It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world just feels different...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Perhaps it's just me, but since February and especially since March started, the energetic makeup of the world has felt.. different. It definitely feels accelerated, like more is happening in less time, but I also get the strange feeling that anything is possible.

In addition, the role of my mind seems diminished. Something I would over-analyze and dwell on in the past, I'm now letting go and moving on. To some extent, the past doesn't seem to matter, nor the future. It's actually sorta hard to dwell on either. I've been saying I need to live in the moment for a while, but now it feels easier. 

The last thing is that I feel empowered. Fear has less of a hold on me. I feel it, but push through the fear. Fear no longer stops me from doing something I want to do. I realize i might get some flack for bringing up a topic like this, but I don't know how else to describe it. Perhaps it's just me, but I get the strange feeling this or something is affecting us all. That's another thing, I'm noticing people waking up and acting differently. So anybody feeling similar?
edit on 7-4-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I do feel time is accelerated but, unfortunately, I've experienced the opposite in the fear department. Normally I'm super easy going and not much really bothers me at all. Lately I've been struggling to get back to that point.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

i feel the exact same way, except for the magnetic whatever.
I had a falling out with all of my friends. (every single one of them) in january, and ever since then i have been teaching myself to let go of things. maybe the world is changing, or maybe we just reached that time in our life, where we are learning to ease our stress.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Yup I have to agree. There's definitely something different in the air this last year. I don't know, maybe I'm just waiting for something to happen?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Yes it feels like we are living in interesting times and lots of different things are going off at the same time.

Wait until we get into next year. If 2012 delivers half of what it promises to, then that is going to be a hell of a ride.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I can honestly say I understand you. This isnt me jumping in on something because it sounds similar to how I feel, its exactly how I feel. I look outside these days and feel as if the world is now much more special then it once was, as if I am meant to take notice. I feel less in myself and more for pushing through my normal ways. So yes, I understand and it does feel very different outside these days to me, maybe that is just me too.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyStupidity

There's a sort of mysterious feeling in the air, but in a good way. I can't rationalize why I feel this, except that I do. It sort of feels like there's good times ahead but there might be some turbulence on the way.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NerdGoddess

Where in the OP did you read "magnetic"?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

All a part of getting older.

Sorry that I can offer no mystical explanation, but it sounds like normal growing up. We all change and adapt and go through various periods of change, internally. Just because we feel the change within us does not mean the world is changing.

Khar

edit on 7-4-2011 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
S & F just because your mossme89. Yes my brother, it's changing rapidly. On March 11th we entered the 9th and final level of the Mayan calendar. Rapid spiritual advancement till the end, October 28th.Then a shift in human consciousness. I guess we just go with the flow and dream the new world into existence. PEACE

top topics

join