It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis located off the west cost of Ireland!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Does anyone have a credible link citing the blood testing of Tut?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by zigmeister

The information was leaked during the making of a documentary about king tut, do you think the Egyptians are going to officially say the Pharaohs were from Europe.....no way!

Likewise do you think the Chinese are going to officially announce that there are pyramids in their country and those who built them were from Europe?
edit on 11-4-2011 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
reply to post by zigmeister

The information was leaked during the making of a documentary about king tut, do you think the Egyptians are going to officially say the Pharaohs were from Europe.....no way!

Likewise do you think the Chinese are going to officially announce that there are pyramids in their country and those who built them were from Europe?
edit on 11-4-2011 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

So, no credible links then?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

aye you might want to get htis published and see if you can get some kind of grant to prove your theory. As I'm sure if you don't some one else will and could you imagine how mad you would be if someone got credit for your idea.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FatherLukeDuke

Did you watch the video where the DNA mapping was displayed on screen? that's where the info came from and that is credible, an official announcement by the Egyptians is quite something different though and its not gonna happen!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Nice thread :-)

I have been fascinated by the Tuatha DeDanann ever since I was little girl ( hence the name 'Lady Tuatha' ), my grandfather used to tell me lots of stories about them, from his house you can see the mountain where they were first reportedly spotted in Ireland, 'Sliabh An larainn' or in english 'The Iron Mountain', they first appeared on top of this mountain in a shroud of mist.

There is sooo many stories and myths and legends in Ireland that would work really well on the Ancient Alien series, stories of the Tuatha DeDanann, the Formorians, the Fir Bolgs. For example 'Nuada the Silver Arm' a King of the Tuatha DeDanann lost an arm in battle so had a new silver arm attached by one of the healers, it was attached at the shoulder as a replacement arm and he had movement in every finger.

I love that this thread is bringing some publicity to Irelands ancient stories :-)

edit on 11-4-2011 by Lady_Tuatha because: typo

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The name Atlantis itself is of ancient South American origin and means the city of water and copper. so it would be interesting if hy brasil has large copper deposits

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
There is something very interesting in the centre of that sunken mass, looks like straight channels cut into the ground leading from the mountains and branching off towards the west of the island into smaller channels, before terminating in the sea!

Below Plato's description of large man-made channels in Atlantis

The depth and width and length of this ditch were incredible and gave the impression that such a work, in addition to so many other works, could hardly have been wrought by the hand of man. But I must say what I have heard. It was excavated to the depth of a hundred feet, and its breadth was a stadium everywhere; it was carried round the whole of the plain, and was ten thousand stadia in length. It received the streams which came down from the mountains, and winding round the plain, and touching the city at various points, was there let off into the sea. From above, likewise, straight canals of a hundred feet in width were cut in the plain, and again let off into the ditch, toward the sea; these canals were at intervals of a hundred stadia, and by them they brought down the wood from the mountains to the city, and conveyed the fruits of the earth in ships, cutting transverse passages from one canal into another, and to the city.

ascendingpassage.com...

edit on 12-4-2011 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
You know, I've always been on the fence about Atlantis. It's really fun to imagine this great ancient race of individuals who were so technologically advanced, yet lost their entire legacy (while bits lived on?
) due to an indomitable force of nature. I'm still on the fence because I haven't looked for a compelling defense as to how Atlantis couldn't have existed where you place it, but I certainly believe that you've provided the most compelling evidence towards the existence of Atlantis that I've heard to date.

Regardless of if you're right or wrong, I've gotta admire the work and dedication that went into that post. Thanks for the most stimulating read I've had in a while! I call for more work of this caliber!

edit on 12-4-2011 by Strya because: Just can't spell that one word right...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Someone asked about this earlier;

merkel.zoneo.net...

It let's you adjust the sea level. Pretty cool, may/may not help with perspective

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by WilhelmFink

When I click on that link all I get is a blank screen ??

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by G0SPEL

Its not copper its an naturally occurring alloy of copper and gold which Plato called orichalcum, a rose coloured metal known today as Celtic gold or rose gold. Note the ancient rose gold neck torc in the image bellow.

In the first place, they dug out of the earth whatever was to be found there, mineral as well as metal, and that which is now only a name, and was then something more than a name -- orichalcum -- was dug out of the earth in many parts of the island, and, with the exception of gold, was esteemed the most precious of metals among the men of those days.

The entire circuit of the wall which went round the outermost one they covered with a coating of brass, and the circuit of the next wall they coated with tin, and the third, which encompassed the citadel flashed with the red light of orichalcum.

ascendingpassage.com...

edit on 13-4-2011 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Atlantis is located in the Gulf of Aden. I am the Prophet and the Creator showed me a magic card. After I gave this point of the organization that is looking for Atlantis and the Somali pirates have to attack large ships

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by alexandrelois
Atlantis is located in the Gulf of Aden. I am the Prophet and the Creator showed me a magic card. After I gave this point of the organization that is looking for Atlantis and the Somali pirates have to attack large ships

What are you talking about? Shouldn't you be in school, or is it lunch break at nut job middle school?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by alexandrelois

Don't take too much of that stuff, you know its bad for you!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Pics or It didn't happen.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

Pics or It didn't happen.

Photos of what?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by alexandrelois

Oh... Nevermind.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
There is a similar story in Old Welsh Mythology too about a Guard who gets drunk and lets in the sea through the gate he forgot to close. Welsh mythology also have many Gods that correspond with Irish Myth, probably due to the cross over of cultures and close proximity, for instance, the Welsh Llŷr is a God of the Sea, and corresponds with the Irish Lir or Ler, who apparently was the father of the god Manannán mac Lir, who's Welsh Counter Part is Manawydan fab Llŷr :-)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Very....ummmm....

.....artistic. Yes that's the word. Artistic.
edit on 13/4/11 by JohnGeeTee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join