It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. General: Ground Troops to Invade Libya

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
they openly admit working with Al-Qaeda? America is the biggest terrorist organization on the planet and must be stopped!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This situation is absolute proof that the US is ruled by a shadow government. Note this direct quote from the subject article:

Last month Obama said the U.S. would not send troops to Libya. Defense Secretary Robert Gates also ruled out the use of ground troops. Gates declared “as long as I’m in this job” troops will not be sent.

Someone overruled the President and the Defense Secretary of the United States. Now who would you think that might be?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
A ground invasion is all it takes where they will occupy the country indefinitely.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I think it is silly to say we weren't going on the ground anyhow...what are we going to do, provide anti-air for the next 25 years? We cannot afford yet another war, but we certainly can't afford maintaining a damn siege!

I say we defund the military down to 20% of what they have now and for defense only...then let the world try to figure out how they will use our diminished military...they won't.

there is no answer here...there is no right thing to do. back out and let K and boys kill off all opposition, empowering all other dictators to follow suit, or shovel more chinese money to topple a strategically indifferent place in the world.

I want out...going to make my alien signal device and have the mothership come pick me up...been a interesting experience, good luck with your planet..

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I feel as though this song fits how the U.S. has been acting lately. Warning: Explicit.

edit on 4/8/2011 by Ihsahn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded

U.S. General: Ground Troops to Invade Libya

www.infowars.com

Army General Carter Ham told Congress today that while sending a globalist ground invasion force including American troops into Libya may not be “ideal,” it is probably the only way to make sure the CIA organized rebels and al-Qaeda defeat Gaddafi and his troops.

Last month Obama said the U.S. would not send troops to Libya. Defense Secretary Robert Gates also ruled out the use of ground troops. Gates declared “as long as I’m in this job” troops will not be sent.
(visit the link for the full news article)

www.cbsnews.com...

edit on 7-4-2011 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

Totally not a surprise.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

is this that "mobilization" troops were talking about a few weeks ago?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Of course this was decided months ago, before the elitists figured out their plan for entering Libya. "We" will be there for a while to come yet, even if Gaddafi leaves. They'll be an increase in violence again, or good 'ol Al Qaeda will be used to allow us to remain for "peacekeeping" purposes.

And now the UN/French are targeting Ivory Coast, so bringing Africa into the globalists agenda is really taking off, initially via North and now West Africa.

google my sig for the latest headlines from 31 "alternative" news sites all on one simple page, including ATS and many more.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join