt for some time before being removed from there. Some say it was returned to Ireland and is now housed in that huge underground temple located under the hill of Tara.

"During the turn of the 20th century the Hill of Tara was excavated by British Israelists who thought that the Irish were part of the Lost Tribes of Israel and that the hill contained the Ark of the Covenant"

en.wikipedia.org...

Tara = Torah !!

edit on 8-4-2011 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

In another 10,000 years, people will talk of the lost city of Las Vegas - where the 'well to do' went to play in a town of Sin/indulgence.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Strange you say the stone was taken from the Ark and then to Ireland. Another legend states that the Irish are decendants of Israel when Jeremiah after fleeing Israel took two princesses with him and the stone and settled in Ireland. I have seen the stone and now resides I think in UK under the coronation seat of the Kings and Queens. I heard recently it was going to be returned to Scotland but why Scotland and not Ireland

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks

where is iran?

Maybe there's a connection between that kings "last name", Farsa and the language that the Iranians speak, Farsi? Great post LUXUS. Very intriguing!!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
the thought of Atlantis is awesome and i love the motivation to find it. but we will never find it. when they left, so did Atlantis

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Luxus: Take a look just west of the island and notice the 4 circular formations underwater.
I assure you that you will not find even one such formation off any other coast in the world.

Trust me, take a dive there and do some digging -if you can do so with stealth! Otherwise you would probably be blasted out of the water by the Royal Navy. "The old hag" and her clan won't allow the exploration of this region by non-commissioned surveyors, so I'm told.

edit on 8-4-2011 by Atlantican because: spellin!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
what a wonderful story, unfortunately im having trouble believing the irish are desended from an advanced civilisation knowing that scousers are desended from the irish, for the americans on here yes that would be 99.99% of you, scousers are generally based in and around liverpool in england, anyway advanced civilisation they are not, i think you might be in the wrong part of the water try in and around santarini in the med

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

A well preserved body from the pre-dynastic period in Egypt, circa 3,300 BC. Buried in a sand grave, the natural dryness of the surroundings kept the body preserved. His red hair have been so well preserved that he has been given the nickname "Ginger" at the British Museum where he is kept on public display. Right: "Ginger's" head.

Right: "Ginger's" head.

Queen Hetop-Heres II, of the Fourth Dynasty, the daughter of Cheops, the builder of the great pyramid, is shown in the colored bas reliefs of her tomb to have been a distinct blonde. Her hair is painted a bright yellow stippled with little red horizontal lines, and her skin is white. The Races of Europe, Carleton Stevens Coon, New York City, Macmillan. 1939, p.98)

www.burlingtonnews.net...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Here are more quotes from the same link to back up your theory:

The myths and legends of Greece, India and South America describe the rule of Osiris and Isis. " The Mighty Osiris and Isis walked into the Egyptian Valley out of nowhere and assumed command.' They were taller and more imposing than the men of the time, with long blond hair, marblelike white skin and remarkable powers that enabled them to perform miracles"

And here is another interesting paragraph:

RamsesII Professor P. F. Ceccaldi, with a research team, studied some hairs from the mummy's scalp. Ramesses II was thought to be 87 years-old when he died, and his hair had turned white. Ceccaldi determined that the reddish-yellow color of the hair was due to a dye with a dilute henna solution. Many Egyptians dyed their hair, and this personal habit was preserved by the embalmers. However, traces of the hair's original color remained in the roots. Microscopic examinations showed that the hair roots contained natural red pigments, and that therefore, during his younger days, Ramesses II had been a red head. Analysis concluded that these red pigments did not result from the hair somehow fading, or otherwise being altered after death, but did represent Ramesses' natural hair color. Ceccaldi also studied the cross-section of the hairs, and determined from their oval shape, that Ramesses had been "cymotrich" (wavy-haired). Finally, he stated that such a combination of features showed that Ramesses had been a "leucoderm" (white-skinned person).

edit on 8-4-2011 by amp1214 because: Added more information

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join